Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Bouncing on the ball...getting fed up with pineapple! Too much of it makes you have a carpet mouth lolol

It's the bromelin that supposedly induces labour- the hard core bit in the middle yuk! And u need to eat at least 8!

I have told hubby I have to eat like 1 gazillion of them for it to take any effect...couldn't let this one go to waste though lol

Bleehh I hate pineapple. It has a odd texture :sick: its just......wrong :haha:
Do u ever play music to baby? Dp has some big headphones which I will put on my bump and educate him in good music, play it sofly of course. My middle nephew used to go very quiet when pink floyd dark side of the moon album was played. He was really cranky one afternoon and my sis put the cd on then......silence! Shes a floyd fan and thats her fave album to drive too so he prob heard it in the womb.

There is a few days difference with my dates and the scan dates, but I doubt baby will turn up on either haha!

Yeh we play music hubs mostly plays Michael Jackson (he is obsessed!) I play all sorts of random stuff!

woow best if luck with this cycle mumface, i just pray both of us get this round as final round if clomid, <3 <3

Katerz, i,m curious to know how are you feeling this time, any fear or happy... very concious... whats going inside you :)

There is a few days difference with my dates and the scan dates, but I doubt baby will turn up on either haha!

Yeh we play music hubs mostly plays Michael Jackson (he is obsessed!) I play all sorts of random stuff!

Mj music is kewl! I grew up on queen, bowie and buddy holly my dad was a huge fan. And now I have them on my mp3 on my phone. My sis and bro were (still are) metal heads and my other sis was rnb. My oldest sis likes 80's stuff.
I like the above and all of stuff. Id rather take my son/daughter to a thrash metal concert than a 1d or beebet gig :haha:

Katerz, i,m curious to know how are you feeling this time, any fear or happy... very concious... whats going inside you :)

I'm feeling ok at the moment, a mixture of excitement and a bit of impatience! I haven't got a lot of fear as I know the baby has to come out one way or another and im under no illusion its gonna hurt! Lol.

It's the not knowing when exactly it's going to happen which is bugging me a bit! I like to be prepared for stuff but obviously it's up to baby when they arrive!

Won't be long now :)

Ugh 1D and beiber are banned so is that annoying Taylor swift bird!

When I was growing up my
Mum played all the old stuff like Beatles and stuff and my dad loves rock and metal so I'm sure they will educate LO! One of hubs brothers loves glee so he is banned from playing music to LO!! Lol

Took my last clomid pill today and I feel very slight cramps.
We are to bd every other day now incase I ov early. Dp is very confident this will be the one!
I hope he is right

I will be keeping my fingers crossed 4 u 2 get a little clomid bubba too!!!

Question ladies- how many kids do u want and what age gap do you want?

2 kids and close together....when I get my first I wanna try for our second :) hubby thinks I'm crazy and says the first one will be a trail run and then we will think about #2...lol

2 kids and close together....when I get my first I wanna try for our second :) hubby thinks I'm crazy and says the first one will be a trail run and then we will think about #2...lol

We always said that too then after the emergency Caesar hubby said no more then this morning he said let's have another!!

I would like 3 hubs says 4! I think a 3-4 year gap would be nice but who knows what will happen!

Lol hopefully mine will be that way...I dint want a big gap either just incase I cant get pregnant again. But we will see. If it takes me this long to conceive #1 I can only imagine how long it will #2 :( I'm so ready for #1 :(

Lol hopefully mine will be that way...I dint want a big gap either just incase I cant get pregnant again. But we will see. If it takes me this long to conceive #1 I can only imagine how long it will #2 :( I'm so ready for #1 :(

Where are u upto now Hun? You've done a few clomid rounds right?
Also I guess the difference is in 2 months ill be 28 so I'd like to have them all done by 30!

I would like 2 close together. When we have our first id like to ntnp for a while to see what happens.
The pregnancy hormones might re-jig things and balance my hormones correctly so the clomid may go in the bin :)
Dp isnt sure. He says see how we feel after #1 is here. Dp worries too much about boring money but my mum bought 5 up on one income so 2 should be a breeze on 2 incomes.

Bd last night. I lay with a pillow underneath me for half an hour to make sure we had no escapees :haha:
Prob wont ov til next week but incase my body decides to do it early we have it covered.
We didnt use the concieve plus coz I didnt need it....tmi.....very unusual for me to have any form of cm after af so we took it as a good sign.

good luck with Bding mumface, and you are doing right to start BDing early
see my case here, i Ovulated myself this time and as early as CD11 after last dosage on CD6

from last three night i'm awakening exactly at 4am with wierd dreams :(
feeling constipation, gassy and really very tired

I always love kids, i was in grade 9 when my niece born, and i love her too much
sometimes i talk with DH so show him my wish for twins, my opinion its better to have two babies together born, together grewup hahaha same age childs
but rest all upon our luck, whatever we got single or twin, healthy one i need always :)

good luck with Bding mumface, and you are doing right to start BDing early
see my case here, i Ovulated myself this time and as early as CD11 after last dosage on CD6

from last three night i'm awakening exactly at 4am with wierd dreams :(
feeling constipation, gassy and really very tired

When are you going to test?

I would like 2 close together. When we have our first id like to ntnp for a while to see what happens.
The pregnancy hormones might re-jig things and balance my hormones correctly so the clomid may go in the bin :)
Dp isnt sure. He says see how we feel after #1 is here. Dp worries too much about boring money but my mum bought 5 up on one income so 2 should be a breeze on 2 incomes.

Bd last night. I lay with a pillow underneath me for half an hour to make sure we had no escapees :haha:
Prob wont ov til next week but incase my body decides to do it early we have it covered.
We didnt use the concieve plus coz I didnt need it....tmi.....very unusual for me to have any form of cm after af so we took it as a good sign.

I think 2 won't cost much more- u can cloth nappy and breast feed- or number 1 would b off formula by number 2 anyway. And if they're close they can share toys etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->