Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Had a big fat.mcdonalds for dinner and mcflurry :lol: back on pcos friendly eatinv tomorrow....

Everyone is telling me that any probs during l&d will be treated. I need to listen to people and ignore my thoughts.
Thanks for everyones support :hug:

They don't. Remember with nlk they had a meeting to discuss probs and have to get u to sign consents if they are to correct anything. My friend had the same thing too

Had a big fat.mcdonalds for dinner and mcflurry :lol: back on pcos friendly eatinv tomorrow....

Everyone is telling me that any probs during l&d will be treated. I need to listen to people and ignore my thoughts.

They don't. Remember with nlk they had a meeting to discuss probs and have to get u to sign consents if they are to correct anything. My friend had the same thing too

Will they have me sign consent forms before the procedure? Because whatever needs doing i will allow them to do if its for my health.

Will they have me sign consent forms before the procedure? Because whatever needs doing i will allow them to do if its for my health.

I'm guessing you're not going to be able to find a definitive answer re consents and stuff until you're actually at the hospital and can get the info straight from the horses mouth. I know that NHS trusts work differently for different areas...well that's what I've found with me and a friend anyway.

Last day at work woooo

mumface, ask them before you go in whether they will be sorting anything out, should they find it. I asked and they said no, so I asked if I could sign a consent form now to allow them to do so. They had no problem with it, so I can't imagine it being a problem for you either :)

mumface, ask them before you go in whether they will be sorting anything out, should they find it. I asked and they said no, so I asked if I could sign a consent form now to allow them to do so. They had no problem with it, so I can't imagine it being a problem for you either :)

I will ask them as i dont want to be going back again and i want to get the ball rolling!

that was exactly my thought - but I know one of the other girls has had two laps done, because they found the problem in the first one, and then took her back under to sort it, once they had her permission :dohh: my FS also warned me of this before I went in, too. I don't really get why!

that was exactly my thought - but I know one of the other girls has had two laps done, because they found the problem in the first one, and then took her back under to sort it, once they had her permission :dohh: my FS also warned me of this before I went in, too. I don't really get why!

You would think they would have us sign a consent form to do it all in one go so to save the already struggling nhs time and money :):)

Hi ladies

I don't really know what to say, I'm speechless and wasn't expecting this at all....

I never ever thought I'd see this. Ever.

Attachments

• IMG_1647.jpg
    IMG_1647.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1649.jpg
    IMG_1649.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 4
WooW congratulations kubb:happydance::hugs:

so here's another with March month mracle... hopeful to see more n more very soon :thumbup::flower:

I don't know because they can't just get u to sign for everything can they?
It happened to a girl I work with too- she had her l & d and also exploratory surgery (shed had her appendix out a few weeks earlier and they thought they saw endometriosis so booked her in to get that checked. So they checked her all out during surgery and she then had to wait A MONTH for the meeting with doc for results, so after a month of worrying she had her appointment and they said she was absolutely fine and they found no problems!
Hopefully they find the same thing with you!

Hi ladies

I don't really know what to say, I'm speechless and wasn't expecting this at all....

I never ever thought I'd see this. Ever.

Congrats! It seems really common to get a bfp after an l&d!

Thank you everyone :hugs:
I'm still in shock! In April 2012 I had my first period since Jan 2010 after losing 3 stone so I was put on clomid from June 2012 to December 2012, I was ovulating but nothing was happening so I was put in for my l&d on 15th Jan but after putting 2 stone back on I wasn't expecting a period for ages so I just thought of myself as being out until I lost the weight again because my body obviously struggling as the weight I was.

After having nothing I decided to test 19th Feb, but I got a :bfn: and on 20th Feb I starting light spotting and sore nipples which I always had around period time so I thought ad was on it's way. We went away for out 1st anniversary 24th-25th Feb to London to see a show and to do some other bits which was amazing, hubby planned it all by himself secretly so I had a lovely surprise! I have had cramping and sore nipples since 20th and out of the blue my mum asked me of my period came on fully so I told her what's been happening and she said "pregnant maybe?" I said I doubt it after the :bfn: a little while ago. She told me to test in a few days time but as soon as I got home from work yesterday I decided to test....
I still cannot believe it!! I cried and cried and cried with so much happiness, Matt cried a little too but I didn't tell you that. I mean, he was all manly being a man and all....:haha:
I still can't believe I'm 3+! I was expecting 1-2.
I phoned my gynaecologist but his secretary doesn't work Fridays so a lady from the department took my details and will ask the lady to phone me on Monday so we can do blood results etc.

This is really weird, I had a gyno appt on 14th March after 8 weeks of my l&d but I had to cancel it because I had another hospital letter through with my date to have my gallbladder removed on 13th March so my gyno appt was move to 25th April.
I'm hoping this will stick, I'm ever so nervous but I'm trying to relax!

Do you think I'll be allowed to have an early scan or will I have to wait until 12 weeks?

Thank you again ladies! I really appreciate it. :hugs:

Hi kubb i dont think they will scan. With all my sisters they didnt see baby til 12 weeks.

Hopefull i hope your right about ppl getting bfp after l&d! My mum thinks the dye must clense the tubes and flush out any gunk thats in there making things flow easier......like unblocking a drain :haha:

Dyed my hair again a brighter shade. Sadly Its too dark to go bright red :( but i still like it. My avatar doesnt do it justice because my phone cam is rubbish. I'll get dp to take one on our proper camera :):)
Im thinking of bright pink flashes of clolour, ive got some training as a hair dresser (had to stop as i had horrific dermatitis on my hands...was my dream job....)and can do colours and highlights with foils. The kits are less than £5 and i could easily do flashes at eithet side but underneath my top layer.......sorry im waffling lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->