Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

To me, that sounds like ovulation pain. At least, I know I get that around the time of ovulation :shrug:

yeah maybe but it come and goes, plus i ovulated saturday/thursday.. ill check my cervixs inabit see whats telling me x

Is your cycle usually regular? It can be really difficult to track ovulation sometimes with pcos

Hi just stumbled across this thread.... Im 26 (hope I'm still classed as young LOL) diagnosed with PCOS last month. I have since started by first round of clomid 50mg and have just got my BFP! Try not to lose hope fellow PCOSers, I have been ttc for 21 months and I ovulated on my own every month and DTD at the right times but didn't manage to fall preg. I was about to give up hope but clomid worked for me!

Hi just stumbled across this thread.... Im 26 (hope I'm still classed as young LOL) diagnosed with PCOS last month. I have since started by first round of clomid 50mg and have just got my BFP! Try not to lose hope fellow PCOSers, I have been ttc for 21 months and I ovulated on my own every month and DTD at the right times but didn't manage to fall preg. I was about to give up hope but clomid worked for me!

Me too Hun, first round of 50mg!

And Samantha, it could be ovulation, or it could be a cyst acting up. I used to get that every few days b4 I learned I had pcos

Welllll back from the FS appointment (actually love my FS he is lovely!) he said everything went to plan with the clomid and thinks im around 10dpo rather than 13 like I thought. He has given me a prescription for 3 months of clomid and I go back in 4 months. I fully intend on NOT going back in 4 months as I WILL have my BFP by then!

Me too Hun, first round of 50mg!

And Samantha, it could be ovulation, or it could be a cyst acting up. I used to get that every few days b4 I learned I had pcos

I see you've had your scan, bet that was amazing! Are you having any symptoms yet?

Nausea, nausea, and more nausea!
Sleeping 10-12 hours a night
And must be munching on carbs constantly!
My husband is IN LOVE with my new boobs too!

Morning everyone. I am still lying in bed. I am lazy today. My legs ache from running and will need to be iced down but my nausea has passed. I feel like this could be my month. Hubby and I have been bd every other day and I haven't monitored anything. Instead we are just having a good time.

Definitely feeling so much more exhausted than I have any other cycle. I have been sleeping so much. Hope this means good things.

Welcome newbies! This forums great!

Im having af style cramps today, if my cycle was 28days i would be due tomorrow. I hope its not my mind playing with me......
Didnt need my tooth out just more pain killers. My wisdom tooth acts up now amd again its a pain!

Ghinspire : i dont monitor anything we just bd every other night. Take it easy and relax.

Xxxx

Hi im new to this thread. I'm 18 (will be 19 in august) and was diagnosed with pcos back in november. I was put on bcp and im still taking them for now. I'm moving to germany in august with my hubby, hes in the army and we got stationed in vilseck. i plan on stopping my bcp and odering three months worth of FertilAid after the move and seeing if that helps any. Any who has tried FertilAid, what was your experience?

So no update really here waiting since Monday to get my bloodtest back to for sure see if I'm not prego..then on to round 2. :) congrats to the people who fot their :bfp:

Hi AlyCon. I used Fertilaid a while back and it kicked started my cycles after coming off BC and having no AF for 5 months. I've not used it since, but my cycles have went a bit wacky again so I've started taking them again today. I'll keep you updated to let you know if they make a difference this time xx

Hi AlyCon. I used Fertilaid a while back and it kicked started my cycles after coming off BC and having no AF for 5 months. I've not used it since, but my cycles have went a bit wacky again so I've started taking them again today. I'll keep you updated to let you know if they make a difference this time xx

I'm hoping they will have the same effect on me because i only got my period once a year before i started on bcp. Fingers crossed that FertilAid will work for both of us! :hugs: :dust:

Excited I finally got my blood test back even tho it was neg. I can move on to the next round! Hope everyone is doing good!! :dust: to all!

Looks like I'm out and AF is on the way :( boooo

Looks like I'm out and AF is on the way :( boooo

Yep me too! Im having cramps on and off and feel super hungry. My cm is tacky and almost non existent and in no mood for sexy shennanigans lol! so yeh, af will prob attack in the night.....
Never mind but at least it will be my 2nd real period after bcp!

My ovary scan is monday.........

still continuing my positivity on to the next cycle. I WILL GET MY BFP BY XMAS OH YES INDEED!!

Take care ..... Xxxxx

AlyCon- hey! I'm 18 aswell.. but i haven't tried fertility aid.. /: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back