Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hope everyone is doing well :) I just wanted to update you ladies that our daughter was born as scheduled by csection on July 25 at 9:46 am weighing 7lb and 15oz. We got home last night and we are all doing well. My life is now complete <3

<3 <3 Hi Denyse and congrats! :) is that her in your display pic?

Aw congrats on your lovely new bundle :) xxx

I have been dealing with the renaissance fair I do volunteer security at and a TON of shitty events, one right after the other :(
my car broke down, a work trailer got busted up, a work van broke down, an old friend did se unforgivable things at fair and I found myself Ina drunken stupor and then with the worst hangover of my life the next day x(
but, things are coming together now. I am showing VERY fertile signs and so I am hoping to ovulate by the 14th :) of course my hubby and I are dtd as often as is healthy for his balls lol but it is nice to know that this could be my month and honestly I really want it to be not just because I want a baby but because the due date would fall on/around the first day we became a couple <3
Fingers are crossed!!
anyone else expected to ovulate around this time and will be going through the 2ww?

BAB I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. It sounds very frustating. Ovulation in 2 days! Woop Woop! If only his balls could keep up with you. :rofl: I really hope you catch the eggie and get your BFP! I end my TWW when you start yours. I can still keep you company!! :hugs:

Ah! So exciting!! You are almost able to test!! :D fingers and toes are crossed for you!! Have you had any symptoms? Or are you just trying to avoid symptom spotting-- as I have a bad habit of doing lol

BAB I am an AWFUL symptom spotter. This is my last IUI before moving to IVF so I have been trying to behave. :haha:

I have symptom wise: severe headaches, fatigue, slight nausea and cramping. I had a few sharp ones and then they moved to dull/achy ones. I have also felt weird cramps near my belly button. But I have read that numerous times. :rofl: My breasts are super sensitive and sore. I have also had some sharp stabbing pains in them, which is super odd. I have a cold as well. Stuffy/runny nose and sore throat. I was told that's good in another thread.

Most of these I get standard with Clomid, so I am trying not to get too excited. Almost test day!! For us both! :hugs:

Well lets still hope that this is your month! :D
I sadly can't go by a bunch of the pregnancy symptoms either. I have noticed that my boobs naturally get SUPER SORE before AF :/ it wasn't that way before this round of being 'regular'. I also have noticed that when my hormones fluctuate I get REALLY nauseous and get bad head aches and the combo makes me crave food or be completely averted to certain smells. Hence a good portion of pregnancy symptoms lol

^^^ it took me a few regular-ish cycles to realize that this was going to be a normal thing for my period -_-

Bab that is awful! I get that with Clomid too. Why do I get so many pregnancy symptoms?? It sucks. It seems the longer I am on it, the more I get. :wacko: But symptom spotting is in our nature. :winkwink:

Oh I am sure once I get on Clomid (if I need to.) then I will be miserable xD haha I won't know what to think of all the "symptoms" lol
So today I am SUPER WARM!! My CM is slowly starting to become more fertile. It is clear like EW CM but is still pretty thick, like snot. I think I will just use preseed tonight to be safe just incase I am ovulating right now.

Good idea BAB. I would use it the next week just to make sure you catch your window. Hopefully this month is the month! :thumbup:

Thankyou! I will be using it all week long lol once I dry up then I will assume that I am no longer ovulating :)

sooo have you tested yet?

14 hours till testing!! I test Friday morning at 5am. I am exciting it's finally here! I want to say that I know I am, but with all these wacky symptoms, you never really know until that stick shows two lines. :dohh: :winkwink:

Yeah, I was SURE that I was pg last month and then low and behold af made her appearance :/ uck... Lol
well I have my fingers toes, arms and legs crossed for ya! I will be gone all weekend and have no chance to charge my phone, but still keep me informed somehow! :)

Bab it was a BFN this morning. :cry: I cried and cried and cried. DH has a 40 + minute drive to work so I know his brain is going- worrying about me. Next step for me is birth control for a few months and save money for IVF.

Have you gotten a positive OPK yet? Hope your weekend is awesome!! :hugs: :happydance:

*hugs* I am sorry to hear that :( is it required that you have to be on birth control the next few months?? I would personally prefer to keep trying until I could afford it. I am sure that going off Clomid might cause a change in your body that could trigger Ovulation as well. I think it is at least worth a try while you are waiting<3
I haven't ordered any yet because I would like to see my cycle be more regular first, though this morning I DEFINITELY had EW CM! :) I am bringing preseed with me to the renaissance fair I am volunteering at. I wont let camping get in the way of TTC xD

If you don't mind me asking, what vitamins/medicine are you taking? And your husband? Also, have you had his swimmers tested?

currently I am taking Prenatals, folic acid, potassium (I am deficient) and metformin. I have my hubby taking mens vitamins and zinc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->