Your Bumps

18+3. Ive flattened out some!
969698_10152867479775230_1964308162_n.jpg

My 17 week bump... Feeling huge this week! Though I just noticed my bum seems to be growing at the same rate!! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
My 17 week bump... Feeling huge this week! Though I just noticed my bum seems to be growing at the same rate!! :haha:

Me too!! Though my thighs are the ones currently trying to catch up to my bump/bum.

21 week bump;) feeling great!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 9
17 week bump. Been feeling huge, maybe Finally looking pregnant? Lower back pain and RLP OUCH!! 9 days til anomoly and gender scan :happydance:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
17 week bump. Been feeling huge, maybe Finally looking pregnant? Lower back pain and RLP OUCH!! 9 days til anomoly and gender scan :happydance:

You look great too! Wow, you got a cute big bump!! How are you feeling??

thanks Liz and Teacup :) I was feeling great in the morning yesterday, but we were out walking around for like 8 hours so at days end I was cranky and needed to put my feet up. My FIL showed me on my belly how big he thinks I will get and told me that I am gaining baby belly and girly parts LOL ( I think he meant boobs) I can no longer suck in my lower belly it is staying put and Peanut was found with the Doppler Friday evening 1/2 inch and to the left of my belly button and DH said the baby has for sure moved up!
Now, if I could feel actual movements rather than quick sudden aches that go away as quickly as they appear I would be in heaven :cloud9:
On a funnier note, I now sneeze and dribble in the undies LOL TMI? I did this the first time last Wednesday and thought it was because I needed to pee anyways, but I did it like 4 times yesterday and DH and I had to laugh as every time I just literally gone! I think he finds it funny because I will say in a low tone, almost whisper and cross my legs saying, "ew, ew, ew warn, ew" .

How are you two? Liz, 15 days til we go to St. Louis and then we will start saving to come to Fargo Can't wait to meet up with you this summer

Sorry ladies I know this is a Bumps thread I don't mean to take up space by responding.

This is my 18 week bump. Feel like I'm starting to pop :)

[URL=https://s265.photobucket.com/user/tcu44a/media/IMG_0308_zps77db508f.jpg.html][IMG]https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/tcu44a/IMG_0308_zps77db508f.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks runnergirl!

I've been doing naked bump pics too, anyone else? It's interesting to see what is happening to my boobs :)

my boobs havent changed nearly as drastically as they did with my first pregnancy. I hope that means they wont get AS mahoosive this time round while nursing.. I can only hope!

Funny, I'm the other way round! My boobs are much bigger this time round! I do remember when my milk came in last time though. It looked like I'd had a bad boob job they were so big my skin was so tight!

TomsMummy- you do look like you have started to "Pop" as they say.
I don't take naked Pics of myself, but I look in the mirror every day just before showering and look at the drastic change in my boobs LOL. They are so perfect and round I feel like a woman with them and no longer feeling like I look 12 with my itty bitty titties LOL
are you finding out baby's gender? I go next Tuesday for anomoly and gender scan

I know what you mean peanut. I'm usually an A cup and I'm now actually finding the B cup bras I bought too small! :) My OH is loving it!

Yeah we're finding out! Our scan is on the 6th so I'll be exactly 20weeks. Our son is hoping for a little brother, my OH is hoping for a girl and I'm not too fussed :) Although it would be nice to dress a girl for a change!

we are happy either way, mt in-laws say it's a girl. Well, except one of DH brother said boy. My whole family side even some cousins say Boy. DH is convinced boy. I am up in the air. I think boy a lot, but don't want to get my heart set on boy and it be girl or vise-versa. So, I will wait til the 4th if baby cooperates. I will be out of town when I turn 20 weeks so we are doing 18 weeks. and then at just over 20 weeks I have another scan with a Pediatric Cardiologist to make sure my type 1 Diabetes didn't cause harm to baby's heart.
Yeah, I started as a 34B a full B either. Now a 38C and comfy C at that. I have heard that when milk comes in that the breast can inlarge up to 2 more cup sizes? Holly Milk factory

Last 2nd tri bump pic so thought I'd get a comparison pic going on, my bump today vs bump with DD at 27 weeks, I've had a growth spurt today, woke up mahooooosive!

https://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/Tiggylou/43379BD0-51A0-4B7B-9B40-E5A803273A3C-10866-00000E8F99BEA75F.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->