Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Thank you nlk :hugs:

I'm so nervous about tomorrow for some silly reason. I just don't want the results to say negative or something :shrug: I don't know....
My goodness this journey has been full of so many different emotions! :dohh:

Hope everything is going well with you. Good luck with the open evening tonight, I hope it gives you the answers you want :flower:

I'm just wondering if anyone can help me.

My gyno/fs said that pregnant ladies with pcos have a higher chance of miscarrying but my friend who has pcos is 20 weeks and she was told by the midwife that when ladies with pcos fall pregnant, their hormones sort themselves out and become a 'normal' lady and have the same risk as ladies without pcos...

Which is correct?

I'm just wondering if anyone can help me.

My gyno/fs said that pregnant ladies with pcos have a higher chance of miscarrying but my friend who has pcos is 20 weeks and she was told by the midwife that when ladies with pcos fall pregnant, their hormones sort themselves out and become a 'normal' lady and have the same risk as ladies without pcos...

Which is correct?

I am 12 weeks pregnant this week and so far everything has been good. I just need to make sure to take all my medications like my Metformin and my levothyroxine for my hormones. As long as your doctor knows you have PCOS you can be monitored. I have heard though that after you give birth that sometimes your PCOS can disappear though because your hormones change once you are pregnant.

Congrats on making it to 12 weeks! How did you survive? It's driving me mad! I don't like this waiting game.
I'm being dealt with by my gyno/fs so they know a bit more than a doctor. I'm hoping they'll keep a close eye on me.

Can you feel your babies?

Congrats on making it to 12 weeks! How did you survive? It's driving me mad! I don't like this waiting game.
I'm being dealt with by my gyno/fs so they know a bit more than a doctor. I'm hoping they'll keep a close eye on me.

Can you feel your babies?

How did I survive? I try to take it day by day. I say a lot of prayers and I talk to the babies. I know it sounds strange talking to the babies but it helps me calm down. I also write in a journal. It helps me get out my fears and the good things too. I'm not fond of the waiting game either, especially after the loss i had in August but sometimes you have to realize it's not in your hands. It's the hardest thing to realize too because if you're like me you like to control your environment.

It is a bit early to feel the babies. I think around 17 weeks or so I should start feeling them. I have a ways to go but at least I'm in the double digits.

I think I will feel better once I've had a scan to see that there is actually something happening. How many scans have you had?

I think I will feel better once I've had a scan to see that there is actually something happening. How many scans have you had?

I think I have had around 5 now. And with twins you are expected to have more scans because there are two and you need to make sure they are growing at the same rate and there aren't any complications.

Hi guys im back and all went well.
Mu tubes are clear and my ovaries appear healthy. I had a bit of endo on the back.of my womb which he took off but other than that i am fine :happydance:
We have to see the fs on friday morning, hopefully for clomid....

I was shtting it this morning. I was doing good until they started to attatch hart monitors to me and sticking the canula in my hand then i cried, and cried, and cried.......this guy held my hand and was asking me about work and stuff. My legs were like id had a few double vodkas. Then i had to breath through this mask.
Then i was slowly been woke up, first thing i said was it feels like ive had a really long sleep :haha: but was only out for 40 mins.
Felt the worst period pain ever. Had two cups of tea, a ham sandwich and lots of water.

Now im home, suffering from trapped wind omg its baaadd!
But on the whole im good and not in as much discomfort as i thought. :):):)

Good luck with tonight nlk i hope you get some guidence.
Kubb im sure u will be fine, a bfp is a bfp and your lines were very dark.
Cant believe ur 12 weeks ghinspire that has gone fast.

:hug:

Glad it went ok mumface :thumbup:
Yay for open tubes!! It should just be a matter of time for you now! :happydance:

I felt fine after my op until about day 2, then it hurt. My bruising went through all the colours of the rainbow and I found it hard to get up and down, hopefully you'll recover well :)

Thank you, I hope it's okay too but I can't help worrying. Going there for 8.30am and will hopefully have my results by 12pm.

