Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I'm so amazed at my body being able to ovulate. It's seriously the first natural ovulation I've ever had. I question whether or not I was even ovulating when I was younger. I really don't think so, since I've always had very long cycles. I probably already said this all, but I'm just so surprised. I feel so much more confidence in getting pregnant now :)

Hey everyone!

I just got home from my weekend in NYC. I am EXHAUSTED but I had a great time. I got to have some fabulous food, drink some wine, and spend time with some good friends and the husband.

My period symptoms have been none existent and I am hoping they stay that way and instead I get a surprise BFP. I had a HUGE migraine yesterday and then I got car sick and I haven't been car sick in forever. I almost threw up in the cab but ended up having to go to a diner and throw up there in their bathroom.

My body is being crazy.

Tomorrow I am going to test. I'm trying to keep positive but I'm afraid the moment I test is the moment my AF comes.

We shall see. I hope that everyone had a great weekend.

Sounds promising FX for :bfp:

I have been keeping a diary for this last cycle and was reading back over it, on CD 15 TO CD22 i reported sore nipples, nausea, dizziness and more CM than usual, I thought it was :BFP: but I like to think it was ovulation as AF got me as I woke yesterday.

Hey everyone!

I just got home from my weekend in NYC. I am EXHAUSTED but I had a great time. I got to have some fabulous food, drink some wine, and spend time with some good friends and the husband.
My period symptoms have been none existent and I am hoping they stay that way and instead I get a surprise BFP. I had a HUGE migraine yesterday and then I got car sick and I haven't been car sick in forever. I almost threw up in the cab but ended up having to go to a diner and throw up there in their bathroom.
My body is being crazy.
Tomorrow I am going to test. I'm trying to keep positive but I'm afraid the moment I test is the moment my AF comes.

Omg! I had migraine for 2 days b4 my bfp!

Hey everyone!

My body is being crazy.

Omg! I had migraine for 2 days b4 my bfp!

I had a cracking headache during CD15 to CD22 must be down to ovulation?
Right now I am pretending I dont have PCOS at all, its making me feel good already despite AF visiting me.
I feel confident for my next cycle. As soon as AF leaves we plan to :sex: every other day. I wont use OPK as I believe they add to stress levels. Just have sex as frequent as possible in hope to catch the egg.

xxx

by the way, do we count the first day of your period cycle day one? i am and i hope im correct in doing so .......

That's correct mumface

I'm si relieved I have passed my expected af date!
I was checking my undies all day (even wore white) and cursing myself for testing so early!!

I now know and remember how painful my periods used to be. Whilst on BCP i hardly felt any cramps and the flow was lighter. Now im off BCP it hurts and Im having to call in at the store for some heavier flow towels. Hope its over soon ......
So im proof its true that BCP does make fore lighter and less painful periods.

Just wondering if anyone follows a particular diet to help with their PCOS? Even though I have lean PCOS my weight is creeping up which I don't want since it makes TTC harder. Are any of you guys following the low GI or low carb diets? Or just eating normally?

Thanks lovely ladies

Thanks everyone.

I don't know what to think but now I just have to get up and start the day.

I am going on a play date with one of my favorite boys from a daycare I used to work with and I get to talk to his mother I love so much.

*hugs* ghinspire. Sorry about your BFN. xoxox

Can I ask a question, ladies? Does having polycystic ovaries mean having PCOS??

MayJan, you can have polycystic ovaries without having PCOS. You have the syndrome when you have other symptoms too. I know lots of people who just have polycystic ovaries and not PCOS. xoxox

Just wondering if anyone follows a particular diet to help with their PCOS? Even though I have lean PCOS my weight is creeping up which I don't want since it makes TTC harder. Are any of you guys following the low GI or low carb diets? Or just eating normally?

Thanks lovely ladies

There is a book I read by Walter Futterweit that helped me get a handle of PCOS and in the book they mention some diet things. Fruits, veggies, and nuts are a big one. But my thing is eat more of those good things but have a normal diet.

I am eating less carbs though but is because of the pouch around my midsection and I think I is some IRS.

Thanks ghinspire, I'll check it out. Since I've been eating more carbs my weight has shot up! I wonder if I have IR. Plus, I have the worst sugar cravings! All my diet could easily just contain sweet foods. Ugh. x

Thanks ghinspire, I'll check it out. Since I've been eating more carbs my weight has shot up! I wonder if I have IR. Plus, I have the worst sugar cravings! All my diet could easily just contain sweet foods. Ugh. x

Sugar is definitely something to stay away from with PCOS and there is a chance you have some IRS.

I am a salt person and it is definitely not good either. It is important to have a good balanced diet with PCOS.

I gain weight quickly too. So now I am running and trying to fight back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->