Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Aein do i test!
I tested today and bfn :(
Im going to ring the hospital and ask if my lap can be done whilst i hve my period.

The hospital said its ok to have af whilst i have my l&d. Im cd29 and although im not regular it would be my luck to get af sooner rather than later.
It would be crap if i had to re book the l&d.
Cd29 amd bfn.....oh well......

mumface, good luck with the lap&dye.., i hope your cycle must be short this time <3

I had some bleeding today. I went to get an ultrasound. The babies are fine. They are growing. They are measuring 11 and a half weeks. I cried. I thought something was wrong. They think I might have an infection. They ran a urine test. I hope to hear back soon.

:witch: turned up today, so this cycle was 30 days. On to the next one I suppose. Just kinda feel in limbo.

Gh i hope you are ok.
Nexis new cycle.....i envy you im cd30 but nothing yet, looms like another long cycle for ne....
Oh clementine thats a long cycle! But yet the doctors dont seem to want to do much do they? Cant br healthy going soooo long can it?

I feel :cry:
L&D on monday, im not afraid of having it done im more afraid of what they may find.
Horrible visions of "your tubes are blocked, nothing we can do." or "too many cysts on your ovaries, nothing we can do."
Omg i cant begin to imagine how i would feel if im infertile. Id feel like a failure as a woman. I have no qaulifications and no drive to do anything else apart from be a mum.
:cry: im in such a horrible state of mind its showing at work. Doing my best to block it out and be positive but its not working.
I already feel like a failure needing help to make a baby, the most natural thing ever and i cant do it. I cant even have a period every 28days :crys:

I always seem to blame the mini pill i was on when i was 17. It was a progesterone only pill which you took everyday. It totally messed my af's up and i blame that!

Mumface, I'm on the mini pill now- it doesn't alter your cycle like the regular pill and has less hormones so I wouldn't blame it!
And as for too many cysts- I had 49 the month I conceived!
Cheer up, a few days will reveal all!

Gh i hope you are ok.
Nexis new cycle.....i envy you im cd30 but nothing yet, looms like another long cycle for ne....
Oh clementine thats a long cycle! But yet the doctors dont seem to want to do much do they? Cant br healthy going soooo long can it?
mmm, i am not impressed with the doctors i have seen and have given up. no one wants to help me/give me a referal.

I feel :cry:
L&D on monday, im not afraid of having it done im more afraid of what they may find.
Horrible visions of "your tubes are blocked, nothing we can do." or "too many cysts on your ovaries, nothing we can do."
Omg i cant begin to imagine how i would feel if im infertile. Id feel like a failure as a woman. I have no qaulifications and no drive to do anything else apart from be a mum.
:cry: im in such a horrible state of mind its showing at work. Doing my best to block it out and be positive but its not working.
I already feel like a failure needing help to make a baby, the most natural thing ever and i cant do it. I cant even have a period every 28days :crys:

I always seem to blame the mini pill i was on when i was 17. It was a progesterone only pill which you took everyday. It totally messed my af's up and i blame that!
:hugs: i hope your l&d brings you closer to your bfp.

Mumface, I'm on the mini pill now- it doesn't alter your cycle like the regular pill and has less hormones so I wouldn't blame it!
And as for too many cysts- I had 49 the month I conceived!
Cheer up, a few days will reveal all!
i was just wondering the other day if you'd had your baby. he is just gorgeous. congratulations! :flower: x

Gh i hope you are ok.

I wouldn't bother envying me. Af might be here but I'm still not ovulating so what's the point. I'm so down at the moment. I was going to spend all day at home and do nothing but my mum asked me to go with her for a look around some charity shops. I said yeah but eve stopped for a drink in a cafe and lo and behold two girls I used to go to school with walk in. Luckily neither of them recognises me but they're both pushing prams in front of them. It's stupid but it's really upset me.

Nexis id just love a regular cycle rather than taking it day by day....

Just wish time would go quick so it will be 8pm friday then i finish work for 1 whole week :happydance:

Think i will have mcdonalds for lunch, im feeling rubbish.....

Sorry to hear everyone seems to be feeling down at the moment :(

This journey is very hard and difficult for others to understand.xx

Sorry everyone seems to be feeling pretty low...hope we all get a pick me up soon!

Ghinspire, glad that babies are still growing!

Mumface, GL with your lap on monday! Even if they do find something, there is usually always something they can do about it. Tubes blocked? They can unblock them there and then. And then hopeful's tihng about the cysts :thumbup:

Nexis, at least you had a short cycle. Sorry you feel like you're in limbo :hugs:

Aein, I wouldn't test yet. At 10dpo you're more than likely to still have the trigger in your system. Mine was pretty much gone at about 11/12dpo, but even then I could still see a line when I tested. I think it's best to wait until around 13/14dpo, jus to make sure. There's nothing worse than thinking you have a bfp when it's just the trigger :hugs:

Nexis id just love a regular cycle rather than taking it day by day....

Just wish time would go quick so it will be 8pm friday then i finish work for 1 whole week :happydance:

Think i will have mcdonalds for lunch, im feeling rubbish.....

Sorry I didn't think before I posted :hugs:

Had a big fat.mcdonalds for dinner and mcflurry :lol: back on pcos friendly eatinv tomorrow....

Everyone is telling me that any probs during l&d will be treated. I need to listen to people and ignore my thoughts.
Thanks for everyones support :hug:

Mumface keep your chin up, it seems easier to focus on the negatives rather than the positives. You're definitely on the right path for your bfp :)

Hi girls.. Hope all is well. I've not been on for a while.. been keeping myself busy to distract for the 2ww. I'm 12dpo but my LP on Clomid has been 17 days last 2 cycles , so I will test on Tuesday if no AF by then

Nice to hear from all of you... but silly i'm not getting any email of update just click on forum and read all of your reply...

Ghin, babies are ok , you are too and rest urine report will fine also.. good luck

mumface, don,t think like you are infertile, because at least you are having mensis and there are more chances, be positive and ready for you app, <3

Laurab, wb dear after so long... i'm also on 2ww and tdy is cd28 and dpo12... good luck dear <3

nIK, yes i'm kind scare of doing test this time, i thought as Dr called me on March 6, just 4 days left and if no AF before Dr visit so try to do a test at dpo14 or 15 ... rest today my temp shot up as much i never seen before but i'm not thinking much good with that, rest time will show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->