Im ok getting up and down. Not much discomfort. Changed my dressings twice.
My throat feels dry and ive drank alot today. Annesthetic must dry your mouth out.
Just have mild period type pain. Im having to sit on the dining chairs they are more upright. Our sofa is too soft and it agrivates my wind if i sit down on it.
Ive stuck the sticky side of a sanitry pad to the inside of my pants so it presses gently against my wound, its weeping a bit of fluid but the hospital says its normal. :thumbup:

Mumface, woow glad to here all went nicely and your tubes are clear now, hugs dear i'm hopeful coming appointment is about to bring a new change for you, good luck

Kubb, good luck with your test too dear <3

nIK, have a nice time with ur appt, do update us

Ghinspire, its really nice you talked with your babies and yes they can hear you, they kniw what mommy is saying, love them <3

Afm, cd31 abd dpo14, going on smoothly... just feeling boobs very sensitive even DH also observed it
now just one day to visit Dr,

i was googling about some stuff and read somewhere if we go through any fertility treatment and comes ubder 2ww, so hpt may fall BFN or sonetimes false positive too, but best to wait 10 days and go for your beta test, which confirmed a BFP .... can anybody explain whats this all about??

Glad all went well Mumface! Bring on the clomid yaay

Hello girlies, just wanted to share my story with you all, hopefully will maybe give some of you some hope, as it did me when i read others successful stories! I am 25 and was diagnosed with pcos feb 2012! As soon as i was diagnosed i assumed that i wouldnt be able to have children! Didnt want to tell anyone incase they felt sorry for me and also assumed i couldnt have children! Didnt want ppl doubting things that i wanted to badly! Its weird, i always knew i wanted children, but as soon as i was told of pcos i didnt realise how much i wanted them! Anyway, i decided to stay off the pill and my partner and i would see what happened! We have been together for 7 years, have house and dog, so were in a position to ttc! My periods were irregular/regular, i had then every 6 weeks on the dot! Every 6 weeks was hard as i wished i was pregnant, and was willy nilly taking tests for the hell of it! Come october 2012, just before my bday 30th oct, i started to feel weird, tired, not myself, sore boobs, just weird! I assumed it was period symptoms, even though i knew i felt different to what i normally feel like before i come on! Anyway, i keep wishing i was pregnant, asking everyone if they thought i was, but was too early to test, as wasnt due on till 5th nov! So the day came that i was supposed to come on and i was at work and all i did all day was pee, seriously about 15 times! I put down to nerves of wondering whether i was pregnant! I posted on here loads asking peoples opinions and pleading they would give me an answer i would like to hear! So the day after i was due arrived and i was so nervous, as still no period, i had a cew cramps that i normally get before i am about to come one! I was so scard to take the test but decided to do it while partner was out, i didnt want the pressure of him being there, and ould have found it much worse if wasnt pregnant! Anyway, i done the test and was literally shaking as i went back to it a couple of mins later, turned over and low and behold it was postive! I couldnt believe it, i was so happy! After all that guessing, i actually was! I am now 22 weeks pregnant! Sorry for the long ramble, but i wanted to get all the details in! I hope this gives some of you some hope! And if u think you maybe pregnant, then you may well be! A woman always knows when theres something happening to herself!! Also my lcos has died down since i have been pregnant, acne has cleared and when sonographer checked ovaries on an early scan, she said some cists had gone, and sometimes pregnancy can clear things up! Fingers crossed to you all! Xxxx

Dp = "i will look after you i will do everything......."
Now hes fast asleep on the sofa. Luckily im ok and have been pottering around doing small jobs. I put thedinner plates on the side for HIM to wash :haha: and ive done a mini cleaning job on the bathroom, i cleaned it yesterday but just thought it was a bit ick and needed a small wipe kwim?
Im watching shameless on 4od, cant believe they arent making anymore :cry:
Like nexis says about the valleys, shameless doesnt do us mancs justice! We r not all sex starved,.drug dealing, thieving, benefit robbing drunks! Although when i watch shameless i often think yes i do onow some families who r similar to some character :haha:
I might have the same accent as karen in shameless (the acctress also has pcos!) but im not as shameless as her, shes terrible!

Bud123love - thanks thats so uplifting! I gather you werent on any meds?
Brilliant you got a natural bfp, thats like saying "screw you pcos" and giving it the middle finger.
H&H and lots of <3

Mumface26- no wasnt on any meds! I know its not the smae for everone, but just gives some hope when they get diagnosed, that it is t always worst case scenario like i thought at first! Yes definitely middle finger up to pcos! Ha! Dnt want to get to cocky tho, incase acne comes back as carma! Ha! Xxx

i now feel very confident. My referral letter says if my tubes are clear i will be put on 100mg clomid :happydance:
My birthday is april 22nd, hoping for a birthday bfp a year to the date we started ttc how great would that be??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->