Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi everyone.

I made it to ten weeks. I am nervous and excited. I won't know if everything is still going well until March 13th. I will be 13 weeks by that time. It seems like FOREVER.

Today I am having some twinges and such on my left side. It worries me some but I should be ok. (I hope.)

I lifted a half full suitcase. The hubby yelled at me but I think it's going to be ok. I mean it wasn't EXTREMELY heavy or anything. It was probably about the same as lifting a small child. I don't think that lifting things is going to hurt me right?

Lifting isnt a problem. My big sis got a suprise bfp when her baby girl was oy 9months old and she was lifting and carrying all the way through. You will be fine.
Maybe the cramps are the cysts? Im having pelvic pain and i believe its my ovarian cysts misbehaving!

I am thinking too they could be growing pains. I'm not certain. Anything is possible I guess.

GH i had cramping through the 1st tri, i guess its the ligaments and uterus and whatever else is in there getting ready for babies to get bigger! I still get a pain on the right hand side now if i'm walking far. With the lifting thing my doc said lifting is unlikely to hurt the baby(ies for you!) you just have to be cautious as its more likely to hurt you as your ligaments muscles and what not are changing and getting softer. Besides they've got a lot of water to swim around in keeping them protected.

Hubs moans at me all the time for lifting stuff, think they get worried bless them!

Mumface, extreme couponing is AAAAAMEEEZZIN! I love it lol It has made me save coupons i see in mags and stuff, but not to THAT extreme...hubs thinks i'm barmy lol.

Ghinspire, be careful dear i heard from my elder Sisters, cousins, aunties that to be careful in start 3 months, so you just avoid this lifting too,
Katerz is right, these cramps pain are just your body developing for babies, good luck dear <3

Im so tired and oily today :( my skin was perfect this morning after a shower, ive started using witch foaming face wash and its nice. So i didnt bother with make up as it looked ok as it was. Hours later my forehead was shiny and felt yuk, lucky my fringe covers it and its prob that thats making it oily but i need to hide it. My skin=yuk, its all the pcos fault :growlmad:
Cd21, cramps have eased and i have lots of white cm :shrug:
I will test on cd29 if no af.....:dust:

We get extreme couponing on pay tv here!!
I can't believe it's like a full time job for those women!

Also I think I'm just now developing pcos skin..... Do you guys get most of your acne around jaw line/ chin??? They're the horrible painful pimples :(

Oh and yes ghinspire the reason your not meant to lift us your loose ligaments etc make it easier to hurt yourself.

Also I think I'm just now developing pcos skin..... Do you guys get most of your acne around jaw line/ chin??? They're the horrible painful pimples :(

Oh and yes ghinspire the reason your not meant to lift us your loose ligaments etc make it easier to hurt yourself.

I hardly get spots but when i do its a painful red angry one that hurts and doesnt fade for days. My skin gets awful oily on my forehead, chin and side of my nostrils ..... Yuk!
My hair needs to be washed daily or it looks like ive dipped it in a fryer :haha: whereas my bezzie who dsnt have pcos washes her hair 3 times a week and has perfect skin......cow! Only kidding...shes a gem <3

sometimes i amuzed just to think, i have no symptoms like this, not a bulky, acne, oily skin or hairs, pimples etc... but i have PCOS :/

Aein its possible to have pcos that displays no symptoms.
Cd22 and im cramping crazy today. Its worse when im sat down.
Im colouring my hair tonight after work. Its going to be a rich plum colour :):)

I feel wierd today.....i have cramps, headache and lots of cm.
Im tired i could nap right here and now at my desk in work but i dont think my manager would be happy :haha:
I just ate and i feel sick but still hungry at the same time.

Hit the thanks button if you think i should poas tomorrow at cd23........9dpo if i did ovulate......

I hardly get spots but when i do its a painful red angry one that hurts and doesnt fade for days. My skin gets awful oily on my forehead, chin and side of my nostrils ..... Yuk!
My hair needs to be washed daily or it looks like ive dipped it in a fryer :haha: whereas my bezzie who dsnt have pcos washes her hair 3 times a week and has perfect skin......cow! Only kidding...shes a gem <3

I mostly get those big red painful spots or whiteheads :growlmad: I get oily same places as you and I have to wash my hair every day or its proper minging.

Hey guys! Sorry I've been missing for a while...I've been down with the flu---YUCK!

Hopefully, I'm on the mend and starting to feel more like a human. :)

Just went for an ultrasound today. Dr. said that my follicles look borderline PCOS, but combined with all my other symptoms, she's thinking that its a for sure diagnosis.

So, she's starting me on metformin.

I'm sure some of you guys have been on it before....any tips? Thoughts?

Happy Wednesday!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been missing for a while...I've been down with the flu---YUCK!

Hopefully, I'm on the mend and starting to feel more like a human. :)

Just went for an ultrasound today. Dr. said that my follicles look borderline PCOS, but combined with all my other symptoms, she's thinking that its a for sure diagnosis.

So, she's starting me on metformin.

I'm sure some of you guys have been on it before....any tips? Thoughts?

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome back :hi: I'm on 1000mg of metformin daily at the moment. It's greatly reduced my cycle length and regulated them to a point. No real tips as I haven't had any problems with them, just make sure you remember to take them!

Mumface...i only got a faint bfp at 10dpo on a frer. 9dpo was bfn so maybe wait another day or two if u can so ur not unnecessarily disappointed. Its sooo hard tho. I wasnt expecting anything at 9dpo (even tho.i had a feeling i was pregnant!) but i am a need-to-know kinda person and just had to poas anyway :)
That's why i am finding out what we're having...i just need to know!!!!! :)

Mumface...i only got a faint bfp at 10dpo on a frer. 9dpo was bfn so maybe wait another day or two if u can so ur not unnecessarily disappointed. Its sooo hard tho. I wasnt expecting anything at 9dpo (even tho.i had a feeling i was pregnant!) but i am a need-to-know kinda person and just had to poas anyway :)
That's why i am finding out what we're having...i just need to know!!!!! :)

Me too! Im a need to know all or nothing person! My team leader at work says im to.black.and white sometimes....? I just like hard facts and no fannying about.
Are u going to post what sex baby is or keep it a secret like katerz?
Dp and I will find out the sex of ours too as dp says he has 'plans' for the spare room so needs to know the sex :)

How I haven't cracked and booked a private scan to find the sex out is beyond me!

Not long to wait eeeek

when i get home from work i was going to ask dp to hide my hpts and only let me have them cd29. But wait......my pre op is on friday and they will do a pg test anyway so either way. I'll let them do one and save my hpts for a rainy day :)

How I haven't cracked and booked a private scan to find the sex out is beyond me!

Not long to wait eeeek

My middle big sis had a surpise bfp with her son and she didnt find out the sex.
We guessed it was a boy as baby was breech so she was hospitalised around her due date and we all said its a boy because hes been awkward already :haha:
And yes......a blue one arrived via c section! A nice surpise as she already had 2 girls.

My 3 sisters are ultra fertile, my mum was.....so why arent i?? :cry:

I will let u girls know the sex when i find out on 22nd March...CANNOT wait!!!!!

Yes let them do the preg test friday...although if its positive do u really want to find out infront of a room full of docs?

mumface, i must say everyone must contains its own body features, i also sometimes think why i cant have a baby like my sisters, cousins, aunts within a year of marriage but answer is just 'i've my own fate'

so here we should pray for a healthy, happy baby for us, and God will fullfil our prayers one day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->