Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I once shaved someones eyebrows off at a party, he was drunk and fell asleep so we shaved him :haha:
Just imature 18 yr olds having a laugh looool

hahaha, well i must say mumface.... everyone on his/her childhoos really behaves like a child, and being a childish is a charm of life... now sometimes i think why i cant go back in my childhood, silly

Oh well that's yet another family pregnancy been announced. Another reminder that I am the only female in both our families who cant conceive. I know I should feel happy for her but I just feel upset that its not me.

Its hard seeing everyone bloom but our times will come.
My mum was telling me how shes looking after my middle sis children this week during half term, she said in a few years she will be looking after our children too. I almost cried :cry: she knows all about pcos and clomid and i like how she confident it will work but sometimes im not too sure.

My mum has a friend she used to work with whose daughter was in my sisters year at school (2 years below me) and she's expecting her first child. My mum has taken to telling me how far along she is and everything every single time I see her. It's like she thinks because we're trying, I want to hear about avert one else getting pregnant, and then can't understand when I get annoyed.

Good luck aein with the injection i have my fx for you!

Afm i feel a bit better. Had a nice long bath last night, i did a face mask, a conditioner treatment on my hair, a pedicure on my feet and tidied my fingernails up and i feel lifted instantly.
Now im after a new look so im going to find some hair dye before i start work. I want to go a dark red.....im tempted to go purple or bright red but remembered im not 17 anymore im an adult :haha:
And when we get our cash flow sorted im going to revamp my wardrobe because its like a car crash at the mo!
So if this bus driver could like speed up a bit i should have time to buy some hair dye.

My hair is red :thumbup: it's not at bright as I'd normally have it as my hair was previously dyed brown cos I thought I had better have a sensible colour now I'm a proper adult, but then everyone kept saying it looked better red and it suited me so I thought bollocks to being normal, I'm going to have my hair the colour I want :haha: it's going to take a few more dyes before its back to the colour it used to be.

nexis = same here! I stopped dying my hair a few years ago. It was dp who said he liked it when it was dark red. Ive got a hair dye now and im doing it on wednesday morning before work.
I went to a concert to see the rasmus with my bezzie mate before xmas and we had such a laugh it was like the old days. I miss those days so much <3

All day ive had pelvic cramps and a mild headache. Have had a headache on and off for a week now, maybe its a good sign such as rising progesterone following ovulation.........
i will poas 26th feb if no af

so today scan showed Ovulation occured am on 1dpo, now Dr give me Cyclogest Progesterone to take in night from 22 Feb ( 7th day after HCG shot) till next 10 days, and have to visit again on 6th March :thumbup:

Ladies, i need your guidanc please let me know how you are taking your progesterone, tell me method, my Dr didnt told me and i m quite surprised its showing vaginal or rectal use :shrug:

Hi Ladies.

It's been a long time since I've been on here. I've been trying to avoid the site to sort myself out. This was my first cycle temping (even though we've been trying for 2 years). Even though it's the first month, it's thrown up that I have a short luteal phase. This month was only around 9 days. I've thought back to other months and realised that it hasn't been any more than 11/12 days....ever!! A bit on the low side. I've done my research and have decided to start taking AC again and vitamin B complex which is supposed to be good for LP defects.
This month I'm ditching the OPK's (they confused me so much this cycle) and just going with the AC, B complex and temping.

I'm thinking a few relaxed months are in order. Thinking about it all too much is just starting to put a bit of stress and strain on me. I've been trying not to let it show with hubby but he knows theres something up. A rest from being so intense is in order.

Congratulations to all the new BFP's since I was last on here (particularly ghinspire). I hope it all works out for you. Congratulations to all the new mums too. hopeful: I can't believe how quickly your 9 months has gone!!

Baby dust to all

xx

:wave: welcome back mrsc10!! Good luck with the ac. Im taking vitamin b and i believe it gave me af after a long 108 Day cycle, just seemed odd how i took it then had af 14 days later lol.
Are you seeing any doctors about clomid or anything else?

Aein im so happy you have ovulated!! As for the progesterone i dont know. Maybe u should call your doctor tomorow to find out?

Afm its been a long day in work im so tired :sleep: and hungry!
I still have pelvic cramps too :shrug:

Hi Ladies.

It's been a long time since I've been on here. I've been trying to avoid the site to sort myself out. This was my first cycle temping (even though we've been trying for 2 years). Even though it's the first month, it's thrown up that I have a short luteal phase. This month was only around 9 days. I've thought back to other months and realised that it hasn't been any more than 11/12 days....ever!! A bit on the low side. I've done my research and have decided to start taking AC again and vitamin B complex which is supposed to be good for LP defects.
This month I'm ditching the OPK's (they confused me so much this cycle) and just going with the AC, B complex and temping.

I'm thinking a few relaxed months are in order. Thinking about it all too much is just starting to put a bit of stress and strain on me. I've been trying not to let it show with hubby but he knows theres something up. A rest from being so intense is in order.

