Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I am feeling rather emotional this evening. I got a little teary for no apparent reason and felt emptiness. Who knows why.

I hope everyone is having a good night. I am headed to bed it is 11:45pm.

Hope tomorrow I am feeling better.

Sorry you're feeling emotional and teary, ghin. Hope you feel better tomorrow xoxox

Oh yes I've been a big fan of a glass of milk a day too!!

Are you doing anything differently now that you're pregnant? I've been thinking about diet a lot- I should probably be more vigilant with it.

Not really, just cut down my cola (caffeine increases mc rate)
I never drank coffee anyway.
NOw I opt for lemonade or flavored mineral water
I can't stomach McDonald's anymore!
I try have one glass milk, one o.j a day
Cut down my choccy, added in some nuts
Carbs are my best friend when I feel queasy!
Lots of toast n plain biccies!

I'm jelous :(

I was tearful lastnight.. i think i feel asleep.. with a few tears running down my face..
at the moment.. I have left boob pain lqastnight i had backache and i feel some pressure on my womb area?

My cervix has got higher; and eggwhite still.. sure i shouldn't be ovulating now.. x

I'm jelous :(

I was tearful lastnight.. i think i feel asleep.. with a few tears running down my face..
at the moment.. I have left boob pain lqastnight i had backache and i feel some pressure on my womb area?

My cervix has got higher; and eggwhite still.. sure i shouldn't be ovulating now.. x

Maybe its your af on its way, my cm gets abit juicy (sorry best word to describe it) in the days leading to af and i get crampy.

I hope you are ok.
Xxxx

Not really, just cut down my cola (caffeine increases mc rate)
I never drank coffee anyway.
NOw I opt for lemonade or flavored mineral water
I can't stomach McDonald's anymore!
I try have one glass milk, one o.j a day
Cut down my choccy, added in some nuts
Carbs are my best friend when I feel queasy!
Lots of toast n plain biccies!

I dont think i would ever go off mcdonalds.....ever lol! But i wouldnt eat it much when i get my bfp. Maybe have it twice a month now......infact im overdue a mcdonalds.....yum.

When I eat it I feel sick in the tummy and I feel
Like someone has poured pure oil in my mouth.

I woke up feeling really groggy. I have been sleeping WAY more than I have in a really long time. It feels so strange because I haven't been able to sleep in at all. Most mornings I had been up at like 7am but now I'm sleeping SO MUCH.

Does ovulation do that? Does it make you that tired? I know for sure it's not AF coming early because that feels differently.

Not to mention I've been having slight headaches. Not migraines but little mini headaches that go away. Also I've been noticing when I don't eat or forget to eat I get really sick.

Wow, my hormones must be doing crazy things.

I woke up feeling really groggy. I have been sleeping WAY more than I have in a really long time. It feels so strange because I haven't been able to sleep in at all. Most mornings I had been up at like 7am but now I'm sleeping SO MUCH.

Does ovulation do that? Does it make you that tired? I know for sure it's not AF coming early because that feels differently.

Not to mention I've been having slight headaches. Not migraines but little mini headaches that go away. Also I've been noticing when I don't eat or forget to eat I get really sick.

I hope you are feeling better soon! Maybe you have a slight bug thats making u feel run down. I go thru phases of sluggishness and i am usually an early riser like you. I dont think mines hormone related. Maybe my body saying give me a break and slow down!
Im in a dental surgery at mo, my tooth is leaving me in agony! I think i need an extraction.

Xx

Sat in a dental surgery opposite a mum who has 2 young children, poss about ages 3&7? They are so cute playing with the toys.
Cant wait to get my :bfp: i will be like the mummy at the dentist then!

I hope you are feeling better soon! Maybe you have a slight bug thats making u feel run down. I go thru phases of sluggishness and i am usually an early riser like you. I dont think mines hormone related. Maybe my body saying give me a break and slow down!
Im in a dental surgery at mo, my tooth is leaving me in agony! I think i need an extraction.

Xx

I hope the dentist can fix you up!

I have hypothyroid along with my PCOS so sometimes I get fatigued because my hormone is off. It happens. This just feels a little extreme for something like my thyroid being off.

I have been feeling so tired and so much nausea today. I thought I was going to puke a few times. I have no idea what's going on with me today. Ovulation must be making me sick or something.

My fingers are crossed that this time means I caught that little egg and in 11 days I can test and find out if there is a little baby in my belly.

Ghinspire, take it easy :)
I know you've had a rough few days but try not stress, or get upset, and try get plenty of rest and be positive!
You need to make your body in optimal circumstances just in case!

Night everyone.

I went on my normal two mile run. 7 weeks of running!!! Awesome!!

Now I am having some sleepy time tea and going to interest the hubby with some bding. Then off to dreamland.

I am still having some pain and tenseness on my right ovary side. I hope that means some good things.

Hope everyone has a good night.

Night everyone.

I went on my normal two mile run. 7 weeks of running!!! Awesome!!

Now I am having some sleepy time tea and going to interest the hubby with some bding. Then off to dreamland.

I am still having some pain and tenderness on my right ovary side. I hope that means some good things.

Hope everyone has a good night.

morning girls, well i have did the deed lastnight.. so if i was ovulate this week its covered i hope..
I keep get twinges though im my tummy..
Is that normal?
x

hi all i have recently being diagnosed with pcos hope i can join this group,nice to see everyone supporting each other. i am about to start my metformin probably next week i have 7 rounds of clomid now,with ovulatvion just on the 7th round. fingers crossed metformin is my miracle drug.:flower:

samantha - :shrug: sorry, I'm not sure. I get that sometimes, but I know that's because of the fertility meds. Are you taking any? It might be that.

Cherub - of course you can join, welcome! This is a pretty great group, everyone is really supportive of each other. And we are getting lots of nice :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->