Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I woke up early unable to fall asleep. I have a feeling I am going to regret this...I have been feeling depressed and worried lately. I blame the hormones. I seriously had a horrible miscarriage dream the other night and I think it went to my head. I am scared of losing my twins.

Thanks ladies :D so far I've been spoilt rotten! Off out for lunch with mum at carvery and then we're all out for tea later at TGI's. I'm sooo excited as I've never been before lol

TGI's = soooo goooood!! hve the jack daniels bbq ribs :)

I woke up early unable to fall asleep. I have a feeling I am going to regret this...I have been feeling depressed and worried lately. I blame the hormones. I seriously had a horrible miscarriage dream the other night and I think it went to my head. I am scared of losing my twins.

I have dreams and thoughts of never having children and that my ovaries are damaged :(
But we have to carry on and put those thoughts to bed.
Everything will be ok :hugs:

this is all what you are thinking now a days, try to be calm and relax
there is nothing like this in reality, <3

Thanks ladies :D so far I've been spoilt rotten! Off out for lunch with mum at carvery and then we're all out for tea later at TGI's. I'm sooo excited as I've never been before lol

TGI's = soooo goooood!! hve the jack daniels bbq ribs :)

Ps they might come sing happy birthday to you lol! Have a good night xxx

Yeah I've heard that's a distinct possibility lol I've got a badge off my sister that I have to wear so its not like they won't know it's my birthday!

They will play the song and everything Nexis! Ahhhh

Just got home from TGI's, table had balloons and when I had my dessert it came with a candle and I had to stand up and hold it and a flower made of balloons. They then sang this whole song while getting everyone else to clap lol I didn't go red or anything, just enjoyed all the attention :haha:

Nexis i would have gone bright red i hate all eyes on me type things, glad u had a good night :flower:

last night i was talking to do about my lap and dye and he was reading the leaflets i got.from the hospital. He then said "you dont have to this if you dont want to" so i said well if i dont ee shpuld forget the whole ttc thing and go back on the pill.
I was tired last night so i didnt ask what he actually meant, i will do later. He knows if i didnt have the lap and dye then i wont go on clomid and we would have a hard time concieving. I think hes worried about me. Nothing to be worried about its just keyhole surgery :)

Nexis i would have gone bright red i hate all eyes on me type things, glad u had a good night :flower:

last night i was talking to do about my lap and dye and he was reading the leaflets i got.from the hospital. He then said "you dont have to this if you dont want to" so i said well if i dont ee shpuld forget the whole ttc thing and go back on the pill.
I was tired last night so i didnt ask what he actually meant, i will do later. He knows if i didnt have the lap and dye then i wont go on clomid and we would have a hard time concieving. I think hes worried about me. Nothing to be worried about its just keyhole surgery :)

Usually I'm like that, but I thought well I knew this would happen when I said I wanted to go there so I'll just suck it up lol

So dp says i took his comments out of context last night, he says he really wants to start a family nd is thrilled that things are moving and i am getting help. I was very tired last night as id been up simce 6am, took 2 buses to the hospital and then had to go to work 12pm to 8pm then to tesco after work so it was 10:30pm by the time i got sat down and relaxed.
Im still sleepy now.

Cd25 - just had another helping of ewcm only this time it was abit like clots??
Also felt a bit constipated last few days, maybe af is looming :witch:

Are you bd'ing? (sorry!!!! Very personal question to ask! U get used to it on this site tho :) )
Just in case though?

Hubby made me a strawberry, orange, banana smoothie. The babies and I are enjoying our daily dose of fruit. :) Come on babies keep growing.

i THINK i felt the first flutters of my baby moving this evening...so weird and exciting!!!

woow so cool Ghinspire & Bella... babies really loves Mum n Dad too

mumfacd, good luck dear i hope sumthibg better waiting for you, fx'd

i really felt lazy whole day while was first day of cyclogest :/ sleepy sleepy n sleept, got headache in evening and now looks sumthing killing inside abdomen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->