Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Mumfase, i really loving your hair color seriously, till yet i didnt go for any hair color although i like it having dark black curl hairs and DH also like them so i do not color nor cut them :)

Ladies, i'm little concerned with if Sonography showed little pelvic collection after Oing... whats this about?? is there any semen inside or woman fluid??

1 more day left with Progesterone, feeling backache today may be AF on the way :S

just i decided after discussion with DH to test in morning, as it will be 13dpo and 14 days post HCG shot
and if no BFP, so DH will go for his test same day or day after before my appt to Dr coming Wednesday :/

Hi ladies

I've just come off the phone from the out of hours team at the local hospital because I've had some spotting tonight as I was getting ready for bed. I am so so so scared and all she said is that there is nothing they can do and that I just have to relax and wait. How am I supposed to do that?!
I'm petrified something bad has happened. I don't know what to do with myself!!

Hi ladies

I've just come off the phone from the out of hours team at the local hospital because I've had some spotting tonight as I was getting ready for bed. I am so so so scared and all she said is that there is nothing they can do and that I just have to relax and wait. How am I supposed to do that?!

I had the same thing at 7 weeks and all was fine. Can be implantation or I think mine was a bit of thrush.
Also you will prob get an early scan if you've had any fert treatment they normally do it as your more prone to multiples ectopic etc. I had one at 6weeks and then another at 7 after the spotting to check all was ok

Hi ladies

Don't panic yet. If you have severe cramping and start really bleeding then that would be time to worry. It could be a little implantation bleeding. I've had a little spotting here and there. Trust me it is scary and worrying is completely normal. All you can do is say a prayer and wait.

Onto cycle 15. AF got me me yesterday . Feel like its never gonna happen

Onto cycle 15. AF got me me yesterday . Feel like its never gonna happen

It's not the matter that it's never going to happen. I think it is the matter of finding the right combination of things that will cause it to happen. I felt the same way. The months were piling up and I felt overwhelmed. I never thought I would be pregnant. Everyone around me was posting, "I'm pregnant." And I just wanted to scream, "When is it my turn?!!"

It will happen. I know right now it's hard to see that and you are allowed to feel upset. It's one of the most honest feelings you can feel but then let it go and focus on the next cycle and speak to your doctor and tell them how you feel too. Everyone has to work together.

My husband's mother sent me an article about positive thinking. I was unsure of how to react to the article because in a way I did take offense. I know I may not be the most positive person in the world but I am a realist. I am a mixture of both optimistic and pessimistic. I see situations and I see both sides and then I find my own way of coping and dealing.

My mother in law is a ultra positive woman. She thinks everything is sunshine and rainbows. And I think that's great. I think if it works for her then that's awesome.

The thing is she had four perfect pregnancies. She never had to face anything bad and had four healthy beautiful boys. I on the other hand had a miscarriage my first pregnancy. It was not perfect. So this pregnancy is special to me and I am cherishing it with everything I have because I know what it is to lose something you want so much. I see the good and the bad and I am HOPEFUL that everything goes well and that the babies will be strong and come September they will be born beautifully.

I just can't be ignorant in my pregnancy to think that things don't happen. It's the human body and anything is possible. I have no control and as a person who likes to have control of my environment it is hard for me. I'm learning. I'm coping. I am seeing a psychologist that I have seen for two years now. I'm doing what I can to make this pregnancy good for me. I just can't see kittens and cotton candy everywhere.

Sorry for the bfn laurabe :hugs:
Kubb im sure you will be ok. So long as u dont have bad cramps too alk should be well. I think spotting is common at first as the embryo burrows deep into your uterus ready to be safe for 9 months!

Afm i am on pins! My nipples hurt and i have cramps as if af is coming for me! The receptionist did say i could have l&d during af but id rather not be on! Im trying not to think about it and keep checking myself to ensure af stays away :af:
Im nil by mouth from midnight til my l&d but i'll be asleep anyway. Dp is taking me to the hospital at 6:45am to ensure we are there for 7:45am.

<3<3

Ghinspire....im a realist too and my manager hates it! My job is in sales and we have to be postive in order to meet unrealistic targets. She knows the targets are hard but wont admit it because shes a manager.
Dp is a very positive person, he sees the good in everything. Thats why i love him <3

Laurab, be positive dear and Ghinspire is right, just try to locate the real solution with help of your Dr <3
i'm hopeful to hear a BFP from you in coming days v soon <3

Afm, my test came BFN also as i was expecting, 3 days are up and no AF and i guess its because of Progesterone i'm using
may be do another test within 2 days if no AF and on Wed had an appt with Dr too, wish all things goes ona straight way :)

Its 5:30pm uk time and so far no af which is gooood!! :af:
Sitting down to dinner at 6pm then im going for a nice long relaxing bath and pampering sesh! My hair has took a beating with all this colouring and daily use of hair straighteners so ive got an intensive conditioning treatment to use and i have a face pack too.
I will then be nice and relaxed for tomorrow xxxx

WooW have a wonderful time dear mumface, good luck

Best of luck tomorrow Mumface and enjoy your pamper! Xx

Its 5:30pm uk time and so far no af which is gooood!! :af:
Sitting down to dinner at 6pm then im going for a nice long relaxing bath and pampering sesh! My hair has took a beating with all this colouring and daily use of hair straighteners so ive got an intensive conditioning treatment to use and i have a face pack too.
I will then be nice and relaxed for tomorrow xxxx

My hair used to get really dry from straightening and dying but since I've started using tresemme heat defiance spray before I straighten my hair it's in lush condition :) I dyed mine again today and its definitely more red. Good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow Mumface! Hope they find all is clear and then doc can just write the prescription for Clomid.xx Let us know how it goes.xx

Good luck mumface!!

Just a quick update from me.
I've just called my gynaecologist's secretary and I have to go to the hospital tomorrow at 9 to pick up a form to do a blood test and she should have a result before 12. If it's satisfactory she'll ring me and then she'll refer me onto the early pregnancy clinic so we can work out how far I'm gone.
I didn't realise how much of a worrier I actually am until this. Now I'm thinking what if the results aren't satisfactory?? :shrug:

Congrats Kubb!! :happydance: You so deserve this :hugs: stick stick stick!

Aein, the fluid would suggest that you've ovulated...I had this explained to me, and they often look for it. It's the residual fluid from the egg, once it's released. So it's all good!

Got my ivf open evening tonight. Bit nervous....I think it's just because it's getting quite real :wacko: also, CD24, so expecting AF in a few days. No sore bbs though, which I have been having pre-AF in the last few months. So now unsure of whether the soy did anything :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->