Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

aein i hope u r ok <3
Gh i love smoothies! smoothies is my way of getting fruit in to me, strawberries, bananas and milk = lovely tasty healthy smoothie :smug:
Yes stella we did bd, i dont know why because i have until 4th march to get a bfp before my l&d.
I told dp im not scared of the op itself im scared of what they may find.......:(
Would they give me the results before they send me home?

aein i hope u r ok <3
Gh i love smoothies! smoothies is my way of getting fruit in to me, strawberries, bananas and milk = lovely tasty healthy smoothie :smug:
Yes stella we did bd, i dont know why because i have until 4th march to get a bfp before my l&d.
I told dp im not scared of the op itself im scared of what they may find.......:(
Would they give me the results before they send me home?

Mumface, I had my l&d and ovary drilling done on the 15th Jan, I was in for about 3 hours and after being awake for 30 mins the guy came back to tell me my results so I'm guessing something similar will happen to you too.

Ladies, I'm not sure what to think. This is my 2nd cycle on only Metformin, last cycle I o'd on CD 35. We're saving for IVF so not doing much monitoring (too expensive), but I am getting my progesterone level checked periodically to confirm o and to make sure it's where it should be after o. I've been tracking my bbt in the meantime to try to see when I o and we're bding about every other day. Last month I saw a slight rise in my bbt, went in for my progesterone bloodwork, and it confirmed that I had just o'd so I stopped temping. This month though, my temp has been all over the place. Two weeks ago I was sick and had a fever, so my temp rose but it turned out not to be from o. I had bloodwork two weeks ago and my progesterone was .45, then last Monday I had it done again and it was over 1. The doctor said that was still a pre-o number. So we bd'd Tues and Thurs and were planning on bding again tonight. But today I had bad AF-like cramps. I've never had cramps like this before except for the first day of AF. And I've had a little bit of spotting. Can I get AF without oing? It's possible that I did o sometime last week after Monday, but I don't think so... my temp had risen on Thursday but was back down again on Friday, I didn't temp this morning because I slept in and didn't get up at my normal time. I don't know what to think! The cramps and spotting have me so confused! Any thoughts?

Ladies, I'm not sure what to think. This is my 2nd cycle on only Metformin, last cycle I o'd on CD 35. We're saving for IVF so not doing much monitoring (too expensive), but I am getting my progesterone level checked periodically to confirm o and to make sure it's where it should be after o. I've been tracking my bbt in the meantime to try to see when I o and we're bding about every other day. Last month I saw a slight rise in my bbt, went in for my progesterone bloodwork, and it confirmed that I had just o'd so I stopped temping. This month though, my temp has been all over the place. Two weeks ago I was sick and had a fever, so my temp rose but it turned out not to be from o. I had bloodwork two weeks ago and my progesterone was .45, then last Monday I had it done again and it was over 1. The doctor said that was still a pre-o number. So we bd'd Tues and Thurs and were planning on bding again tonight. But today I had bad AF-like cramps. I've never had cramps like this before except for the first day of AF. And I've had a little bit of spotting. Can I get AF without oing? It's possible that I did o sometime last week after Monday, but I don't think so... my temp had risen on Thursday but was back down again on Friday, I didn't temp this morning because I slept in and didn't get up at my normal time. I don't know what to think! The cramps and spotting have me so confused! Any thoughts?

Yeah you can have AF without Oing. I'm annovulatory, so I don't O but still get AF.

Stay hopeful - yes like nexis i get af (irregular) and my doctor says i might not ov in each cycle.
with pcos your body gears up to ov but doesnt.
Which is why im not going back on bcp until we have two children. Whats the need of bcp if im not oving anyway?
I feel sick now :sick: just had a fry up with dp and i feel sickly now :sick:
Cd26 and dry as a bone today, maybe af looming?

Thanks kubb! I hope they tell me and dont keep me wondering. I can tell dp is nervous about me having anesthetic because he keeps hugging me and saying how we are going to have beautiful babies amd how hes going to look after all of us. He is so sentimental <3 <3

My one doctor said putting ppl on birth control to help regulate their periods isn't a great idea.( but every doctor is different)..your just covering up the cause of the missed periods...bcp force you to have regulated periods but once you don't have that hormone in your body to control it your back to square one...right? Pcos is known for irregular periods...and since I wasn't getting a regular period he said I wasn't ovulating most likely...so we tried clomid....it didn't work...and now I'm on femera and its working like a charm! Ive had regular periods and started on my own the past couple times ive done it. Pcos sucks!

