Young, TTC casually with irregular cycles, Join me!

Not related at all but I just need to rant a bit, we haven't told anybody that we are ttc because we know it might take a while and don't want the pressure. The problem is both our families are bugging us about when we are going to start trying, and we have to tell them that we don't want kids yet, when really I'm desperate for a baby! I feel like saying 'look, we're trying our best and it's just not happening yet!' but I can't, grrr.

Its tough isnt it, I hear the same thing all the time from my mum and hubby's mum. Just say you are not trying but not preventing if you dont want to tell them that your actually TTC.
It might keep them off your back without them then asking what you are doing to TTC :)

xxx

good luck for february will be routing for u :)
still no sign of AF, im starting to think is it all in my head.
all these symptoms and still negative results its killing me :(

does anyone know how long u have to miss you period before u can get a blood test from the doctor?

xx:hugs:

good luck for february will be routing for u :)
still no sign of AF, im starting to think is it all in my head.
all these symptoms and still negative results its killing me :(

does anyone know how long u have to miss you period before u can get a blood test from the doctor?

It probably depends on the Doctor hun. Make an appointment for around 2 weeks late would be my advice.
Try not to test again until the weekend, easier said than done I know but :bfn: are really upsetting and maybe the anxiety is causing your AF to be late.
Do you know if you ovulated last cycle? Maybe we can do some math work to help figure out whats going on
xxx xxx

my last AF was december 9th and that was an early cycle, was only 27days. iv always gone off the cycles i had before they went irregular which is 29.
today is 32, iv never been over 30 they have always been below.
im not testing again till im a week late which will be friday, but yeah i will proberly wait till the saturday.
thanks for the chat hun :)
:hugs:
xxx

Does seem odd that this is the first time you've ever gone over 30 days, hopefully this is a good sign and maybe just testing a little early for BFP.
Fingers crossed for the weekend hun
xxx

iv had AF twice a month or between 20-29days on each month, but never over 30.
trying not to keep my hopes up too much dont want them to be destroyed

xxx

DooDah I know exactly how you feel. Everywhere I look on facebook someone is announcing they are pregnant, most of the time without trying.
My Best Friend is currently Preggo with her first and whilst I'm over the moon for her I cant help feeling a little pang inside everytime I see her which then makes me feel awful and selfish.

Me and my OH have been TTC for the same amount of time as you. Sending you a big hug.

Thank you hun for the support :hugs: I'm happy for them and all but I'm just so ready for this bfp. And to be honest most of the people weren't trying before and still aren't really preparing for the baby or making the most of the situation... It's just constant rants about pregnancy. I'd take the sickness and back ache to be in their position and wouldn't even say a word! It must be hard to see your best friend pregnant. Lets get our bfp this cycle! Then we can be bump buddies :dust:

DooDah thank you :) just trying to keep my hopes up.
sorry bout the :bfn: :hugs:
just wait a day or two and try again if AF hasnt arrived.
im on day 3 and gonna test again tomorrow.
i read on the internet today, the best time to test is a week after your due because of the HCG levels plus because ull be round about 4 to 5 weeks then.

i know what u mean about the preggers thing. i see them all the time at work, and currently know to people who are pregnant without even trying! they would go out every weekend getting drunk.. its so upsetting

xxx:hugs:
:dust:

Af arrived over night, so I'm quite happy! Am determined not to symptom spot next month, althought the bleeding was just cruel. Am glad that I tested though because I probably would have thought that to be a chemical otherwise. I hope you get your bfp in a few days hun!

It makes me so sad when I see how some people don't step up and take responsibility when they become pregnant. If they weren't living a good lifestyle before then they should change their ways. A girl I know was posting about having to stay in with her nephew this new years eve. It's not like she'd be drinking anyway and that's what she'll be doing next year! It's selfish I think. Although fair play to the ladies who change their ways when they're blessed with a baby.

Aww im sorry to hear that!
Hopefully you will get your October baby!
I know what you mean people on FB posting about second pregnancies even!
Then people tell you it will happen when you least expect it and dont think about it or stress but thats easier said than done?!
Argh frustrating muchly!
x

Thank you sweetie! I know, that's the worst thing to hear! I know it's going to happen in due course (well fingers crossed) but I want it to happen soon... I'm gonna be surprised anyway when I see the double line... I don't need it to be unexpected too :haha:

So... Cycle day one for me! Back to the beginning. OH and I have worked out a BDing schedule ;) Based around his work and my OVing. It's getting serious now. We're supposed to be ntnp still but I think he's worrying about his :spermy:

When is everyone testing? We need to get a :bfp: to welcome in 2012!

today is 32, iv never been over 30 they have always been below.

That sound very good hun, lets hope that implantation happened a bit later so the hCG hasn't built up loads yet! Fingers crossed for you :)

I know I decided not to tell anyone I was coming off the pill and my OH kinda told a few! But slowly ive told or implied to a few more that im trying as its so hard and I wanted advice! It drives you mad having no one to talk to!
At least we all have each other now this is a lovely little group!
xxx

I'm gonna use OPK's to find my OV this month as I didnt manage to pinpoint it last month. Ive read some people dont OV for up to a year after having Implanon removed, so I guess I'll know when to test once I know if i've OV'd.
Finding it hard to TTC casually, but atm I just wanna know if my body is back to normal yet.

Definately got all fingers and toes crossed for us all to get our :bfp: in 2012!

Really glad I found this thread,everyone here is really supportive.

xxx

I know where you are coming from I feel the same I just want to know if im at least ovulating and if everything is okay?
x

well AF finally came, so its messed up next month now.
im joining you ladies for february now :) :happydance:

hope everyones okay

Aww I'm sorry :witch: showed her nasty face.
Hope everyone is ok
xx

Sorry about the witch hun :hugs:

I hope that you're all well. I have so much determination this month. I want want want an October baby.

Haylee - not heard from you in a while chick, you okay?

Hey ladies,
hope your all okay :)

im leaving babyandbump, me and my OH talked and all this planning isnt good. getting so upset everymonth n its not worth it.
not gonna try and just see what happens :)
i might pop in every once in a while to see whos got there positives :D

Xx :hugs:

Aww that's a shame ur leaving but if u feel its best do what's right for you but hopefully pop back n keep us posted if you have any news good luck sending lots of baby dust take care it is so hard xxx

May I join here? I'm not actively ttc right now, but I will be in the future I suppose. I was just pregnant and lost my baby last night, but would like to TTC soon as I feel ready. I'm young I guess only 27 but I have extremely irregular cycles.

Hey :)

Sorry to hear you're leaving princesslou :hugs: I hope that everything goes well for you sweetie!

Welcome sweetmama. This is a lovely group of girlies!

So I'm on cd 4 now I think. I should OV on the 24th, it seems ages away but I guess it's only 12 days. And I'm going to take it seriously this month :)

Has anyone else tested yet?

couldnt stay away! miss our chats to much lol!
well still AF and its bad this month :(
now i have no idea when im due on for next month!
fustrating!!
How are you ladies?
Any news to report? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024