Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Laureb, good luck dear.. fx'd for you

mumface, enjoy the weekend dear and yes i'm now also concern with the Ovulating thingm am i or not??

Ghin, i hope you fee better dearm one of my cousin she had miagrane all her pregnancy, very bad

afm, on CD15... today evening a scan for follicles again i hope for some best result tdy
thanks God DH feels better after the start if Valentine's night and yes he hiself did BDing yesterday, as he remembers Dr advised me to come for scan with sex one day before ...,
ahhhh .., just his test in pending row... let see where we stand today evening

Afm - scna goes very fine tdy

Right ovary Follicle - no change same as on CD11 5.3 x 4.9mm
Left Ovary Follicule - enlarged by 22.7 x 18.3 mm
endometrium thickness also increased from 8.1 to 10.5mm

so Dr was happy with the follicle size and scan showed no Ovulation occured till yet
they also give me a shot of Pregnyl 5000mg, and dr advised to do BDing tomorrow and come back for scan day after tomorrow...

this is quite a new thing for me Pregnyl... have to study about this now,.. any idea you Ladies give me ??

Im feel :cry:
Im dreading my lap and dye incase af comes and prevents me having it, or if my tubes are blocked or my ovaries are too overcome by cysts :cry:
Dp is looking at family cars and im telling him not to tempt fate. He ultra confident i have a bfp soon.
I feel im letting him down :cry:
Im so afraid my body is going to be totally fucked :cry:

Im feel :cry:
Im dreading my lap and dye incase af comes and prevents me having it, or if my tubes are blocked or my ovaries are too overcome by cysts :cry:
Dp is looking at family cars and im telling him not to tempt fate. He ultra confident i have a bfp soon.
I feel im letting him down :cry:
Im so afraid my body is going to be totally fucked :cry:

I know it's hard but maybe being positive wouldn't be such a bad thing. I'm having a problem too with not worrying about the babies and what will be. The thing is sometimes we just have to put our faith in something. So have faith that you will get pregnant. Let go of the disappointment and go with it.

After my miscarriage in the summer I was told to take a 3 month break. I cried and I felt bad but then I decided to let go. I went to Scotland for Hogmanay and had the time of my life. And when the fireworks started going and the clock struck midnight I let go of the doubt I was carrying. And guess what? I got the BFP that I was waiting for the moment I got back to the States.

Yes, I'm worried right now. Worried that my babies won't thrive but I saw them last week and know that they are growing.

So let go sweetie...embrace it. Know that you can get pregnant and it will happen. It just takes time.

Mumface, my hubby bought a new car this week too-
A Subaru wrx.
And u must be positive, u r finally going to get the medical help you've always wanted !

He had a 98 model years ago and always regretted selling- he just got an 06.
The ute he has was getting less than practical we would have had to pay to get attachment for carseat put in and engineered, and it was really high so hard anyway

Oh well that's yet another family pregnancy been announced. Another reminder that I am the only female in both our families who cant conceive. I know I should feel happy for her but I just feel upset that its not me.

16Hrs passed with Pregnyl .... feeling very lazy even didn't slept well in night, very hot flashes inside body
and now pain started on left side.... may be Oing pain :/

What is pregnyl aein?

Afm...MIL has been slagging me off to one of hubby's friends because I don't want her hanging around hospital when I go into labour we've said we will tell people when we are ready for visitors but she just wont respect our wishes. she also doesnr like the fact I'm having my mum present at the birth along with hubs of course and thinks its strange that im having mum there. The woman is a nightmare! I'm at the end of my tether with her!

Anywho rant over!

Katerz, thats pitty, is she crazy she has to be careful with your's thoughts, you dont take tension and just asked your hubby to talk with her, its worse

Pregnyl is HCG based trigger used with iui i believe, still m not getting much information but what;

Firstly it helps to shove the egg out i.e. ovulation...
Secondly it helps to support the pregnancy by upping the progesterone in your body, works better than the suppositories

let see how it work with me, but i felt Oing pain right after 16Hrs of inj, and that was 5000mg ... scary

tomorrow will be going through another test, let see follicle rapture the egg or what...

