Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I'm going to test again today & see. 14dpo may be my lucky day! If not, there's always the next day or next cycle. Gotta stay positive

LOL.
just dtd :sex: and was doing the lay perfectly stlll and keep it in after :spermy::spermy::spermy: but i have a nasty cold n kept coughing lol
made things very difficult!!!!

Im having watery cm now and my boobs are sore. I hope something is brewing! It's about time! :wacko:

Im having watery cm now and my boobs are sore. I hope something is brewing! It's about time! :wacko:

mine is watery too, i thought that was a bad sin that its not ewcm

Well when my cm is watery and clear it usually means ewcm is next and with the sore boobs I think something gonna happen. I've been drinking loads of water and grape fruit juice. So let's see what happens

Hey Guys Im new to this site Im 28 married to the love of my life 3 years and I have PCOS and ttc #1 The doctors have put me on the tablet Tamoxifen has anyone used this or has it worked for anyone

I have had watery cm this whole cycle. I have been waking up and soaking wet with it... I had it this morning and went to the bathroom because I am supposed to start today but nothing yet. Just the watery stuff. Boobs ache as well.. Guess I will wait it out. Hopefully the PCOS subsided just a little to allow a little bean to start forming! Good luck everyone and hope to see lots of BFP's!!!

Since thursday i have had crampy feelings that come and go throughout the day, my cm isnt egg white like but there is a lot of it and its wet, i feel sexy, energetic and my appetite has gone down as im usually eating all sorts when af visits me.
Could i be ovulating??
Dtd 3 times since weds last week to increase our chances.
I dont do opk as they are expensive to buy.
Any advice please guys?

Also when i checked my cervix yesterday there was a clot like lump of cm on my finger, come to think of it it was like egg whites, sorry to be graphic but worth a mention and has anyonr else experienced this?
Xxx

I've had watery cm for the last week, today I have ewcm but I really think I o'd last Fri, so now I'm confused.

I've had watery cm for the last week, today I have ewcm but I really think I o'd last Fri, so now I'm confused.

Hey there,

I have had it my whole 2ww... I woke up one morning and it was gushing out. It literally felt like I had used the bathroom on myself. But of course I hadn't. It was just watery discharge. Nearly everyday since then I wake up with it soaking my underwear. I have no idea what it is and have never had it happen before.

Something else weird also happened to me around 10 dpo. I woke up right in the middle of an orgasm. I am 28 and have NEVER had that happen before. I have talked to people and they say it can happen when you are pregnant. I would not even consider it if I had been having them all my life but that was my first one and it was not even from a dream.

I hope the watery cm means something. I am due AF today but nothing so far! Good luck ladies!

Hey there,

I have had it my whole 2ww... I woke up one morning and it was gushing out. It literally felt like I had used the bathroom on myself. But of course I hadn't. It was just watery discharge. Nearly everyday since then I wake up with it soaking my underwear. I have no idea what it is and have never had it happen before.

Something else weird also happened to me around 10 dpo. I woke up right in the middle of an orgasm. I am 28 and have NEVER had that happen before. I have talked to people and they say it can happen when you are pregnant. I would not even consider it if I had been having them all my life but that was my first one and it was not even from a dream.

I hope the watery cm means something. I am due AF today but nothing so far! Good luck ladies!

good luck!

It's late on Sunday and I should be asleep. I have been so restless lately. I hope everyone is doing well. I am hoping that a lot of good things are taking place.

My new cycle has been going on now for a few days and I'm just hoping something happens this time around. *fingers crossed*

Fingers crossed for you ghinsphere!

I had a bit of a moment last night where I wanted to chuck in taking metformin and be casual. I'm only the 500mg dose and I just thought there's no point in taking it unless I'm up to 1000mg (which was what was prescribed for me). It's so frustrating. I would love to just have shorter regular cycles so that we'd have more cycles were we can just try. So frustrating!

Re. the watery discharge- I had that last Thurs- it soaked through my knickers but haven't had it since.

xoxox

was feeling super down today. worrying wether or not the 50mg clomid will make me ovulate or fail. then a girl at work told me her friend just got a bfp after her 1st clomid round, and she had endo and some other stuff wrong i think. so now im trying my best to be optimistic. today i also bought some of that "sperm friendly lube" its meant to make a happy environment for sperm and decrease oxygen damage and increase its viability :happydance:
so heres hoping my ovaries can just bring their part to the table!

Baby dust!! I hope you're pleasantly surprised with your results this month & get a bfp!

WOW, how many newbies do we have?!

i think ive added everyone to the front page...apologies if ive missed someone. if your name's not there, and you want it to be, just send me a message or something, and i will add you on :)

i have a feeling i will be updating the bfps soon....wonder who it will be! im hoping that once we get one, we will get a whole flood of more bfps, and then they will start going up a bit quicker!! FX'ed!

good luck to everyone testing soon//starting/finishing clomid soon!

AFM - im 10 dpo today. i dont feel any different, at all! so i dont hold out much hope that this is my month. AF is due thursday/friday, so will just wait and see, i think!

was feeling super down today. worrying wether or not the 50mg clomid will make me ovulate or fail. then a girl at work told me her friend just got a bfp after her 1st clomid round, and she had endo and some other stuff wrong i think. so now im trying my best to be optimistic. today i also bought some of that "sperm friendly lube" its meant to make a happy environment for sperm and decrease oxygen damage and increase its viability :happydance:
so heres hoping my ovaries can just bring their part to the table!

Positive thinking. It is the hardest thing to do. I have a lot of sad days but I'm trying to tell myself it's all going to work out.

And it will work out for you too hun! I know it.

Fingers crossed for you ghinsphere!

I had a bit of a moment last night where I wanted to chuck in taking metformin and be casual. I'm only the 500mg dose and I just thought there's no point in taking it unless I'm up to 1000mg (which was what was prescribed for me). It's so frustrating. I would love to just have shorter regular cycles so that we'd have more cycles were we can just try. So frustrating!

Re. the watery discharge- I had that last Thurs- it soaked through my knickers but haven't had it since.

xoxox

I am on 1500mg of Metformin. I think it is anyway. I am hoping that it works because the next step is Clomid.

15 dpo today, was supposed to start yesterday, and still a BFN this morning.... So bummed out... At this point, I just wish my AF would show up so can try again next month.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->