Your Bumps

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg168/luvmy4hs/photo-79.jpg

7 weeks Oh My!

I am going to have to break out my maternity clothes. My regular pants hurt when I sit or drive!

@future hopes, Nope this is my second my DD is almost 4:] I didnt show until 6 months with her so im actually showing alot earlier this time around!
Thank you! It was hard putting my ink on hold i had an appt. with my artist for 2 days after i found out i was pregnant and had to cancel!!

Thanks future hopes! I guess with this being my 7th child my body is probably like "oh yeah - we know how this works!" I don't really want to be in maternity clothes yet! I am normally a size 4 and I think that has something to do with it also - no where for all the bloat to go but out.... And I have been so sick I'm not really eating all that much.

@future hopes, Nope this is my second my DD is almost 4:] I didnt show until 6 months with her so im actually showing alot earlier this time around!
Thank you! It was hard putting my ink on hold i had an appt. with my artist for 2 days after i found out i was pregnant and had to cancel!!

i never showed for ages with my DD but with my sons i showed strait away my bump really sticks out with boys with my DD it was just kinda long and low looking. im hoping 4 a boy this time m i am looking the same as i did with my son and im craving the same things. did the ring test today to and it said boy. so just have to wait for the scan now. my first 12 week scan monday im nervous :wacko:

Thanks future hopes! I guess with this being my 7th child my body is probably like "oh yeah - we know how this works!" I don't really want to be in maternity clothes yet! I am normally a size 4 and I think that has something to do with it also - no where for all the bloat to go but out.... And I have been so sick I'm not really eating all that much.

WOW 7th thats awesome. well this is my 4th baby but mine and my fiancee 2nd. dont think ill b having any more after this as im really high risk pregnancy. ure bump is lush tho. mines sticks out like ures to it did this with our son and im hoping im having a boy this time cuz want my little mab to have a brother. but as im such high risk i dont mind if its a girl:hugs:

yeah this pregnancy is soo different from my other in so many ways that it has to be a boy, but who knows! Ultrasound guy said 80% positive its a boy but wont know for sure until the 27th. Im always nervous before ultrasounds, but its always soo amazing to see LO bouncing around! Im sure you will be fine!

its prob a boy then hun my mate had a scan at 15 wks and they said boy and thats wat she had. i got my 12 wk scan on monday and then on the 28th wen ill b about 16 wks i c my high risk consultant and thats who my friend saw at 15 wks my consultany has a little portable scanner in her room and she used it on my freind at 15 weeks so im hoping she uses it on me at 16 weeks then she can tell me wat im having, other wise ill b waiting till end of sep oct:wacko:

my bump with 2nd baby 12+2, please excuse the bruises on my arms I do not have a drug problem just where my blood tests were done last week!

Attachments

• 12+2.jpg
    12+2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 12+20.jpg
    12+20.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 31
7 week 6 day bloat :haha: I know this is bloat!! but I look so big already. I have a small belly as is, but by night time it looks big!!

Attachments

• IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
Here is my "bump" at 8 weeks. I'm 8w6d now and it's still like this! Everyone online keeps telling me it is bloat this early but I've already had people giving me weird looks like "is she pregnant?" but it's in that in-between stage where they think I may not be so they don't ask. Then I've also had a couple of people rub my belly. LOL we found out today there's just one little angel in there :) Even if it's just bloat, I feel like I will be an early shower! What do you all think?

https://i48.tinypic.com/vr91ys.jpg

Your belly looks like mine by the end of the day!! Might be bloat but regardless it's hard to hide!!

This is my bump so far 12 weeks today due Feb 20th
One more week to scan this is my fourth but I am bigger than before :winkwink::winkwink:

Attachments

• bellyphoto.jpg
    bellyphoto.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 31
Here you go ladies , a little bit of bloat but i think this babe is going to pop early. My pelvic area has that tight uncomfy feeling you get a few weeks before a bumplet appears !!!:baby:

Attachments

• 20120808_102919.jpg
    20120808_102919.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 19
This will be my last 1st Tri pic :flower:

7 weeks, 12 weeks and today 13+4 xx

Attachments

• 7 wk.jpg
    7 wk.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 12+4 006.jpg
    12+4 006.jpg