Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Stella, could it be braxton hicks? I'm not sure when exactly they start? I don't ever seem to have had them!

I will take them off you if you like...get this one moving!

Stella maybe baby is having a growth spurt and your uterus is growing with it?

Cd2 today, day 1 clomid.......down the hatch!

I looked up braxton hicks and it says 'painless contractions'. Some of these stopped me.in my tracks! It has eased this morning so i'll wait and see. We got our 20weeks scan on friday.

Goodluck with the clomid mumface...it feels good knowing something should be happening now :)

Hubby is not talking to me this evening as we had an argument earlier. He is annoyed that I drove 15 mins to meet my sister earlier. I think he thinks I should stay in doors all day just in case I go into labour...he doesn't seem to understand I can't stay in staring at the same 4 walls...it's starting to drive me mad staying in all day! Agghhhh!

I totally get that he worries but its driving me mad. It doesn't help that his trainee at work keeps feeding him horror stories making him worry more!

Blah rant over!

When dp goes into a mood I look out the window and say "dont worry, the world is still there dear!" sarcastic yes but is anything really the end of the world?
Dp says when im 30 weeks I am to take a taxi to the tram stop then take the tram to work because its a 'smoother' ride than a bus :haha:
Im finishing work at 37 weeks and I am looking forward to been off. I hate my job and im quite a homey type person anyway.
Also if clomid#1 works I wont have to work over xmas which is always a nightmare when u work in mail order customer services :haha:

We are friends again today lol! I'm bored out my box though!

I stopped at 37 weeks ish too. Our team ended up covering the phone team (which isnt our actual job!) and I was getting sick of the a-hole callers...my tolerance of stupid people has dropped whilst being pregnant and I got into a few too many arguments on the phone ooooops!

We are friends again today lol! I'm bored out my box though!

I stopped at 37 weeks ish too. Our team ended up covering the phone team (which isnt our actual job!) and I was getting sick of the a-hole callers...my tolerance of stupid people has dropped whilst being pregnant and I got into a few too many arguments on the phone ooooops!

Im on the phones allllll daaaaayyy 12pm til 8pm and its dull. I dont get into arguments now. I work for a catalogue and get major discounts. Got a list of baby things I will orser when my time comes :smug:
Customers come on all guns blazing wanting an argument but not from me. I will remove charges, give goodwill discounts etc because if it was to escalate to a team leader they would only do the same.
Seem to have found inner calm recently, I wonder how long it will last?

I feel like my body temp has changed and I am running hot. It worries me because I worry that I am having a fever or something. I am typically 96-97 degrees but I am 98.6 today. I just worry that something is wrong. Fevers and sickness goes around.

GH maybe its part of pregnancy, those hormones can do whacky things.

So I finally understand the result of dp sperm test. His motility was slightly under but the fs said.not to worry as the count was very high. After lots of web searches I found my answer!
I cant remember how much sperm they test but this website said that they only now check for 32% motility instead of 50%. Dp was 22% but the fs said his count was 99million so he wasnt very worried.
I however am a teeny bit concerned, dp is now on zinc and vitaminC, he has reduced his intake of sugary and fatty processed food alot and tried to move more during the day at work rather than staying at his desk.
But now im here thinking hhmmm 22% instead of 32%......so I have to remind myself if the fs said all was good then all is good........right??

And here is where I got my spermy curiosity answered...
https://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art29799.asp

You will have to scroll down the page if u were to open the link.
The words were progressive motility which means "this measure of motility demonstrates that the sperm have a good purposeful forward motion giving them a sense of direction which is vital for them to reach their destination." (from the webpage)

All this has really made me think. When baby is older and in school I will go back to collge and study nursing, then my chosen field will be gynocology where I would help women like us concieve.
Im serious its very intresting all of this.

Sorry if it doesnt make sense I should have said that dp's progressive motility was 22% (10% below the average)

Noo wait im wrong! Right, its rapid progressive motility which they look for is 25%, dp was 22% because when our gp read his result the gp said you are only 3% under :happydance:
And I think the concieve plus will help us alot!

I have 30 clomid tablets, 6 month supply and they dont expire til june 2015. I will save them for next time lol!

Hubs had reduced motility I can't remember what the numbers were, I told him to pack up the fags and cut down his boozing! Also made him take father to be supplements! Some days he would look at me as if I had two heads! Well it all paid off!

He popped to the shop this evening for munchies and presented me with a whole pineapple to munch on to get things moving! Tut he is getting rather impatient!

Hello ladies! I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 19 when our second child was just 8 months old. We've been ttc for 5 1/2 years for #3 and starting first round of Clomid on Wednesday days 5-9!

mumface, i read the WHO article and yes they say 32% for progressive Motility under normal...
see my DH has 20% .... i felt its low very hardly i put him on medicines, also taking multivitamins, zinc enriched food, soecially pomegranate juice and pumpkin seeds i'm giving him daily, let see where the result ends

Hello ladies! I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 19 when our second child was just 8 months old. We've been ttc for 5 1/2 years for #3 and starting first round of Clomid on Wednesday days 5-9!

Good luck on the clomid!! Im on my 2nd clomid tablet today.
Do you have irregular periods? I was given provera to start mine but af came on her own the day I started provera. I have been told to take it on cd8 for my nxt af but if the clomid works there wont be an af !

Hubs had reduced motility I can't remember what the numbers were, I told him to pack up the fags and cut down his boozing! Also made him take father to be supplements! Some days he would look at me as if I had two heads! Well it all paid off!

He popped to the shop this evening for munchies and presented me with a whole pineapple to munch on to get things moving! Tut he is getting rather impatient!

Dp says he will feed me curries towards the end :haha:
My sis reckons she induced her own labour, on her due date nothing happened. So the next day her friend took her to the trafford centre and she walked around the shops for ages (that place is huuuuuge). The next day she awoke with back pain and delivered my neice at 2:07am the following morning :):)

Ive put dp on zinc and vitaminC, he doesnt smoke or drink and I stopped smoking 5 yrs ago.. Dp says when the sperms meet the egg they have a duel over it, they battle with swords and stuff for the egg ..... It was funnier when he was describing it, I think he plays too many ps3 games :haha:

mumface, i read the WHO article and yes they say 32% for progressive Motility under normal...
see my DH has 20% .... i felt its low very hardly i put him on medicines, also taking multivitamins, zinc enriched food, soecially pomegranate juice and pumpkin seeds i'm giving him daily, let see where the result ends

My dp was 22% but if thats measured from 32% id say its pretty good.
Keep them on vitamins and good diets, what else can we do?

i was diagnosed with PCOS about 7 years ago and after 2 years we finally started our family!!!!

Omg just weighed myself and I am horrified I have gained almost 9lb since I last lost weight!
I must be ok because my bmi is 28 and my fs was ok with that. But im not happy
Back on the rabbit food for me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"