Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

mumface i've no idea, may be after 10dpo
last month i buy a tester which test positive 1 week before AF... so may be i used that

Good luck with testing aein!

Car seats. A conversation about car seat came up between dp and I last night. All my sisters had rear facing where they face the back of the car. If they were to crash or do an emergency brake babies head would fly forward and fatally injure them if they faced forward.
Dp wants front facing so he can see baby. But thats so dangerous! Baby is going rear facing, end of. Besides most carseats for ages 0-1year are rear facing anyway.

Any thoughts on this from the mums on here?

Ours is rear facing, am haven't really thought about what we will do after a year or so.

Ours is rear facing, am haven't really thought about what we will do after a year or so.

When they are older or bigger they can go front facing in bigger seats.
The travel system I want from work comes with rear facing car seat.
https://www.fashionworld.co.uk/shop...s478/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=7403
I luuuurv this buggy its awsom! Theres a review on youtube about it.

Mumface don't let him forward face a baby. Look up forward facing vs rear facing on YouTube and you'll see what happens to a forward facing bub in an accident! They call it internal decapitation because their neck can't handle the thrust forward if you suddenly brake or hit something and it can actually snap the spine. Whereas rear facing their head is just pushed further back in the seat in the same position they are already in.
Australia has the loosest car seat safety laws in the world they only enforce rear facing til 6 months laws but most other countries its the law to have them rear facing til 1-3 years. Also carseat should be on middle seat so he's not affected by getting t boned either side. Oh and the seats are both ways u just turn it around. Mine has a line on it that says "rear facing til 6 months and shoulders at this height" and then u just turn it to face the front.
I have a mirror on the back headrest too so I can see jace in the rear view mirror and I have a remote on visor so I can turn on lights n music on it if he's upset :) if u want ill take a pic tomoz to show u

Ill be keeping jace rear facing as long as possible. It's only the law til 6 months here but the longer u leave them the safer. I will til his legs are uncomfortable.
Also re travel system- I hated them at first now I wish u got one!! I spent $500 on my valco pram n hated it- sold it for 250 (used it 6x!!) and bought a 2nd hand strider plus for 150 (bargain!!) I LOVE my strider!!!!

Ooh like that travel system Mumface.

We got an oyster system cus it folds up super small to fit in my teeny yaris!

Ooh like that travel system Mumface.

We got an oyster system cus it folds up super small to fit in my teeny yaris!

I have an aurion (do u guys have them over there?!) and I struggle to get pram in my car! On my 2nd pram already.

Mumface don't let him forward face a baby. Look up forward facing vs rear facing on YouTube and you'll see what happens to a forward facing bub in an accident! They call it internal decapitation because their neck can't handle the thrust forward if you suddenly brake or hit something and it can actually snap the spine. Whereas rear facing their head is just pushed further back in the seat in the same position they are already in.
Australia has the loosest car seat safety laws in the world they only enforce rear facing til 6 months laws but most other countries its the law to have them rear facing til 1-3 years. Also carseat should be on middle seat so he's not affected by getting t boned either side. Oh and the seats are both ways u just turn it around. Mine has a line on it that says "rear facing til 6 months and shoulders at this height" and then u just turn it to face the front.
I have a mirror on the back headrest too so I can see jace in the rear view mirror and I have a remote on visor so I can turn on lights n music on it if he's upset :) if u want ill take a pic tomoz to show u

Yes omg I think ive seen it! Is it the one with the grandad narating it and hes got shoulder braces and metal things in his head? Awww so sad :(
I tell dp rear facing only. He dsnt understand as never had babies in his small family. He wants to see they are ok. But for the first few weeks I will ride in the back with baby anyway.
The mirrors sound a great idea :thumbup:

I will be keeping my fingers crossed 4 u 2 get a little clomid bubba too!!!

Question ladies- how many kids do u want and what age gap do you want?