Congratulations to all the new BFP's since I was last on here (particularly ghinspire). I hope it all works out for you. Congratulations to all the new mums too. hopeful: I can't believe how quickly your 9 months has gone!!

Baby dust to all

xx

Welcome back :hi: good luck with the AC and B complex!

Thanks ladies. I've taken AC before which regulated my cycles great. B complex is more for the LP defect.

Mumface: I'm ovulating and regularly so I'm not in need of clomid. I just need to get my LP fixed. Hopefully that'll lead the way for my BFP (fingers crossed).

2 weeks today i have my laparoscopy and dye and im nervous. Ive read on other forums that you can have af and it makes no difference as you bleed anyway afterwards.
Just learnt dp has to go on a business trip to turkey again this august. He went last year and i went with him. We cant aford my flight this time so hes going alone with his boses. Its only3 nights and he comes home on his birthday so i plan on decorating the living room with baloons :haha:

DH had doctors agian today, they've upped his tablets again and he's off this week the back to work next Tuesday. He has to go see the doctor again the following Tuesday to see how he's going. He seems better but not totally back to his normal self. It's my birthday on Friday so DH is taking me out tomorrow to get snakebites done as an early present :happydance: can't wait!

What is pregnyl aein?

Afm...MIL has been slagging me off to one of hubby's friends because I don't want her hanging around hospital when I go into labour we've said we will tell people when we are ready for visitors but she just wont respect our wishes. she also doesnr like the fact I'm having my mum present at the birth along with hubs of course and thinks its strange that im having mum there. The woman is a nightmare! I'm at the end of my tether with her!

Anywho rant over!

Had the same prob but I didn't want my mum in either and my best friends thought they would be too!
Problem solved= emergency c section minutes after arriving at hospital= no time for anyone to arrive!

is it normal to have really low cramps and for it to feel like your bladder does when you're starting to get a uti (this has been happening for a few days, no burning or pain, just a funny pressure around that area)

i'm so confused.

is it normal to have really low cramps and for it to feel like your bladder does when you're starting to get a uti (this has been happening for a few days, no burning or pain, just a funny pressure around that area)

i'm so confused.

sounds familiar, i had a uti a few years back and thats how i felt.
go see a doc for some meds xxx

I had a wierd dream last night.......i dreamt it was the day of my lap and dye and my mum took me to the hospital. I was on a ward full of old ladies and was told to find a bed. I sat on the bed and the doctor was confused and said why am i here? He then said my lap was a different day so i had to stay in hospital for a few days :haha:
ive found a show on youtube called extreme couponing aired in the usa(its soooo good!) so then i dreamt i was back at my old house and my mum had all this food stocked up from her coupons lol!

I wish we could get coupons like that in the uk, when we get them its for things i dont even buy or need. Id love to do a £70 shop and pay like 20p because i had lots of coupons.

Cd21 today and i have cramps, cramps and more cramps. Hopefully this laparoscopy will find out why i have cramps. I wonder if they surgeon may remove the cysts too??

i'm so confused.

thanks. i've had a uti before and i felt the bladder thing, but also burning and frequent urination and a few other things. but the only thing that i feel is the bladder thing, so maybe it isn't a uti?

i'm so confused.

thanks. i've had a uti before and i felt the bladder thing, but also burning and frequent urination and a few other things. but the only thing that i feel is the bladder thing, so maybe it isn't a uti?

Its still worth getting it checked out xx

I had a wierd dream last night.......i dreamt it was the day of my lap and dye and my mum took me to the hospital. I was on a ward full of old ladies and was told to find a bed. I sat on the bed and the doctor was confused and said why am i here? He then said my lap was a different day so i had to stay in hospital for a few days :haha:
ive found a show on youtube called extreme couponing aired in the usa(its soooo good!) so then i dreamt i was back at my old house and my mum had all this food stocked up from her coupons lol!

I wish we could get coupons like that in the uk, when we get them its for things i dont even buy or need. Id love to do a £70 shop and pay like 20p because i had lots of coupons.

Cd21 today and i have cramps, cramps and more cramps. Hopefully this laparoscopy will find out why i have cramps. I wonder if they surgeon may remove the cysts too??

Extreme couponing is AMAZING! It's on over here on home&health channel, I cannot believe how much money they get off!

Just got back from having my piercing a done, they look awesome but it did hurt quite a bit :haha: I can't post a pic on here from my iPad.

Hi everyone.

I made it to ten weeks. I am nervous and excited. I won't know if everything is still going well until March 13th. I will be 13 weeks by that time. It seems like FOREVER.

Today I am having some twinges and such on my left side. It worries me some but I should be ok. (I hope.)

I lifted a half full suitcase. The hubby yelled at me but I think it's going to be ok. I mean it wasn't EXTREMELY heavy or anything. It was probably about the same as lifting a small child. I don't think that lifting things is going to hurt me right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->