Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Stayhopeful, I didn't use opks or anything- they take the fun out of it! I just bded every 2nd day- I'm sure that's what you prob did for your 1st bfp?

Just got back from my scan, everything looked great and they moved my edd up 3 days too (big growth spurt in just 7 days since last scan!) now making edd jan 25th, and me 7weeks 5days!

Glad everything is ok! Yes, last time I got my bfp was the first month we tried and we just dtd every other day. I did temp that month but that was it. After my mc and finding out about the PCOS, it just got to be more and mor every month... So it's time to take a step back. I'm sure I won't be able to stay away from here completely though:winkwink: GL and :dust: to all of you ladies!

hey girls :) how are all of you this morning?x

I dont know. I feel sickly, cant get rid of headache and keep having waves of dizziness i think its pms as im cd25 today but it could be my body telling me its my bfp.....??
Testing in 5 days if af hasnt got me.
Are you ok??

Xxxxxx

Yeah im okay, just want to weeks to here so i can test.. I had one spot in my panty liner today.. x

Guys, I'm freaking out.

I got a bfp on 3 pregnancy tests! I'm worried and excited but I drank so much last week!

Hey guys, haven't been on in a week or so..schedule got kinda hectic but I'm back now! Hope everyone is doing a-okay! :)

I'm currently on CD5 and yesterday had my scan that want well and began my 150mg Clomid. FX'd extra tight that I get a pos OPK this month as FS said if no O or period w|out procreation this next cycle to call to set up Cass n appointment to discuss injectables as it's the next step! YIKES! Soo nervous, has anyone else tried these?

Hey guys, haven't been on in a week or so..schedule got kinda hectic but I'm back now! Hope everyone is doing a-okay! :)

I'm currently on CD5 and yesterday had my scan that want well and began my 150mg Clomid. FX'd extra tight that I get a pos OPK this month as FS said if no O or period w|out procreation this next cycle to call to set up Cass n appointment to discuss injectables as it's the next step! YIKES! Soo nervous, has anyone else tried these?

I meant Provera and to make an appointment! Sorry guys! Dang phone.

Guys, I'm freaking out.

I got a bfp on 3 pregnancy tests! I'm worried and excited but I drank so much last week!

Sweetie calm down. You are fine. You didn't know so the baby will be fine. Congratulations! That's so amazing.

Guys, I'm freaking out.

:happydance:
Thats great!!!!
It happened to my sis. She got sooooo drunk then got her bfp a week later. She wasnt even ttc she just missed a mear 3 bc pills! My nephew is now 6 and her preg was great!
Great news another bfp!
Im cd25, felt sicky all week and ive just got a :bfn:
Im think af might come anyday now.

Take care!

Xxxx

:brat: really this is how i feel today. Totally :brat:
Im cd25, felt sickly all week, headache will not go and my wisdom tooth hurts soooo much!! :brat:
2 women at my work have just got bfps and are due within 1 week of each other. Im happy really i am but i really thought i was bfp what with my sicky tired feelings and all......guess its pms afterall.
Its early days its early days.....scan is on monday......i keep telling myself but gggaaahhhhh!!
Omg i feel soooo down and frustrated. Not with ttc but evrrything else.
im so moody, dunno why!

:brat:

Gflady.... CONGRATS! I wouldn't worry bout last week- he wouldn't have been attached properly. What were u doing differently this month? Have u missed af yet?

And mumface, I know it's really hard but try not symptom spot too much, it'll drive u crazy! And most women find they don't get any pregnancy sptoms til 6 weeks so don't worry if you don't have any blatant signs! I know I didn't have anything until 6+1 and I thought there was something wrong. The only Pregnancy symptom that really develops that early is dark circles around your nipples and extra bumps! But that can be hard to spot if your checking constantly.

The sickness, moodiness etc are all caused by your hcg being sky high, so you'll def get a pos test before noticing these.... SO TEST!
A test will pick up hcg between 6.5 and 25
Most symptoms start when hcg gets in the thousands.

gflady thats amazing!! huuuuuugeeee congrats!

I spoke to OH about everything, and we have decided that we are still going to use this month, even though we've been told not to. I just can't face the thought of wasting a cycle. Whatever is meant to be will happen. So with that...I'm off to bed ;)

Nlk, I would do the same thing,
The chances of all 3 follicles releasing, fertilizing AND successfully implanting would be slim!

I am feeling rather emotional this evening. I got a little teary for no apparent reason and felt emptiness. Who knows why.

I hope everyone is having a good night. I am headed to bed it is 11:45pm.

Hope tomorrow I am feeling better.

Hi ladies, thanks for the congrats!

I can't believe it. I'm so excited only slept for 4 hours last night. Trying to be cautious too as it's early days.

Hopeful, the only thing I did differently this month was try to eat one portion of full fat dairy per day (I read that it can increase your chances of conceiving), and ate more oily fish. I stopped taking the metformin about 6 weeks ago. Oh and BDed every 2-3 days.

I tested on CD40 so I didn't have a missed AF yet as my shortest cycle is 54 days. I guess this cycle was going to be shorter.

The only symptoms I've been having over the last 2 wks were really sore & heavy bbs, a few cramps and massive meat cravings (I've been veggie for 1 year).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->