Your Bumps

I was sooo hungry last week and ate everything that wasn't nailed down. One day I seemed to wake up with a proper bump, my maternity trousers finally stay up and everything :)

Attachments

• 26 weeks.jpg
    26 weeks.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 18
https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag146/harvey751989/512307FD-7786-4B20-8DC1-EC6C88407916-298-00000019BBDC0712_zps5d538972.jpg

yeah, I love my tattoos also and I want a couple more after baby is born, I have not seen stretching on the one I have on each hip nor the one below my belly button. But, I am sure the one below the belly button will soon stretch. we shall see

I have a big one on my side and it didn't stretch with my first pregnancy and so far it has stayed put with this one. Everyone said it would get stretched and ugly, but nope!

*P.S., this was taken almost three weeks ago! I can see a difference in my bump (I'll post my 18 week pic on Saturday), and I really see a difference in my "tots," Peanut. LOL... :haha:

bikini bump.jpg

BubsMom- I remember when you first posted this picture you went swimming with your mom and sister right? I can't wait to see the 18 week picture on Saturday. As my 18 week picture will be Sunday. Then, Tuesday for scan for me Woot-Woot!! and I bet your "tots" are great too LOL. That's why they are tots now and not Tits because they graduated to a new vowel :blush::haha:

yeah, I love my tattoos also and I want a couple more after baby is born, I have not seen stretching on the one I have on each hip nor the one below my belly button. But, I am sure the one below the belly button will soon stretch. we shall see

I have a big one on my side and it didn't stretch with my first pregnancy and so far it has stayed put with this one. Everyone said it would get stretched and ugly, but nope!

*P.S., this was taken almost three weeks ago! I can see a difference in my bump (I'll post my 18 week pic on Saturday), and I really see a difference in my "tots," Peanut. LOL... :haha:

View attachment 622537

I LOVE that tattoo! I have a big one on my back that comes out to my side too that I'm worried about stretching!

Tots. :rofl:

This was my 16 week picture. So naturally, a month later I'm MUCH bigger. I'll have to get an updated one soon.

Attachments

• 940883_533291160043635_1376086868_n.jpg
    940883_533291160043635_1376086868_n.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 12

View attachment 622537

I LOVE that tattoo! I have a big one on my back that comes out to my side too that I'm worried about stretching!

I intentionally never got tatoos anywhere that could stretch having babies .

My cousin had a giraffe she designed on her lower back that's is now a distorted blob its pretty terrible .

This was my 16 week picture. So naturally, a month later I'm MUCH bigger. I'll have to get an updated one soon.

Your tattoo will be fine. I think it's in a pretty forgiving spot.

View attachment 622537

I intentionally never got tatoos anywhere that could stretch having babies .

My cousin had a giraffe she designed on her lower back that's is now a distorted blob its pretty terrible .

At the time I didn't think that it would stretch where its at. Shows how little I knew about a growing belly! :dohh:

Your tattoo is sweet bubsmom!!! and Peanut, you may luck out with the below the belly button one :) I bet your hips will be just fine!!

Hi Ladies,

My 1st post here, and it's my 26 week bump . Happy days!

Attachments

• Bump 26 weeks.jpg
    Bump 26 weeks.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 11
Lovely bumps ladies :flower:

Here is me at 25 weeks :)

Attachments

• Bump @ 25 weeks.jpg
    Bump @ 25 weeks.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
lovely bumps all! 23w5d

https://i.imgur.com/ztYnPSB.jpg

26+4... Last pic for second tri!:) I really need a tan.... missing my dark skin...hard to tan at the beach being pg because I cant lay on my stomach!PhotoGrid_1369981900829.jpg

1st post here
15 weeks with ID twins :)
images

Loving the bikini bumps newatthis, bubsmom and exotic!

I wouldn't worry about your tan exotic I am pasty and look see through compared to you :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->