Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hope everyone is doing well :) I just wanted to update you ladies that our daughter was born as scheduled by csection on July 25 at 9:46 am weighing 7lb and 15oz. We got home last night and we are all doing well. My life is now complete <3

<3 <3 Hi Denyse and congrats! :) is that her in your display pic?

Aw congrats on your lovely new bundle :) xxx

I have been dealing with the renaissance fair I do volunteer security at and a TON of shitty events, one right after the other :(
my car broke down, a work trailer got busted up, a work van broke down, an old friend did se unforgivable things at fair and I found myself Ina drunken stupor and then with the worst hangover of my life the next day x(
but, things are coming together now. I am showing VERY fertile signs and so I am hoping to ovulate by the 14th :) of course my hubby and I are dtd as often as is healthy for his balls lol but it is nice to know that this could be my month and honestly I really want it to be not just because I want a baby but because the due date would fall on/around the first day we became a couple <3
Fingers are crossed!!
anyone else expected to ovulate around this time and will be going through the 2ww?

BAB I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. It sounds very frustating. Ovulation in 2 days! Woop Woop! If only his balls could keep up with you. :rofl: I really hope you catch the eggie and get your BFP! I end my TWW when you start yours. I can still keep you company!! :hugs:

Ah! So exciting!! You are almost able to test!! :D fingers and toes are crossed for you!! Have you had any symptoms? Or are you just trying to avoid symptom spotting-- as I have a bad habit of doing lol

BAB I am an AWFUL symptom spotter. This is my last IUI before moving to IVF so I have been trying to behave. :haha:

I have symptom wise: severe headaches, fatigue, slight nausea and cramping. I had a few sharp ones and then they moved to dull/achy ones. I have also felt weird cramps near my belly button. But I have read that numerous times. :rofl: My breasts are super sensitive and sore. I have also had some sharp stabbing pains in them, which is super odd. I have a cold as well. Stuffy/runny nose and sore throat. I was told that's good in another thread.

Most of these I get standard with Clomid, so I am trying not to get too excited. Almost test day!! For us both! :hugs:

Well lets still hope that this is your month! :D
I sadly can't go by a bunch of the pregnancy symptoms either. I have noticed that my boobs naturally get SUPER SORE before AF :/ it wasn't that way before this round of being 'regular'. I also have noticed that when my hormones fluctuate I get REALLY nauseous and get bad head aches and the combo makes me crave food or be completely averted to certain smells. Hence a good portion of pregnancy symptoms lol

^^^ it took me a few regular-ish cycles to realize that this was going to be a normal thing for my period -_-

Bab that is awful! I get that with Clomid too. Why do I get so many pregnancy symptoms?? It sucks. It seems the longer I am on it, the more I get. :wacko: But symptom spotting is in our nature. :winkwink:

Oh I am sure once I get on Clomid (if I need to.) then I will be miserable xD haha I won't know what to think of all the "symptoms" lol
So today I am SUPER WARM!! My CM is slowly starting to become more fertile. It is clear like EW CM but is still pretty thick, like snot. I think I will just use preseed tonight to be safe just incase I am ovulating right now.

Good idea BAB. I would use it the next week just to make sure you catch your window. Hopefully this month is the month! :thumbup:

Thankyou! I will be using it all week long lol once I dry up then I will assume that I am no longer ovulating :)

sooo have you tested yet?

14 hours till testing!! I test Friday morning at 5am. I am exciting it's finally here! I want to say that I know I am, but with all these wacky symptoms, you never really know until that stick shows two lines. :dohh: :winkwink:

Yeah, I was SURE that I was pg last month and then low and behold af made her appearance :/ uck... Lol
well I have my fingers toes, arms and legs crossed for ya! I will be gone all weekend and have no chance to charge my phone, but still keep me informed somehow! :)

Bab it was a BFN this morning. :cry: I cried and cried and cried. DH has a 40 + minute drive to work so I know his brain is going- worrying about me. Next step for me is birth control for a few months and save money for IVF.

Have you gotten a positive OPK yet? Hope your weekend is awesome!! :hugs: :happydance:

*hugs* I am sorry to hear that :( is it required that you have to be on birth control the next few months?? I would personally prefer to keep trying until I could afford it. I am sure that going off Clomid might cause a change in your body that could trigger Ovulation as well. I think it is at least worth a try while you are waiting<3
I haven't ordered any yet because I would like to see my cycle be more regular first, though this morning I DEFINITELY had EW CM! :) I am bringing preseed with me to the renaissance fair I am volunteering at. I wont let camping get in the way of TTC xD

If you don't mind me asking, what vitamins/medicine are you taking? And your husband? Also, have you had his swimmers tested?

currently I am taking Prenatals, folic acid, potassium (I am deficient) and metformin. I have my hubby taking mens vitamins and zinc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->