Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I can't remember what side effects I had with clomid but I tended to take it at night to avoid side effects during the day. Seemed to work I think?!

Ladies!

so today scan goes well, i really felt ashamed when Dr who scan me, asked me how are you and you are again here for study :( i say its nt in my hand, i wish to come for pregnancy scan asap :/

today scan showed i Ovulated today, right ovary follicle was seen irregular in shape and size of 18.7
i was little bit amuzed so i asked Dr last month it was at CD17 and now at CD11, so she replied its Clomid who's making O early or late

now Progesterone to start from 22 March, i look for concieve plus or preseed but not found, and dr said to do sex today night and again in 12hours :/

ehhh... many questions are again in my mind :s

Ladies!

so today scan goes well, i really felt ashamed when Dr who scan me, asked me how are you and you are again here for study :( i say its nt in my hand, i wish to come for pregnancy scan asap :/

today scan showed i Ovulated today, right ovary follicle was seen irregular in shape and size of 18.7
i was little bit amuzed so i asked Dr last month it was at CD17 and now at CD11, so she replied its Clomid who's making O early or late

now Progesterone to start from 22 March, i look for concieve plus or preseed but not found, and dr said to do sex today night and again in 12hours :/

ehhh... many questions are again in my mind :s

Well ovulation is half the battle and since you did ovulate that's a really good sign!

Aein can you order the concieve plus or preseed on the internet?

Af is leaving off now ive just spotted all day so we can get bd'ng incase I ovulate early :)
Dp is only working for 2 days next due to his holidays so he will have lots of energy for bd'ng as next week.is my ov week :happydance:
He gets tired in the week hes up from 6am so hes almost snoozing by 10pm :haha:

Oohhh hopefully there will be a couple more bfp's very soon, keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

Been feeling a bit peculiar this evening, think things maybe on the move, I hope so anyway!

I would be going mad thinking about every pain and movement Katerz!!!
Hope things happen for you soon.

Ur right, it does feel like we are close to a few more bfps soon. GL mumface and Aein.xx

I've spent most of the evening googling stuff! It's as bad as the TWW symptom spotting lol!

Cycle days do matter with clomid. I was to take mine starting on cycle day 5. I remember it all very clearly.

My clomid start tomorrow on cd2 through to cd6 :happydance:
Waited so long for this......

Mine was 3-9, although cos I hadn't had a period in 4 months so really it was like 120 but fs just said "let's call this day 3 just so we have something to call cd21 for bloods"
He said it didn't really matter what say as long as u took it 5 days

Oohhh hopefully there will be a couple more bfp's very soon, keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

Been feeling a bit peculiar this evening, think things maybe on the move, I hope so anyway!

So if we dont hear from you for a while are we to assume baby katerz is on their way?
take care!

Noo wait im wrong! Right, its rapid progressive motility which they look for is 25%, dp was 22% because when our gp read his result the gp said you are only 3% under :happydance:
And I think the concieve plus will help us alot!

I have 30 clomid tablets, 6 month supply and they dont expire til june 2015. I will save them for next time lol!

I have 12 months worth and I only used one! Hubby says in a few months I should go off the pill again and just NTNP

I only had night sweats mumface but some people get all the horrible side effects!
Today I'm off to buy munchkin some new clothes- he started at 00000, then 0000 now 000 and his legs are starting to fill them! I read babes who's legs are restricted in too tight suits have problems with their leg development and walking so always make sure they fit right !

So if we dont hear from you for a while are we to assume baby katerz is on their way?
take care!

Lol I hope so!

Awww I cant wait to buy baby clothes. Im always tempted to buy a little pack of sleep suits or a set of bottles but then I dont want to tempt fate.
I am however crochetting a big floor blanket out of my odments of left over wool. It looks very 70's at the moment. I'll stick a pic in my avatar in a moment and show you.

My baby blanket! Ive got loads of wool from my mum and bits left from other projects so.its going to be huge. I cant knit very well but I love to crochet.

My baby blanket! Ive got loads of wool from my mum and bits left from other projects so.its going to be huge. I cant knit very well but I love to crochet.

I'm crocheting DH a blanket so he can stop nicking my leopard print one :haha: I'm not amazing at crochet cos I have issues with getting my head around things like that when trying to follow written instructions (cos of dyslexia). I have no probs if someone shows me a few times but I don't know anyone who crotchets lol

I'm crocheting DH a blanket so he can stop nicking my leopard print one :haha: I'm not amazing at crochet cos I have issues with getting my head around things like that when trying to follow written instructions (cos of dyslexia). I have no probs if someone shows me a few times but I don't know anyone who crotchets lol

Dp's mum taught me to crochet. She can make sweaters but all I can do is granny squares amd scarves.
If you type in crochet on youtube there are so many videos you can follow. I cant read crochet patterns but following the videos are good.

Dp's mum taught me to crochet. She can make sweaters but all I can do is granny squares amd scarves.
If you type in crochet on youtube there are so many videos you can follow. I cant read crochet patterns but following the videos are good.

That's a good idea :flower: I can crochet a couple of different types of crochet iykwim? Like I'm doing DH's blanket in treble crochet but I can't only do rows lol so it's stripey, but he likes it so I suppose that's good lol

Awww I cant wait to buy baby clothes. Im always tempted to buy a little pack of sleep suits or a set of bottles but then I dont want to tempt fate.
I am however crochetting a big floor blanket out of my odments of left over wool. It looks very 70's at the moment. I'll stick a pic in my avatar in a moment and show you.

I did lol. We had a few friends having babies so I'd pick up stuff whenever it was on sale to keep in a stash and make up hampers for them, but kept all the best bits for myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->