Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi ladies,

Haven't been on here for awhile and catching up on all the posts, sounds like there could be a few more :bfp: soon. Like hopeful i've found the 1st tri forum a bit depressing too, so many stories of things going wrong that i've banned myself from looking at it as it's just making me worry. Hope you don't mind me hanging around either.

Stayhopeful - have you tested again yet? your symptoms sounded really positive. Fxed for you.

mumface - ditto with your symptoms. Hopefully this is your month.

ghinspire - def sounds like you are ovulating - hope you can catch the eggie.

gsdowner - i hope this is your round. i'm glad your friends were so supportive, it is so helpful to have people to talk to about your concerns.

nlk - that is good and bad news about your scan. I'm glad they've managed to find the med that works for you, but sorry it worked a little too well. I think it's so responsible of you to wait for the next cycle, I think I would struggle doing it, but it definitely sounds like the right thing to do.

coco - welcome back and welcome to all the new ladies. This is a great thread to be part of.

Sorry if i've misssed anyone, i'm a space cadet at the moment. i noticed helena hasn't been on for awhile - anyone know what happened to her?

:dust:

Oh Katerz good luck at your FS appointment.I hope it goes well :)

Hi ladies, AF showed again today. I knew I was out yesterday after my temp dropped, I had a good cry about it and and then decided that I just need a break. We're still going to ttc this cycle, but my doctor isn't going to monitor me since I responded really well to the 25mg of Clomid so he doesn't feel like I need to do scans this time around. I gave my thermometer, opks, and hpts to my best friend tonight and she's going to hide them from me this cycle. She also put a password that I don't know on my phone app so I can't track my cm or symptoms or anything. I think I'm also going to take a BnB break. We're still going to bd every other day once AF is gone, but I feel like ttc has completely taken over my life and I can't handle another disappointing day like yesterday. I need a month where everything doesn't revolve around ttc. So I wish all of you the best of luck, hopefully when I check back in I'll see a whole bunch of :bfp:, maybe even mine!

Hey ladies, I have an emergency scan in an hour as I had some bleeding last night. I'm positive it's nothing but getting it checked anyway! As it was brown blood I'm sure it's just from my scan last week and my super sensitive eroded cervix!
Either way I've booked myself off work til Saturday to have some r&r!

Hi ladies, AF showed again today. I knew I was out yesterday after my temp dropped, I had a good cry about it and and then decided that I just need a break. We're still going to ttc this cycle, but my doctor isn't going to monitor me since I responded really well to the 25mg of Clomid so he doesn't feel like I need to do scans this time around. I gave my thermometer, opks, and hpts to my best friend tonight and she's going to hide them from me this cycle. She also put a password that I don't know on my phone app so I can't track my cm or symptoms or anything. I think I'm also going to take a BnB break. We're still going to bd every other day once AF is gone, but I feel like ttc has completely taken over my life and I can't handle another disappointing day like yesterday. I need a month where everything doesn't revolve around ttc. So I wish all of you the best of luck, hopefully when I check back in I'll see a whole bunch of :bfp:, maybe even mine!

Oh honey, I am so sorry. I hope that your break goes well and is just what you need. Seems like lots of people take a break and then get their surprise BFP, I really, really hope you are one of them!

Hey ladies, I have an emergency scan in an hour as I had some bleeding last night. I'm positive it's nothing but getting it checked anyway! As it was brown blood I'm sure it's just from my scan last week and my super sensitive eroded cervix!

Hopeful, I hope everything is ok. The fact it is brown is a good sign though. Let us know how you go and enjoy you r&r. I am in the same boat in terms of being off work, took some leave as I felt like I needed to reduce my stress.

Hope all is well. I will be thinking of you and saying a prayer.

That is what I am doing just having fun and telling myself that I can just bd every other day. You don't want it to take up your whole life. Find something positive and focus on it. You can do it hun!

Stayhopeful, I didn't use opks or anything- they take the fun out of it! I just bded every 2nd day- I'm sure that's what you prob did for your 1st bfp?

Just got back from my scan, everything looked great and they moved my edd up 3 days too (big growth spurt in just 7 days since last scan!) now making edd jan 25th, and me 7weeks 5days!

It is 12:36am. I bd at midnight. I figure it is a great thing to do before bed. It was officially Wednesday and time to bd again anyway since the last time I did was Monday. :)

I am keeping the hope and telling myself there is a baby in there.

Hey ladies :wave:
I thought I would drop in to see how y'all are doing :) still no sign of AF for me grrrr!!! The weather has been VERY bipolar here lately! It's a sunny with rain kind of weather :wacko:
Tomorrow I start 1000mg of metformin and hubs goes in for sperm analysis!!! We are both so nervous!!!!
Hope you ladies have a great day :flower:
Happy Wednesday!!! :D

can anybody give me information on sperm donations? I've decided to look into that, instead of waiting for OH to decide if he wants a divorce or not. I want to be prepared.

Stayhopeful, I didn't use opks or anything- they take the fun out of it! I just bded every 2nd day- I'm sure that's what you prob did for your 1st bfp?

Just got back from my scan, everything looked great and they moved my edd up 3 days too (big growth spurt in just 7 days since last scan!) now making edd jan 25th, and me 7weeks 5days!

Im glad your baby is ok thats a relief!
Take care!
Xxxx

It is 12:36am. I bd at midnight. I figure it is a great thing to do before bed. It was officially Wednesday and time to bd again anyway since the last time I did was Monday. :)

We always bd at night as i can then lay back so the guys dont come flowing back out. Sonetimes fall asleep with a pillow under me and wake with back ache lol!
We dont have time for bd in morning as we have to get ready for work.

Getting all my dates mixex up. Im actually cd25. Ewcm was a one off, i wiped and there it was but tinged with white (eek tmi!) its thick, white and sticky now. My boobs feel big and i feel sickly. Pms i reckon. Unless its.....early preg?? i will test in 5 days if af doesnt get me!

We always bd at night as i can then lay back so the guys dont come flowing back out. Sonetimes fall asleep with a pillow under me and wake with back ache lol!

Getting all my dates mixex up. Im actually cd25. Ewcm was a one off, i wiped and there it was but tinged with white (eek tmi!) its thick, white and sticky now. My boobs feel big and i feel sickly. Pms i reckon. Unless its.....early preg?? i will test in 5 days if af doesnt get me!

I have my fxd it's your :bfp: :D

I have my fxd it's your :bfp: :D

We have only ttc since 23rd april and i have to remind myself its just early days yet! I felt all sicky and stuff before my last period but i can but dream.......

Hi ladies. I've started drinking camomile and spearmint tea twice a day as I've heard it help with PCOS and TTC. Has anyone else tried this?

hey girls :) how are all of you this morning?x

I'm doing good :) taking the day to relax and watch movies while cuddling with my puppies lol and later on today going to the movies with my husband :) taking one day at a time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->