Pcos sucks sooo much!!! Why us????? Why anyone???
Ive just read an artical that pelvic inflamortory desease can cause enlarged ovaries, i have enlarged ovaries.......:nope:
Guys im so scared incase pid (if i had/have it) has killed my ovaries :cry:
Im so emotional today :cry::cry:

Well when I got pregnant my temperature was all over the place. I didn't even think I was pregnant or ovulated but apparently I did. lol

sometimes i think to dont trust on BBT... as it showed i'm Oing but my Dr said you are not Oing
so surely you have PCOs.... rest of this i dun have any other symotoom, nor irregular dates.. one if 32 days cycle next time 30 or 34, it was just this much.... but after 2 months on Metformin, i noted my cycle reduced to 25 to 27 days

let see this month after HCG shot and progesterone, where it will end
i want to be hopefult, but when i think about DH low motility, he didnt even re-test nor taken Tabs... so where should i stand this month, God knows

So we bd'd this weekend and (tmi) did different positions, one of which caused shooting pains in my uterus area. Had to tell dp to stop it felt awful.
Maybe he was hitting my cervix because as soon as we changed position i was ok.
I never get pains so im not very worried but is it possible he hit my cervix?

Another behavior dp exhibits when hes worried is anger. He stressed out over something trivial yesterday and i had to tell him off :haha:
Wow i feel bloated today on cd27. My work trousers are a loose size 16 but today im sat with the top button undone and still feel tight :( and my nipples are sore, something dp was reminded of last night :lol:

I know when we bded once a long time ago and my doctor looked he said I had a cyst...but I'm not sure if that was true...it could be hitting your cervix...but I would see hour doctor just to be sure if the pain persists.

Cd28 and no af yet, i had a bfn last friday so im not testing today. I will on the morning of my lap and dye though.
Previous af's have come in the evening before.
Could be another lengthy cycle.......:coffee:

Not long now Mumface! Fingers x'd for you!

AFM I am working my last week at work before leaving on Friday for mat leave...I will be sad to leave my team but no sad to leave the work behind! I am struggling at the moment!

Had a surprise baby shower on Sunday organised by my mum and bestie who surprised me by coming as she lives 100 miles away :) baby has been very spoilt!

Sending lots of dust to everyone!

Mat leave. I really want to work late as i want as much time off with baby as possible!
my big middle sis finished at 39 weeks with all of hers and went back when they were 15 weeks.
I envy these women who have a year off, we just cant aford for me to be off long :(

Ps every £100 we save = 1 extra week off work for me. So far we hve saved £0.00 because of that stoooooopid car :growlmad:
I get 2 weeks full pay, 6 weeks 90% and i plan to use 4 weeks holidays so thats 12 weeks. Then smp kicks in so we need to save save and save!!!!

Doctor upped my dose of Metformin to 2000mg! :) Anyone here get their BFP on that dosage? I'm also taking prenatals, don't know if that matters.

Mumface,best of luck with your saving, by the way how much it totally costs??

Katerz, i wish you happy days dear... may you spend the days with the joy of coming baby <3

Aly, good luck with up dosage dear, may this covers you for a bfp very soon <3

afm
i'm on CD25 and 9DPO, i'm feeling very bloated, tired, exhausted fully
wish to eat something spicy, sour... just make vegetable spaghetti but still desire more :/
also feeling some pinching on placenta line plus uterus area and its look as AF on the way.... last time i had 26 days cycle, let seewhere it ends

wts update Ladies??

afm, i.m on cd26 and dpo10... feeling watery cm frm yesterday evening
and today i felt myself bloated, loojs as sumthing around Placenta grabbing me... during kitcgen work while standing i felt this with backache....

last month af started after cd26 dun know wt about this month?? as i read progesterone increase Luteal Phase length....

should i do a home test or no?? as its 11 day today and no hcg of the shot in body remains back??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->