Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

@ghinspire i defo need to up to 1000mg before my dr will give me clomid. I just don't want it to get as far as clomid either. xoxo

@casper sorry re your BFN. I have no idea if I've ovulated let alone when this cycle! :p

Hi everyone,

nlk suggested I look here as I'm getting my blood results tomorrow as to whether I have PCOS (am feeling a bit sick with worry and a bit impatient to get cracking - gah overload!!) After reading your posts it's made me feel so much better that you have had suggestions, been prescribed some things and even had a few BFP's already!

A lot of the symptoms really seem to match what lots of people have posted which makes me feel less like I'm going mad so hope I'm not intruding here and I hope once I've got my results I'll have an idea of where to go and have some people to share with... :blush:

x

Hi everyone,

nlk suggested I look here as I'm getting my blood results tomorrow as to whether I have PCOS (am feeling a bit sick with worry and a bit impatient to get cracking - gah overload!!) After reading your posts it's made me feel so much better that you have had suggestions, been prescribed some things and even had a few BFP's already!

A lot of the symptoms really seem to match what lots of people have posted which makes me feel less like I'm going mad so hope I'm not intruding here and I hope once I've got my results I'll have an idea of where to go and have some people to share with... :blush:

x

There is nothing to be worried about hun. PCOS isn't something that says you are going to be infertile. It just means that it might take a little longer to get to your final destination. Sure everyone with PCOS is different but the key is not to worry so much and try to stay positive. You may find out that you don't have PCOS at all but if you do it's not the end of the world. There are so many options now for women with PCOS. The best thing to do is just get educated and find a support system.

So feel free to talk to us at anytime.

There is nothing to be worried about hun. PCOS isn't something that says you are going to be infertile. It just means that it might take a little longer to get to your final destination. Sure everyone with PCOS is different but the key is not to worry so much and try to stay positive. You may find out that you don't have PCOS at all but if you do it's not the end of the world. There are so many options now for women with PCOS. The best thing to do is just get educated and find a support system.

So feel free to talk to us at anytime.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much, It is honestly very appreciated; I am ready for whatever the outcome will be I think now. I don't know why but I just can't speak to my best friends about it; maybe because they're not at the stage of settling down or because that sort of makes it real that there is a problem... Once the results are in it will be back to the drawing board(bed) with gusto! hehe x

Hi ladies,
May I join??? here a little about me...

Im 22 and found out I have PCOS when i was 14!! ever since I can remember iv wanted a baby, even when I was a small child!! While I watch my friends go out traveling and clubbing etc etc all I want to do is have a baba :rofl:, I have been realistic though, me and OH have been together for 4 years and if he had his way we would of started TTC a long time ago but I wanted things to be right, we have just bought our house and i feel we are ready. we have been ttc since Jan.
I am really positive and trying not to think about the PCOS!!! I came off the implant bar in Jan and to my surprise have had a period each month!!!! YAY..
This month I keep saying "thats it, this is our month" OH is worried im getting my hope up and will end up upset!

Just wondering how long you were all TTC before being put on medication, my GP send to go back to her after 1 year of TTC to talk again!!!

Hi ladies,
May I join??? here a little about me...

Im 22 and found out I have PCOS when i was 14!! ever since I can remember iv wanted a baby, even when I was a small child!! While I watch my friends go out traveling and clubbing etc etc all I want to do is have a baba :rofl:, I have been realistic though, me and OH have been together for 4 years and if he had his way we would of started TTC a long time ago but I wanted things to be right, we have just bought our house and i feel we are ready. we have been ttc since Jan.
I am really positive and trying not to think about the PCOS!!! I came off the implant bar in Jan and to my surprise have had a period each month!!!! YAY..
This month I keep saying "thats it, this is our month" OH is worried im getting my hope up and will end up upset!

Just wondering how long you were all TTC before being put on medication, my GP send to go back to her after 1 year of TTC to talk again!!!

Hello hun - nice to see you here too! :thumbup:

I know what you mean about just feeling like you want to be a Mum; I was the same and now we know we can we just want to get going with it!!