What is pregnyl aein?

Afm...MIL has been slagging me off to one of hubby's friends because I don't want her hanging around hospital when I go into labour we've said we will tell people when we are ready for visitors but she just wont respect our wishes. she also doesnr like the fact I'm having my mum present at the birth along with hubs of course and thinks its strange that im having mum there. The woman is a nightmare! I'm at the end of my tether with her!

Anywho rant over!

Raaaggghhh MIL!! Especially mens mothers :haha: almost like they dont want to cut the apron strings yet.......:haha:
My future MIL and weddings......i got so pissed off at ppl saying do this and do that so i saidat this rate i shall be getting married then going off on honeymoon straight away and herface was a picture. Dp is her only child so i can imagine she wants a big day for him but WE dont want all that.
My sis MIL insisted hanging around the hospital whilst she was in labour. But like u she stood her ground.
I came home from work one night and MIL was round and she smiled and said sje nad cleaned the bathroom for me, it was wednesday and i said it was clean as id done it monday night! Why was it dirty? Looool!
Shes chilled out now recently but i have a feeling she will pipe up again very soon.

Stick to ur guns, have who u want at the birth. Ive made this clear to dp its just us and we have vistors when we are ready.
But its nice she cares about you all <3

Oh well that's yet another family pregnancy been announced. Another reminder that I am the only female in both our families who cant conceive. I know I should feel happy for her but I just feel upset that its not me.

Its hard seeing everyone bloom but our times will come.
My mum was telling me how shes looking after my middle sis children this week during half term, she said in a few years she will be looking after our children too. I almost cried :cry: she knows all about pcos and clomid and i like how she confident it will work but sometimes im not too sure.

Good luck aein with the injection i have my fx for you!

Afm i feel a bit better. Had a nice long bath last night, i did a face mask, a conditioner treatment on my hair, a pedicure on my feet and tidied my fingernails up and i feel lifted instantly.
Now im after a new look so im going to find some hair dye before i start work. I want to go a dark red.....im tempted to go purple or bright red but remembered im not 17 anymore im an adult :haha:
And when we get our cash flow sorted im going to revamp my wardrobe because its like a car crash at the mo!
So if this bus driver could like speed up a bit i should have time to buy some hair dye.

The last time i fancied a new look i chopped all my hair off so it was vrry short and spikey and died it purple, something must have worked because i bagged dp 2 weeks later :haha:
My mum thought i was ill because i cut my long hair off to like 2 inch short.

mumface, best of luck dear and m pretty sure you luk aswum in purple.... plz do dye and lets share with us your change look :)

i felt cramps all night, n thus time m still on bad due to pain in uterus area :(
some hours left to walk towards hospital

My avatar was my hair when i cut it myself, i did a pretty good job to say im no hairdresser lol!
The children r my two darling nieces, the one on the left is now 12 and the one on the right is 10 and apparantly my mum says she like me when i was growing up lol!

yea i just judge it tht you have done this haircut, but realky good, not too bad

seriously i just recall, when i was 6years old, i was use to go my Uncle's home every evening by walk, and what i did there, one day i took my Uncle's razer (he used to shave with tht) and just in a wonder what and how uncle do with it, i clean my left eyebrow, hahahaha

yea i just judge it tht you have done this haircut, but realky good, not too bad

seriously i just recall, when i was 6years old, i was use to go my Uncle's home every evening by walk, and what i did there, one day i took my Uncle's razer (he used to shave with tht) and just in a wonder what and how uncle do with it, i clean my left eyebrow, hahahaha

:haha: i did it with my dads razor and cut the side of my face :haha: i was trying to copy him.
Then one time i ruined all my sisters make up i was about 6 i think i wanted to try it. She had to buy brand new make up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->