Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Aein I don't knoooooow! Went to MW today who said baby has dropped so things are going in the right direction! Think baby is going to take some convincing to come out! Lots of walks and bouncing on the exercise ball for me I think

aww sounds cool Katerz, Good luck i'm deperately willing to see your happy healthy baby, muaaah

Mumface: I had a similar issue on one of my clomid cycles. All research i did said count red flow as cd1

Well ladies, af has arrived in full and it hurts. I came in from work at 9:15pm and the liner was clean but the toilet paper had brown cm on it (tmi!)
Its almost midnight and within a few hours ive started cramping badly and afs coming out more now.
So tomorrow is cd1 and saturday is cd2 and also clomid pill no 1 :happydance:
So af wasnt messing with me after all!
Tomorrow I will call the hospital and book my cd14 scan and then the doctors for cd21 bloods :happydance:

Super strict healthy eating and lifestyle from now on!!!
No fizzy drinks, no processed food, no fast food, no biscuits or crisps.......dont care if im cooking each day we are eating healthy all the time. I dont want to mess this up.
Wow af is hurting now :(
Does anyone wear tampons at night? I always find my liners scrunch up in the night so im trying a tampon tonight. Hope its ok.

Ive got a scan on 27/3 for my ovaries and a day 21 progesterone test on 4/4 :happydance:
Could potentially have a bfp by my birthday which is 22/4 :)

Super strict healthy eating and lifestyle from now on!!!
No fizzy drinks, no processed food, no fast food, no biscuits or crisps.......dont care if im cooking each day we are eating healthy all the time. I dont want to mess this up.
Wow af is hurting now :(
Does anyone wear tampons at night? I always find my liners scrunch up in the night so im trying a tampon tonight. Hope its ok.

I've never tried wearing tampons at night. I usually wear a nighttime always pad (longer than normal pads) and my period knickers :haha: I've got a few pairs of knickers that are quite tight fitting so the pad can't move about at all :)

Its ok I got away with the tampon at night business. I went bed at 12pm and knew I had to be up.for 6am so I was safe. Prob wont do it again though id end up with tss knowing me.
I have big af pants too and a couple pair of old leggins ive cut into shorts are tight fitting so should hold things in place :haha:

Its ok I got away with the tampon at night business. I went bed at 12pm and knew I had to be up.for 6am so I was safe. Prob wont do it again though id end up with tss knowing me.
I have big af pants too and a couple pair of old leggins ive cut into shorts are tight fitting so should hold things in place :haha:

My friend always says that every woman has at least one pair of period pants as she calls them :haha:

My friend always says that every woman has at least one pair of period pants as she calls them :haha:

Lol big ole comfy granny pants!

Cycle days do matter with clomid. I was to take mine starting on cycle day 5. I remember it all very clearly.

I was cd2 - cd6 too woop excited for you!

i 'm also going with CD2 -CD6 .... my days ended so now waiting for Monday for my scan
just back from DH friend's home after having a dinner, i really felt happy and relax as its first time during my starpy here in Riyadh to visit someone's home .... here a happy n tired weekend at its end :)

Hubby is not talking to me this evening as we had an argument earlier. He is annoyed that I drove 15 mins to meet my sister earlier. I think he thinks I should stay in doors all day just in case I go into labour...he doesn't seem to understand I can't stay in staring at the same 4 walls...it's starting to drive me mad staying in all day! Agghhhh!

I totally get that he worries but its driving me mad. It doesn't help that his trainee at work keeps feeding him horror stories making him worry more!

Blah rant over!

Men are silly. My husband doesn't want me lifting things. I think that the spotting has stopped. Fingers crossed it doesn't come back. I hope that those little babies are ok.

Katerz, yes i'm sure its his care towards you, i understand this drive make you crazy and its also hard to spend time alone IN, but for sone days talk.. do as you DH said.. go talk with him, relax him i'm sure he will feel better, good luck

Hi all.
Had a small bleed Tuesday. Went to hospital and heard heartbeat. Doc checked my cervix but all was fine.

But today i have been having contraction type pains. It happened once or twice during day but in last hour or so its back and more frequent.

What dya think? Of course it would happen friday night when docs are closed.
Reeeeaaaallly dont want to sit up hospital fo hours waiting to be seen again but a little worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->