Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Thanks all Ladies,

mumface i cant order them because of we dun have what exactly our flat address
DH said last night now O occur so let it go with this cycle as before, if no good luck this month too so we see for next month

and i'm sure for that time i will get info from where i can found this :)

Katerz, good luck sweety i'm really praying and waiting for Junior Katerz <3 <3

I study on net and i got the point, that Ladies going with Clomid with their cycle, shoukd exoect Ovulation as soon as 3 days after last dose

so as i was on Clomid from CD2 to CD6 , so here as per Yesterday scan i Ovulated 4 days after last dose...
its mean study is sumhow correct

Nothing happened last night and niggles went away! Come oooon babeh!

Nexis & Mumface you should check out Pinterest there are looooaaads of crochet ideas on there...as well as a million other ideas for all sorts of other stuff lol!

I study on net and i got the point, that Ladies going with Clomid with their cycle, shoukd exoect Ovulation as soon as 3 days after last dose

so as i was on Clomid from CD2 to CD6 , so here as per Yesterday scan i Ovulated 4 days after last dose...

Thats intresting. My last clomid pill is tomorrow so dp and I best get bd'ng as soon as possible!!

Awww I cant wait to buy baby clothes. Im always tempted to buy a little pack of sleep suits or a set of bottles but then I dont want to tempt fate.
I am however crochetting a big floor blanket out of my odments of left over wool. It looks very 70's at the moment. I'll stick a pic in my avatar in a moment and show you.

I did lol. We had a few friends having babies so I'd pick up stuff whenever it was on sale to keep in a stash and make up hampers for them, but kept all the best bits for myself!

Dp's mum has bought a little watering can for when baby is older. They are avid gardeners and she says when they look after baby when he/she is older they can do the garden together and he can have his own flower bed :flower: so sweet!
Ive also ordered some cross stitch supplies to make a big abc wall hanging for babies room, cant wait to start it.

I didn't ovulate til day 21 after my clomid. It took ages to work for me!

hopeful, yes may be as we all have different body with hormones work
last month i O at CD17, and this cycle at CD11, so it feel changing

Mumface, good luck with Bding, i was unaware of Oing so early, my mind was around 15 to 20 but its change but hopefully i catch the cycle :)

by the way what you all say, if we have one seen Follicle in our scan, after a month that follicle develops or not?? it remains in body or dissolve with Mensis??

Found an amazing site for learning all about crochet. Even I managed to get my head around the instructions :haha: I've just started trying to make myself a beanie hat, so we'll see how that turns out. I've included the link below :)

Crocheting for Dummies

I wish I had the patience to do crafty things. I feel like I am not one of those ladies.

Things like that would really help distract me from feeling anxious all the time.

April 1st can't get here soon enough. I will be 16 weeks and maybe the babies will show their genders to me. I just want to make sure that all is ok.

I don't know if this anxiety will ever stop. Seriously. I'm fine the week I go to the doctor but then after that...a week passes and I'm back to anxiety time.

i'm also not into knitting or stiching work, but i really want to do as i've nothing to de here in home all day
will try to get Crochet stuff here

Ghin dear some days left so you will be happy more when you come back from scan <3 <3

I can't knit, waaaay too complicated. I like all crafty things, I'll pretty much have a go at making anything. We didn't have a stand for the iPad at one point so I made one out of cardboard :haha: it worked brilliantly til we managed to buy one. I made us some magnets for out fridge too as I needed some more and a sign for the wall- my friend has one made of wood that she bought at a craft fair year ago and I loved it so I made us one out of cardboard and sewed some hearts to go with it. Even though some things I try to make come out looking really awful I enjoy having a go.

nexis thats great dear, you are surely a lady having long thin fingers, means totally artistic <3

DH asked me in morning after BDing, so pregnancy showed in same day?? how you get you are preggo?? lolz 1 year passed in TTC and he asked me just today, i told him things sometimes show early, sometimes late its all different for everyone

m i right Ladies??

I can't knit, waaaay too complicated. I like all crafty things, I'll pretty much have a go at making anything. We didn't have a stand for the iPad at one point so I made one out of cardboard :haha: it worked brilliantly til we managed to buy one. I made us some magnets for out fridge too as I needed some more and a sign for the wall- my friend has one made of wood that she bought at a craft fair year ago and I loved it so I made us one out of cardboard and sewed some hearts to go with it. Even though some things I try to make come out looking really awful I enjoy having a go.

Yeah I like making things. I love cross stitch its my fave, dp got a subsctiption to cross stitch crazy for xmas. Got too many projects on at the moment and im still stitching a snta sleigh ride from xmas :haha:
If I didnt have crochet or cross stitch I would go insane with ttc, it takes my mind off things.

nexis thats great dear, you are surely a lady having long thin fingers, means totally artistic <3

DH asked me in morning after BDing, so pregnancy showed in same day?? how you get you are preggo?? lolz 1 year passed in TTC and he asked me just today, i told him things sometimes show early, sometimes late its all different for everyone

m i right Ladies??

Nope I have fat fingers :haha:

Yeah I like making things. I love cross stitch its my fave, dp got a subsctiption to cross stitch crazy for xmas. Got too many projects on at the moment and im still stitching a snta sleigh ride from xmas :haha:
If I didnt have crochet or cross stitch I would go insane with ttc, it takes my mind off things.

I find if I keep my hands busy I smoke less :blush: I keep meaning to give up but not managed it so far. If I get pregnant I will stop though.

Bouncing on the ball...getting fed up with pineapple! Too much of it makes you have a carpet mouth lolol

Bouncing on the ball...getting fed up with pineapple! Too much of it makes you have a carpet mouth lolol

It's the bromelin that supposedly induces labour- the hard core bit in the middle yuk! And u need to eat at least 8!

It's the bromelin that supposedly induces labour- the hard core bit in the middle yuk! And u need to eat at least 8!

I have told hubby I have to eat like 1 gazillion of them for it to take any effect...couldn't let this one go to waste though lol

Good luck Katerz...

Nexis, hahaha its mean study about finger shape comes false, lolz

Ladies,

i aint felt good since Yesterday evening, feeling myself with empty mind, just grabbing hubby, forcing him not to do anything just grab me and talk with me :/
DH surprised m nt using my Lappy, no Tab no updates with friends whats going on
and i slept very hardly, and awaken since 4am .. no sleep nuthing
and now during cleaning home i felt little pinching on right side... Oing has gone so whats this disturbing me ... why m feeling like this with no sleep :/

Last day on clomid and hopefully my last ever. Apart from 3 hot flashes I have been fine with it. Lets hope its now deep in my system and doing its magic [-o&lt;
af has left town so we are bd'ng every other night incase I ov early. Not had any since before my l&d and I miss dp :hugs:

Aein lets hope this pinching is a good sign :thumbup:
I think we all have phases where we cant sleep well and we feel down.

Katerz....according to your pregnancy ticker you have about 2 days to go :happydance: Good luck!
If it were me my family would be placing bets on weight and when I will have it by :haha: I won £5 when my last nephew was born I bet he would weigh 8lb 4, he came out 8lb 3 and I was the closest. I bought him a teddy bear with my winnings lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->