Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I am so exhausted and yet I can't sleep...

Too much going on in my head...

I keep wondering if it's going to be me this cycle...

I hope and pray for it...but I just don't know...

First of all congratulations to Samantha thats fantastic! :thumbup: take care!

Ghinspire - I hope you get your bfp soon hunny! :hugs:

MrsC10 I did read your post yesterday but was on the go so didnt have time to reply. Hopeful's reply makes sense Im sorry, perhaps little bean didnt attatch, could you see your GP? Im so sorry. :hugs:

My scan is in a hours time and Im pretty nervous. Im nil by mouth and trying to fill my bladder so drinking water, its making me feel sick as my bodies probably thinking where is my breakfast??
I feel scared incase they find me broken. Im cd29 and still no af but it did go 33 days last time. I have been cramping like crazy last three days on and off and DP said it could be implantation. I then snapped at him saying dont get my hopes up but he is only trying to be possitive. He wants it as much as I do.

If they find pcos or any large ovaries or cysts I will seek as many remidies as I can.
My mum had 5 children, my 4 older siblings all have 8 children between, all of them have had no fertility issues what so ever and one my sisters forgot her bcp for three days and fell pregnant just like that! So they say pcos runs in families but non of my sisters or mum has it and my mum cant remember any other relatives having pcos.
So I appologise in advance if I have been an imposter on this thread but it was due to my misdiagnosis years ago that got my tiny little mind thinking.

Eeeek im nervous.

Well, I need to get going now, appointments in less than an hour so must get my saktes on.
I will keep you all posted.

:dust:

I am so exhausted and yet I can't sleep...

Too much going on in my head...

I keep wondering if it's going to be me this cycle...

I hope and pray for it...but I just don't know...

Its hard to keep your mind busy and off ttc and babies, especially when it seems every other female in the world is pregnant!
I was angry on friday in work, one of the women who got her bfp is still smoking! Its nothing to do with me I know but fancy smoking when you are nourishing a developing baby?? Its gross!

ghinspire, hang in there! You've been so incredibly positive this cycle, and it has helped to keep me going!!

mumface, if you do have pcos, we are all here for you. It doesn't matter if you have been hanging out on this thread if you find out you don't have pcos; you were given the impression that you did, and it has been lovely having you around!

AFM - I'm 5dpo today. I have been having really strong twinges for about two days now, I know I'm not imagining it because they are pretty strong, and quite painful :/ but I'm sure this is far too early? Has anybody ever heard of getting a bfp at 5dpo? I'm trying to decide whether it's worth testing...in my head it's not, but I'm just curious :shrug:

I had severe pain and cramps at 5dpo and my bfp arrived at 11 dpo, whilst testing daily! It takes a while for those twinges to result in enough hcg to show a pos.

Congrats Samantha! Bring on the BFPs. The more the merrier! :)

Good luck for the scan mumface. I hope everything goes well. Sending happy thoughts your way xx

pahahaha I'm actually quite scared of that! I'm hoping there will only be one....it will make everything so much easier and simpler!

First of all, congrats to all the new bfp!!! How exciting! :D

With me things are still the same ugh! Going on 3rd week of met, on Thursday I increase my dosage to 1500mg. But still no AF ugh! The earliest I can get seen by my doc is late next week :( being in this no-AF limbo is horrible! I get cramps here and there get my hopes up and nothing ugh!
I did start taking Geritol complete yesterday, it can't hurt ;).

Wishing you all a great week!!! Bring on the bfp!!! :D

Hi ladies, I'm hoping someone can help seeing as you all know what it's like having pcos, my cycles vary between 34-48 days, last month I used the clearblue fertility monitor, I didn't get a peak but I got high from cd16-26, I am now cd50 and no period? I have had an increase in heartburn in the mornings and also an empty tummy feeling in the morning, don't want to get my hopes up cause with pcos, you can almost convince yourself and then you get a BFN:( I haven't tested yet as I only have one cb digital and something keeps telling me I'll regret using it!!! No sore boobs, no change in nipples, no noticeable cramping. I hate this :( x

I heard with pcos is a 50/50 chance of getting accurate readings on a fertility monitor, because they detect a LH surge and if you have cysts in your ovaries they constantly release the hormone...
As far as your symptoms go, I'm not really sure because symptoms vary from woman to woman. But I wann say there might be a possibility you are preggrers. Just try not to symptom spot too much cuz it would be horrible to have your hopes up just to be squashed by a bfn!
I wish you all te luck though and fxd you get your bfp :)

My scan was quick. He said no signs of pcos but i do have enlarged ovaries with cysts which might affect ttc. He said to see my doc in 10 days for a full discussion etc.

Im in af limbo too, might sneak up unexpected!

Gl nlk i hope its a sign of bfp!

So this may be my last post on here but i will pop in from time to time to chat and offer advice if i can! Gonna miss you guys.......

Jojono- cbfm are absolute CRAP if u got pcos! They don't work as you have no Pattern and cos your body's always trying to o but creating cysts instead it throws it off!

I feel so emotional today its crazy!

Earged ovaries with cysts.........what does that mean ttc wise? The sonographer didnt seem too concerned with it.

Enlarged ovaries with cysts makes it harder to O. Since the body gears up for it but instead of releasing the eggy it forms cysts :( sorry you are going thru that. But it doesn't mean you will be like that forever. I know a friend of mine had many many cysts in her ovaries, she went thru something called ovarian drilling, I believe. In less than 6 months after her procedure she was preggers, and delivered a healthy baby girl back in January. The last I talked with her, the cysts never came back. So maybe you wanna discuss your options with your doc ;)

ghinspire, hang in there! You've been so incredibly positive this cycle, and it has helped to keep me going!!

mumface, if you do have pcos, we are all here for you. It doesn't matter if you have been hanging out on this thread if you find out you don't have pcos; you were given the impression that you did, and it has been lovely having you around!

AFM - I'm 5dpo today. I have been having really strong twinges for about two days now, I know I'm not imagining it because they are pretty strong, and quite painful :/ but I'm sure this is far too early? Has anybody ever heard of getting a bfp at 5dpo? I'm trying to decide whether it's worth testing...in my head it's not, but I'm just curious :shrug:

Sending you good vibes today!

Twinges can be so good. I have been having some of my own. I am trying not to read into it though because I want to be surprised. Good luck!! Thinking of you.

Enlarged ovaries with cysts makes it harder to O. Since the body gears up for it but instead of releasing the eggy it forms cysts :( sorry you are going thru that. But it doesn't mean you will be like that forever. I know a friend of mine had many many cysts in her ovaries, she went thru something called ovarian drilling, I believe. In less than 6 months after her procedure she was preggers, and delivered a healthy baby girl back in January. The last I talked with her, the cysts never came back. So maybe you wanna discuss your options with your doc ;)

Its almost soul destroying to think ttc can be hard but yet so many yound women get pregnant by accident but the ones who try, like us, find it a struggle.

I hope i dont need drilling. I am seeing my doctor on june 28th and i have a list going on what i want to discuss with her.

My scan was quick. He said no signs of pcos but i do have enlarged ovaries with cysts which might affect ttc. He said to see my doc in 10 days for a full discussion etc.

Im in af limbo too, might sneak up unexpected!

Gl nlk i hope its a sign of bfp!

So this may be my last post on here but i will pop in from time to time to chat and offer advice if i can! Gonna miss you guys.......

I hope you and your doctor can figure something out. I will be thinking of you. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->