That's great that your cycle returned straight away; mine was elusive for a long time :dohh:

x

hello again COCO!!!

I know, I dont think people that dont have PCOS understand that the longer you wait the harder it is to conceive naturally, my GP has always know how much I want kiddies and has been telling me since I was 18 that the younger I am the better! I have even had an Aunt tell me she thinks im crazy and way too young to TTC!!! I blessed that periods have been coming ( well u know what I mean). Have you been regular enough since coming off BCP?

No I haven't - not at all! They are all over the shop and have been since coming off of BC but FX tomorrow I'll get my updated results from the Hospital and they can get cracking with something to help!

Until then I'm not worried that we're young and trying, I'd rather know my body was in a better state whilst I'm young. I'm so scared of missing my chance!

Will post an update when I get the dreaded results! x

how old are you? how long u been ttc?
Its true that PCOS does not defo mean your out of the mommy race, its just harder,I spoke to my Gyne and he said that woman with PCOS have just as much chance it just slightly harder!!!
Positive thinking is the way Im going ( much harder said then done i know) but the way I look at it is a negative spin always makes things look worse and wont get you anywhere...
Good luck tomo!! xx

Thank you v much, I'm a little clueless of PCOS so this thread has been really helpful! I've had the symptoms for years and we started trying at 25 as for about 2 years prior to that we were NTN(often)P and nothing came of it and my symptoms got an awful lot worse hence all the tests!

We've been trying properly for a couple of months but my head has been a bit scrambled because of all the worries at the hospital... hence all my bonkers posts. I think the BF and I need a holiday!! x

Oh stop a holiday is what we all need on this site. All the tests are the worst! i was 14 when I had them all... i remember I was terrified!
I would say the fact that you only being tested now is a good sign, like I found out so young because I got periods at 9 years old and had awful symptoms such as crippling period pains, over weight even though I worked out, and TMI but id fill a super night pad within half hour and id have leaked all the way through to my skirt, really thick black hair in places I shouldnt lol, as a young girl all these things were just awful.!!! I really hope things go well tomorrow!!

Oh Hun, that must have been really tough at such a young age. When I think what my cycle was like when I was very young (11yo for me) they were also just so painful I'd be sick, faint and I've still got awful skin that only cleared a little on BCP.

thanks for the chin up! I'm going to log on and try and get some sleep, will update tomorrow

take care x

welcome guys!

coco what time is your appointment? good luck with it all!

loulou i agree, we all need a holiday! it can get so stressful at times!

11dpo today....still holding out, going to try and hold out until friday...but may have to test earlier!

welcome guys!

coco what time is your appointment? good luck with it all!

loulou i agree, we all need a holiday! it can get so stressful at times!

11dpo today....still holding out, going to try and hold out until friday...but may have to test earlier!

Hi nlk

it's at 3pm, I'm finishing work early so can finally chill out a bit!

thanks again for everyone's kind words and for the literary kick up the bum I need to get this done and get cracking :thumbup:

x

I should be ovulating today but i think i did it early as i started cramping last thursday and my cm was more slippery, todays may 1st and i still got the cramps only now my cm isnt as wet and my nipples feel a little tender, almost like af is due a visit. Af not due til 15/5 poss wishful thiking but migjt the cramps be implantation???
Im not taking a test until af is late as dont want an inacurate readimg.
Any advice please guys wud be great!!
Xxxxx

im pretty sure implantation doesnt happen until about 8-10 days after conception...might be wrong though!

i know that i had cramping a few different times, which confused me as to when i actually ovulated. Are you taking any meds?

im pretty sure implantation doesnt happen until about 8-10 days after conception...might be wrong though!

i know that i had cramping a few different times, which confused me as to when i actually ovulated. Are you taking any meds?

No meds, i did wake with a headache today which is few and far between with me.
af finished 23/4 so dtd every other night since.
Maybe im reading too much into it.
X

How long were all you ladies TTC before you went on any meds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->