As many as we can. DH is from a family with a lot of kids, as his Mum got remarried when we'd been together about a year. She has DH and BIL and her husband has 3 kids, who've all got partners and the one daughter has a 3 year old. DH also has 4 cousins who he was close to when he was little as they're all pretty close in age. I come from a reasonably big family (on my mums side, dads side has naff all people still alive, dad only has one brother and he's never had kids) As for age gaps, I'm not overly concerned as my sister and I are 18 months apart and hated each other as kids, but DH and his bro are 2 years apart and get on perfectly and SIL gets on great with both her brothers who are 3 years and 6 years younger than her, so I don't think being close in age always necessarily means they'll be close. Also, with all the trouble we're having ttc #1, I don't think the age gap will really be something we'll end up having much say in. We've never discussed how many we'd like but I'd be happy to leave it open and see how things go. There's absolutely no way I'm going back on cerazette though. It'll be condoms or nothing :haha:

I will be keeping my fingers crossed 4 u 2 get a little clomid bubba too!!!

Question ladies- how many kids do u want and what age gap do you want?

As many as we can. DH is from a family with a lot of kids, as his Mum got remarried when we'd been together about a year. She has DH and BIL and her husband has 3 kids, who've all got partners and the one daughter has a 3 year old. DH also has 4 cousins who he was close to when he was little as they're all pretty close in age. I come from a reasonably big family (on my mums side, dads side has naff all people still alive, dad only has one brother and he's never had kids) As for age gaps, I'm not overly concerned as my sister and I are 18 months apart and hated each other as kids, but DH and his bro are 2 years apart and get on perfectly and SIL gets on great with both her brothers who are 3 years and 6 years younger than her, so I don't think being close in age always necessarily means they'll be close. Also, with all the trouble we're having ttc #1, I don't think the age gap will really be something we'll end up having much say in. We've never discussed how many we'd like but I'd be happy to leave it open and see how things go. There's absolutely no way I'm going back on cerazette though. It'll be condoms or nothing :haha:

I don't know what cezarette is but I'm on the mini pill, I wasn't going to use anything but didn't wanna risk getting pregnant (as unlikely as it is!) so soon after c section.
But yeah as for the gap= we really have no say in it do we.

Yippeeee! I have just been asked if I want to change my hours at work. Mon to weds would be 9-5 (bliss) and thur fri will stay the same at 12-8pm (crap) I said yes because when baby arrives I cant stay on 12-8 forever its just not practical. Its not garanteed they just want to know who would be willing to change.
I miss the 9-5, 12-8 is ok but im not home til 9:15pm and dp is half asleep by then and my tea has gone soggy in the oven :haha:. Dp works 8-5. So it would make sense to do the same hours as him. He would be ok in the evenings with bub but would be best if they were 2 of us.
Bubs not even here yet but I cant help but plan ahead.

Age gaps dont bother me.
But having said that im considering going back to college and then on to uni. I really want to be a midwife and in 3 years our loans will be paid off so I could go part time at work and study.
I dont know, its hard to plan ahead sometimes. Cant stay in shit jobs forever I want to be something.
My sis is 34 and went back to college age 29 after having 3 kids. Shes now in 2nd yr of uni studyimg to be a nurse. Its never too late.
So if we ntnp or ttc#2 soon after #1 it could put studying back a few years.
But its never too late to go to college.

Hi all!
We hve our 20week scan tomorrow morning!!!!!!!

Sooo excited i dont think i'll sleep (that may be an exaggeration as i'm exhausted!)

Cant wait to see bubba and check all is ok aaaaannnd hopefully find out if we're having a boy or girl.

Fx'd its legs are open and the sonographer is helpful :)

Wow stella keep us updated :)
I can understand your excitement, I couldnt sleep the night before I started clomid :haha:

Ive got my follie scan on weds and im kinda looking forward to that......seeing my overies.....!
I wonder if they are still enlarged?

Hi all!
We hve our 20week scan tomorrow morning!!!!!!!

Sooo excited i dont think i'll sleep (that may be an exaggeration as i'm exhausted!)

Cant wait to see bubba and check all is ok aaaaannnd hopefully find out if we're having a boy or girl.

Fx'd its legs are open and the sonographer is helpful :)

I miss that excitement! And the anxiety of peeing on a stick and praying!!

One of my cats won't leave me alone tonight...I wonder if she knows something I don't?! Lol

Good luck with your scan Stella so exciting!

Stella, good luck with your scan dear, <3

Katerz, praying for you dear may someone knocking on the tummy <3

Thanks girls.

Hope ur holding on ok Katerz.xx

Mumface, i remember feeling like i was taking back some control when i took my first clomid round. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->