Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

It is definitely about the small things.

*sigh* I hate nightmares. I am wide awake now. I think at least the pinching feeling I had on the right side of my abdomen is gone. I was trying to stand and walk with this pinching feeling the whole time. It worried me.

Im cd16 and have af style cramps :( i had a litte ewcm.
Im going to pretend i have ovulated and the cramps is my uterus getting ready to recieve a fertilized egg :):)

Just a quick.question......
Has anyone ever felt super tired after cd13/14? Im cd16 and all day i have felt so tired like i want to go back to bed and sleep.
Im trying to research and some say the progesrone may cause fatigue.

Just a quick.question......
Has anyone ever felt super tired after cd13/14? Im cd16 and all day i have felt so tired like i want to go back to bed and sleep.
Im trying to research and some say the progesrone may cause fatigue.

I'd probably say that's symptom spotting a little bit too much!
If we put "being tired" as a symptom well drive ourself crazy, often, we are just tired!

I'm on a long cycle (CD240+) and am mid packet into BCP. I've been getting so moody and warning, TMI: An AF-type cramping after I orgasm. Is that normal?

My nipples are sore, I'm so god damn moody and emotional and ugh, I just want a fresh new cycle.

Do you think I'd be better off staying on BCP for a couple more months, or start TTC again after I've had my bleed?

Thanks!

I'm on a long cycle (CD240+) and am mid packet into BCP. I've been getting so moody and warning, TMI: An AF-type cramping after I orgasm. Is that normal?

My nipples are sore, I'm so god damn moody and emotional and ugh, I just want a fresh new cycle.

Do you think I'd be better off staying on BCP for a couple more months, or start TTC again after I've had my bleed?

Thanks!

I'm confused as to why they'd prescribe u bcp instead of provera to kick start a bleed??
How did U get on with the frer people and your false positives?

Oh clementine I just read your sig and saw you've been on a cycle since u started ttc pretty much? I'm sure this would class you as anovulatory? I know I was so I was given clomid and fell first round. Have u tried clomid?

I have the worst migraine ever. I have been throwing up and curling up in a ball to cry.

Thanks!

I'm confused as to why they'd prescribe u bcp instead of provera to kick start a bleed??
How did U get on with the frer people and your false positives?
i've given up on the doctor i was seeing... i had a pill packet left over and thought i'd try something myself (regulating my cycle) and see if i started to O again. if not... i'd want to try clomid or fermara.

as for the frer incident.. they sent me a cheque for my troubles and apologised.

Oh clementine I just read your sig and saw you've been on a cycle since u started ttc pretty much? I'm sure this would class you as anovulatory? I know I was so I was given clomid and fell first round. Have u tried clomid?
i went off BCP and had a few periods and then from june onwards - nothing. i thought it was from stress and it turned out to be pcos.

I have the worst migraine ever. I have been throwing up and curling up in a ball to cry.
aw, i hope you're feeling better soon. migraines are horrible. :(

Gh I had terrible headaches in 1st tri and being unable to take meds for it made me feel worse! A friend of mine is an aromatherapist and she suggested peppermint oil on the temples and a bit on the forehead, it soothed mine, although too much of it felt a bit like a burning sensation. Worth a try I guess? Hubby uses it for his cluster headaches which no amount of painkiller can solve! Xx

Symptom spot is all i have left. Im only curious to know if ive ovulated or not.
Been a stressful week anyway what with having to find almost £500 to mend dp car and worrying if af is going to cancel out my lap and dye.
I feel sorry for dp, he wants children but yet hes with someone who probably wont concieve naturally. Ive asked him how he feels about it and he says hes not botherd but im sure he is.

Did anyone watch my big fat gypsy valentine last night? Omg! Noooo waayyy could i have married at 16, of course if your in love go for it but the girls are ecpected to give up their friends and their family to an extent and stay home cooking and cleaning for hubby like they did in the 1890's.
I think if you live together then you should both cook and clean. If dp expected me to do everything then id be gone.:haha:

Its friday :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Daaaaaamn I missed it! That show makes me laugh! My mum married at 17 with her first hubby, marriage was the last thing on my mind at that age! It's crazy!

Symptom spot is all i have left. Im only curious to know if ive ovulated or not.
Been a stressful week anyway what with having to find almost £500 to mend dp car and worrying if af is going to cancel out my lap and dye.
I feel sorry for dp, he wants children but yet hes with someone who probably wont concieve naturally. Ive asked him how he feels about it and he says hes not botherd but im sure he is.

Did anyone watch my big fat gypsy valentine last night? Omg! Noooo waayyy could i have married at 16, of course if your in love go for it but the girls are ecpected to give up their friends and their family to an extent and stay home cooking and cleaning for hubby like they did in the 1890's.
I think if you live together then you should both cook and clean. If dp expected me to do everything then id be gone.:haha:

Its friday :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I do everything in our house, all the cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing. However, it's my choice. I choose to do it cos DH works and I don't, so it's my way of pulling my weight. He always offered to do stuff when he's home though but I usually tell him no, unless my back is really playing up and then I might let him do some dishes :haha:

I would do the same if i didnt work. But these girls arent even given the option of having a job so its their hubbys choice really. Oh well.
You know id love to be a housewife as our washing wouldnt pile up :) two of us working full time leaves time for hardly anything!
Im going to take mat leave as long as i can and maybe apply for other jobs too.

Its officially the weekend :thumbup: :happydance: and dp gets his car back tomorrow.all nice and fixed :happydance:

Have a nice weekend everyone!!

We decided not to do much for valentines, and because of work I said to OH we could have a nice romantic night tonight instead of last night, so when I got home he had the biggest boquet of flowers I have ever had and a box of heart shaped chocolates.. I bought a saucy outfit to treat him (me wearing it haha) anyway I got my positive OPK today as well.. telling myself tonight is the night we make a baby.. Fingers crossed!

We decided not to do much for valentines, and because of work I said to OH we could have a nice romantic night tonight instead of last night, so when I got home he had the biggest boquet of flowers I have ever had and a box of heart shaped chocolates.. I bought a saucy outfit to treat him (me wearing it haha) anyway I got my positive OPK today as well.. telling myself tonight is the night we make a baby.. Fingers crossed!

Good luck!

Yeah good luck! A valentines conception! Fx for you xxxx

Last night I was throwing up and in PAIN. Migraines are something when you are pregnant. Tonight I have a mild headache and I feel really exhausted. Migraines make everything hellish.

Last night I was throwing up and in PAIN. Migraines are something when you are pregnant. Tonight I have a mild headache and I feel really exhausted. Migraines make everything hellish.

Hope u feel better soon ghinspire <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->