Your Bumps

we are happy either way, mt in-laws say it's a girl. Well, except one of DH brother said boy. My whole family side even some cousins say Boy. DH is convinced boy. I am up in the air. I think boy a lot, but don't want to get my heart set on boy and it be girl or vise-versa. So, I will wait til the 4th if baby cooperates. I will be out of town when I turn 20 weeks so we are doing 18 weeks. and then at just over 20 weeks I have another scan with a Pediatric Cardiologist to make sure my type 1 Diabetes didn't cause harm to baby's heart.
Yeah, I started as a 34B a full B either. Now a 38C and comfy C at that. I have heard that when milk comes in that the breast can inlarge up to 2 more cup sizes? Holly Milk factory

i have a feeling that this one is a boy as it is an identical pregnancy to my lo so far!...... It is so crazy when your milk comes in!

I'm so jealous of you 26 weekers. I'm 20 weeks today and I'm still barely showing. I just look kind of pudgy. Maybe in 6 more weeks, I'll actually look pregnant. I'll post a picture later!

I'm pretty bummed. I'm not a big girl by any means, and I'm only 5'3. I figured I'd have a legitimate baby belly by now.

Cute bikini an bump calibeachbum! Ill be posting my last pic in 2 tri in my new bikini too:)

Thanks runnergirl!

I've been doing naked bump pics too, anyone else? It's interesting to see what is happening to my boobs :)

Ive done a couple nude pics an my boobs are def bigger..even my bras are getting too small lol:)

Here is my bump at 14+3 days :D

Attachments

• bump 14 + weeks.jpg
    bump 14 + weeks.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 32
19 to go, getting very anxious!!

everyone is looking lovely :)

Attachments

• 21weeks.jpg
    21weeks.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 11
cute bumps, ive really grown since my last picture but im posting two together did my 24 last week so my next one will be week 26 just before i finish this trimester :p

I'm so jealous of all your little bumps! I feel like a whale compared to some of you! Lol

okay, So i won't have a new BUMP picture for a new week until Sunday. But, I have seen so many bikini pics on here that I decided to get my new bikini for the summer, and didn't mind the belly as I can get away with it this year. LOL I was so surprised to learn that I went from a small top and barely filling it out, to a large top. Anyways, DH decided we needed pictures. I also didn't know my belly was as big as it is. I see it smaller, but as I found out it is bigger to the rest of the world

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 46
Peanut - LOVE the bikini pic! You are totes adorbs! :)

I've always known I shouldn't scan-read over things, and this just proved it to myself once again. I TOTALLY read "Your tots are adorbs!" I was like wait, what? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->