Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hubs had reduced motility I can't remember what the numbers were, I told him to pack up the fags and cut down his boozing! Also made him take father to be supplements! Some days he would look at me as if I had two heads! Well it all paid off!

He popped to the shop this evening for munchies and presented me with a whole pineapple to munch on to get things moving! Tut he is getting rather impatient!

Dp says he will feed me curries towards the end :haha:
My sis reckons she induced her own labour, on her due date nothing happened. So the next day her friend took her to the trafford centre and she walked around the shops for ages (that place is huuuuuge). The next day she awoke with back pain and delivered my neice at 2:07am the following morning :):)

Ive put dp on zinc and vitaminC, he doesnt smoke or drink and I stopped smoking 5 yrs ago.. Dp says when the sperms meet the egg they have a duel over it, they battle with swords and stuff for the egg ..... It was funnier when he was describing it, I think he plays too many ps3 games :haha:

Hahhh Call of duty: TTC style!

I'm off to see my friend and her 6 year old twin boys...maybe they will
scare the baby out lolol.

yea mumface, we just take care from our end with diet and medicines
but i felt this thing too much, last october DH take medicibes for 21 days ahd then stopped
i asked him again and again to take but he didnt and in result this month start his test came with low motility result again :( thanks God now he's taking them again

tomorrow is my scan, i also try to look nearby pharmacy for concieve plus too

Hello ladies! I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 19 when our second child was just 8 months old. We've been ttc for 5 1/2 years for #3 and starting first round of Clomid on Wednesday days 5-9!

Welcome dear and good luck with Clomid :flower:

i was diagnosed with PCOS about 7 years ago and after 2 years we finally started our family!!!!

woow that's good luck of yours Samm, really when i look around all Mothers and preggo Womend who suffer from PCOS as they symbol for us, a hope for us and soon we all who TTC will achieve our target :thumbup::thumbup:

I swear when I am pregnant I feel like I pee myself with all the discharge. So strange...

Welcome bobbielynn and sammiexsue :hi:

I went to doctors on Friday about my tablets and while I was there I asked about my cd 21 bloods from last October seeing as I don't know when I'll be back to hospital. She said they showed I hadn't ovulated but that the numbers that showed that eggs were growing was within normal range and that because my cycles are around 30-35 days not to put too much stock in the results as I may be ovulating later and obviously a test too early wouldn't show it up. Still don't know what's going on though so it's neither here nor there really. I'm going to see what length this cycle is then I'll try to work out when ov might be and bd plenty around that time.

yea mumface, we just take care from our end with diet and medicines
but i felt this thing too much, last october DH take medicibes for 21 days ahd then stopped
i asked him again and again to take but he didnt and in result this month start his test came with low motility result again :( thanks God now he's taking them again

tomorrow is my scan, i also try to look nearby pharmacy for concieve plus too

If my dp was on meds for sperm and he stopped id crush them up and mix them into.his food :haha:
I do 95% of cooking in our house so I could easily sneak it into his chilli or one his many cups of tea :):):)

I went to doctors on Friday about my tablets and while I was there I asked about my cd 21 bloods from last October seeing as I don't know when I'll be back to hospital. She said they showed I hadn't ovulated but that the numbers that showed that eggs were growing was within normal range and that because my cycles are around 30-35 days not to put too much stock in the results as I may be ovulating later and obviously a test too early wouldn't show it up. Still don't know what's going on though so it's neither here nor there really. I'm going to see what length this cycle is then I'll try to work out when ov might be and bd plenty around that time.

Do u think they might put u on provera to give you a garanteed day 21 result? Thats why my fs wants me on provera from cd8 for 21 days.
Apparantly the big O occurs 14 days before af shows and im assuming full flow not the spotting prior to af.
Xx

Do u think they might put u on provera to give you a garanteed day 21 result? Thats why my fs wants me on provera from cd8 for 21 days.
Apparantly the big O occurs 14 days before af shows and im assuming full flow not the spotting prior to af.
Xx

I doubt they'd give me provera as I now have a regular cycle thanks to the met. The doctor said they should have just asked for the test to be done later on in the cycle around when they thought I would ov, rather than where you'd test for a "normal" 28 day cycle. I was just gonna count back 14 days from af to try to figure out when I might ov.

I guess so nexis, anything from 22 to 38 days is classed as normal.

Has anyone on here taken clomid and felt depressed? I dont know could be af or the nauseating thought of work tomorrow, clomid can make me as depressed as it wants it will be worth it for a baby!

My wisdom tooth is playing up again. It aches and the pain has travelled up and given me a headache :(
I will be brave! Its eased off a little since I swished mouthwash around it. Hoping I just got some food caught in it and it was come away after a few more brushes.
Now I know why babies are so cranky when teething it bloody hurts!!

mumface, that was the porblem in November i was in my home country so he didnt take medicines, in Dec when i back he refused to take them and this NO continues till Feb , and here main porblem i cannt go outside alone else i go myself and purchased medicines :/

amazing today morning i put my temp in BBT and it showed i Ovulated on CD8 .... ehhhh
let see today evening scan what result showed, my mind is stuck :/

also from last many days, my right side of nose bleeding, its not like flow but i felt to clean nose when i do blood came :( surely i will consult any physician today :(

mumface, Clomid was good for me in both cycles but what my elder sister diagnosed, she said you look depressed very weak and its because of medicines , even DH said this too

Guess what girls?? I can afford to go part time when baby is here :happydance:
I currently do 36 hrs a week but ive worked it out and I can slip down to 30 hours per week and work 10am til 4pm :happydance:
I just hope my work place will accept my change of hours. Its all to do with childcare really so tyey shouldnt have a problem with it. Anyway thats ages away but I cant wait!

My wisdom tooth is playing up again. It aches and the pain has travelled up and given me a headache :(
I will be brave! Its eased off a little since I swished mouthwash around it. Hoping I just got some food caught in it and it was come away after a few more brushes.

I hope your toothache goes away, it's the worst :( I had all of my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 12, as they came through way too early and I already had overcrowding. Most people I know have problems with their wisdom teeth now so I'm glad I don't have any.

I hope your toothache goes away, it's the worst :( I had all of my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 12, as they came through way too early and I already had overcrowding. Most people I know have problems with their wisdom teeth now so I'm glad I don't have any.

They are very reluctant to take them out these days. I have had afew infections in them within the last year.
Ive got paracetamol and its helped, also took my mouthwash to work to use after dinner.

Hubby gets bad toothaches and swears by orajel or something like that

They are very reluctant to take them out these days. I have had afew infections in them within the last year.
Ive got paracetamol and its helped, also took my mouthwash to work to use after dinner.

I didn't know they were reluctant to take them out these days. That would explain why my SIL and DH's cousin both have braces to sort their problems. They both had braces when they were younger but then their wisdom teeth came through and means that they can't bite properly so they've both had to have them again. I've never had braces as I used to have quite a bad phobia of the dentist and it would of only been to correct my one front tooth that crosses over the other one a bit. I did look into having one last year, as obviously now I wish I had it done while I was in school but the NHS wouldn't do it so I would of had to go private and it would of cost a fortune.

Clomid side effects....??

Just had a hot flush and now feeling a little light headed ?

Either way its worth it for a bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->