Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Sorry to keep waffling......
So if af is here then I may have (or tried) to ov the weds before my l&d. I cant recall.when.we bd'd that week but if an egg was caught by mr sperm then the dye would have killed it.....:cry:
Makes me kinda sad......it might have implanted if I didnt have l&d.
Anyway I cant think like that! Im moving forward now. Xxx

I started clomid on the 2nd full day of AF. Unsure about the provera thing...but typical AF turns up when you're meant to start it!

Freeeeee when you're preggo! Not that you can take an awful lot when you're pregs anyway.

Always free here!

hopeful its £7.95 per item on perscription in the uk. Dp mum is on a lot of meds and she spend around £30 a month.
I think perscriptions should be free, its not our fault we need medicines from time to time!

Xxx

Not in the whole of the UK! Us lucky Welsh people get all prescriptions for free :happydance:

If I start clomid tomorrow and all goes well my due date will be 20th Dec!!
I wont want anything for xmas, just a happy healthy baby <3

Freeeeee when you're preggo! Not that you can take an awful lot when you're pregs anyway.

Always free here!

hopeful its £7.95 per item on perscription in the uk. Dp mum is on a lot of meds and she spend around £30 a month.
I think perscriptions should be free, its not our fault we need medicines from time to time!

Xxx

Not in the whole of the UK! Us lucky Welsh people get all prescriptions for free :happydance:

Dp lied on his last perscription and said he was a full time student :haha: tightwad!

When I was prescribed iron tablets I said I had maternity exemption card and they didnt ask to see it! Was looking forward to using my free stuff card lolol!

I've had to facially admit defeat and take one born every minute off series link recording on my sky box. I caught a bit of it earlier when it was recording and I got really upset. It gets to me every so often but this particular episode was centred on young people, and they were showing a couple who were both 18 and had only been together a couple of months when she got pregnant. It annoys the hell out of me and I get so upset. DH cheered me up but I've finally admitted that I have to stop watching it.

Nope! Cant watch one born or I cry and I cried at call the midwife when chummy said hello little bean to her baby :haha:
But yeah, annoying how folk who dont ttc get pregnant :(

The nurse called to say that my TSH levels are normal! YES!!! That is good news if I ever heard it. I did a little dance.

I then asked her about the throb and she said it's probably the babies just putting pressure on my lady parts. lol! She said if there is any leaking of fluid or something to definitely call back. She said it could be some kind of infection but at the moment I think it's just stretching and pressure from the twins being themselves. Twin Olympics as I call it.

I really hope in a few more weeks they will be kicking me. I know that with FTM it can take longer than 16 weeks but I hope at 16 weeks they start kicking me like crazy so I know they are in there.

When pregnant u have 40% more blood circulating your body= most in that area! Also I started thinking "was that a kick?" At about 18 weeks, by 20 I knew it for sure! I've heard it's often later with twins though as they can take it out on each other instead of mum!

Mumface I'd be ecstatic now u don't have to take the provera u can go straight on clomid faster!!

No clomid.....yet.....
I checked this morning as af was still spotting, but its like brown cm if that makes sense?
I rang the gynae and she said to take provera as it doesnt sound likr a 'real' period.
But if af comes heavy over the nxt few days in straight on clomid.
My body working against me.....AGAIN!

mumface, first time on this cycle whole day i got brown spotting and next day AF comes with light flow... so i think may be your body inducing AF to come, so just be calm and see what next i am sure you will getfliw in a days, good luck with Clomid

Ghinspire, woow so now you must be relax, feel happy with your babies, they are loving their mom , hugs

Well i buy Clomid 10 Tabs in SAR 20, dun know is it costly here or no, but quite affordable for me looks so cheap ... here 2 nd cycle finished with Clomid, now waiting for next week for Dr appt

I hope your right aein. But I usually brown spot at first then by morning im full flow.
My body is behaving like af is here I have headache, nausea, cramps and im tired.
Its the pcos, playing tricks!

Still light brown cm........day 2 of provera to bring a real af.......

Its getting thicker and darker but still very little of it.
Oh how I hate my body :(

just had a closer look and its tinged with red now but my liner is clean. If af comes I will start clomid

mumface, yes wait till AF show in full flush... best of luck dear :)

My doctor told me exactly what days of my cycle to take Clomid. I would have hated to wait until my cycle started or didn't start.

Mumface you're gonna drive yourself bonkers lol bloomin afs!

you are right Ghinspire, long wait is something which always stuck our mind :(

hey Katerz, how are you feeling? wt about your labor when it gonna be happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->