Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

god i am so over sex right now!
so is oh!
dtd every 2nd day since cd7, and was planning on keeping it up til cd21 but dunno if we can!

how do people do this month in, month out!!

so is oh!
dtd every 2nd day since cd7, and was planning on keeping it up til cd21 but dunno if we can!

Hahah!! I guess my hubby and I have always been this way so when we decided to TTC it didn't seem much different. The key is to make sure you are taking vitamins and eating the right foods.

Also they also say you should go between every 2-3 days so dont' feel like you have to stay every 2.

did u ask to be put on it?? I booked myself in for a check up before I came off BC and told the GP I was ready to TTC and she said great, come back in a years time if you dont get pregnant!!! I dunno if I should go ask for it or just wait to see if it happens naturally

did u ask to be put on it?? I booked myself in for a check up before I came off BC and told the GP I was ready to TTC and she said great, come back in a years time if you dont get pregnant!!! I dunno if I should go ask for it or just wait to see if it happens naturally

I'm guess this means you have the same rules as England... Doctors won't see you for TTC unless you have been TTC for over 1 year x

Yeh its silly, I went in for a Lap and dye last year, I had back pain for a year so they they thought i might have endo, my gp said oh sure while your under Ill get them to check your tubes are working okay and when i went to the hospital the nurse nearly had a fit telling me that I had to be TTC for two years before I could have that done!!! I pushed and pushed for it though and I was so annoyed as she was heavy pregnant and I just thought " why cant you do it while your 'in there' already"!! I didnt let it go as i said I was no prepared to TTC for two years and waste my time to then have an op that you be done along with the one i was getting that day!!! I got it in the end...

ok rant over hahaha. I just dont understand why they insist on having us go through a long time trying when it could be a simple thing that needs to be done

My 'ovulation' pain has been present on and off since last thursday, started to ease off now.
Is thia normal?

Might as well join this group of girlies since I was diagnosed PCOS today :( But I am still hopeful and sure glad you all are on here to turn too. I am starting my 1st round of Clomid next cycle YaY

My doc said if I'm not pregnant by June (so that will be 6 months ttc, 3 on clomid then he will check my tubes

i have to wait to call my doc back tomorrow, but if all he says is provera i swear i'll lose it.
this is way more than provera can fix.

Might as well join this group of girlies since I was diagnosed PCOS today :( But I am still hopeful and sure glad you all are on here to turn too. I am starting my 1st round of Clomid next cycle YaY

I'm hoping things work out for you. :)

Welcome.

I have been doing my opk. Nothing yet but I'm feeling a little cramping today so I'm wondering if ovulation is coming. I think I might bd tonight for good measure. :)

How long were all you ladies TTC before you went on any meds?

I think my doctor did things a little unusually. We got a bfp the first month trying but mc, then when I went back in 6 weeks later he saw I wasn't o'ing and have PCOS, so he gave me Prometrium and then Clomid.

so is oh!

I'm with you on that one and so is DH! It's getting to be an issue... We've been dtd daily and I think it's too much pressure for him. He's been having some trouble in that area lately and it's really frustrating. I really hope this is our month and we don't have to do another cycle of this!

i have to wait to call my doc back tomorrow, but if all he says is provera i swear i'll lose it.
this is way more than provera can fix.

what are you hoping to happen miss kaileigh? are you almost ready for meds?

My 'ovulation' pain has been present on and off since last thursday, started to ease off now.
Is thia normal?

i really have no idea what ovulation pain is! i always felt something and thought it maybe was ov approaching but now i know its just a cyst doing something it shouldnt be!
even now i dont know what it is, maybe i had it and just thought it was a regular cyst cramp

my relaxed approach now involves overthinking!
ok guys i know i said i wasnt opking, but ive done the odd one here n there (not enough to catch a surge,maybe like every 2nd day) on the weekend i had a medium dark one (but not pos) i didnt think much of it as doc said with pcos they werent reliable and id always get a faint line but im wondering... if there was something there on the weekend, and now theres hardly a line at all (i have to stare hard to see it), do u think that means i did o from clomid? and thats y im not getting a line cos cos my bodys no longer trying to ov??

Is thia normal?

i really have no idea what ovulation pain is! i always felt something and thought it maybe was ov approaching but now i know its just a cyst doing something it shouldnt be!
even now i dont know what it is, maybe i had it and just thought it was a regular cyst cramp

Just seems odd how it happens 10-12 days after af. Feels like af cramps but they ease off after a few hours and come back again. My cm gone thicker now like lotion and last weeek was thin.
When docs found me to have pos 6 years ago i wasnt offered advice or anything. Hardly have symptoms either its strange.
Wish i could put a camera up there n see whats going on!!

my relaxed approach now involves overthinking!
ok guys i know i said i wasnt opking, but ive done the odd one here n there (not enough to catch a surge,maybe like every 2nd day) on the weekend i had a medium dark one (but not pos) i didnt think much of it as doc said with pcos they werent reliable and id always get a faint line but im wondering... if there was something there on the weekend, and now theres hardly a line at all (i have to stare hard to see it), do u think that means i did o from clomid? and thats y im not getting a line cos cos my bodys no longer trying to ov??

Do you have a picture? Maybe you missed the surge in terms of testing. It's a bit hard to say. Are you taking your bbt? OPKs with pcos will frustrate you. Just keep an open mind. Stress doesn't help either.:hugs:

Can I add a pic from iPhone? Well I have been dtd every 2nd day and wasn't charting/ checking but curiosity has got the better of me as to wether I ov'ed (first clomid cycle) I guess I will just keep dtd to be sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->