Your Bumps

Wow. Everyone is looking great. I do not think ANYONE on here looks bad! Remember to just embrace your bump and this time!
Almost on to the 3rd trimester. :)

First time posting here. I have always been a stalker of this bump thread but too shy to post. Here isy 23 week blue bump.

Attachments

• 2013-06-04 08.59.45.jpg
    2013-06-04 08.59.45.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 7
First time posting a bump pic! Here is mine at 18+3 today. I thought I had a really cute bump going on but a couple of comments have made me feel like I just look fat instead of pregnant :cry::cry: Can you guys tell it's a bump, or do I just look overweight??

Attachments

• Photo Jun 05, 15 56 43.jpg
    Photo Jun 05, 15 56 43.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 15
BTW I figured out why pictures are posted sideways! If the height is bigger than 600 pixels the forum uploads it sideways so it can fit on the screen when you click on the picture. Resizing it to a height of 600 px or less fixes the problem :thumbup:

Hello everyone I like to wave and thought I would wave to you all today and put a smile on your faces

Here is Yesterday's gender reveal for Facebook and on the BNB site. I was a bit disappointed as we wanted a boy first. It is okay though I will and do love her just the same. And she can be my little tom-boy like I was, right? She was measuring at 7 oz. and to my surprise a lot longer than I thought an 18 week old in uetero baby is. Her feet, well toes are just reaching the top of my belly button and her head is down. She favors the right side by my hip and just moves all around. SO much fun yesterday in the scan. I did learn I have an anterior placenta so I will have to wait a little longer to feel her kicks I guess. :cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• exp0008.jpg
    exp0008.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 15
  • it's a girl 001.jpg
    it's a girl 001.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 35
Hello everyone I like to wave and thought I would wave to you all today and put a smile on your faces

Here is Yesterday's gender reveal for Facebook and on the BNB site. I was a bit disappointed as we wanted a boy first. It is okay though I will and do love her just the same. And she can be my little tom-boy like I was, right? She was measuring at 7 oz. and to my surprise a lot longer than I thought an 18 week old in uetero baby is. Her feet, well toes are just reaching the top of my belly button and her head is down. She favors the right side by my hip and just moves all around. SO much fun yesterday in the scan. I did learn I have an anterior placenta so I will have to wait a little longer to feel her kicks I guess. :cloud9::happydance:

very cute! and congrats!:thumbup:

First time posting a bump pic! Here is mine at 18+3 today. I thought I had a really cute bump going on but a couple of comments have made me feel like I just look fat instead of pregnant :cry::cry: Can you guys tell it's a bump, or do I just look overweight??

That absolutely looks like a bump (not just a belly weight gain). I can't believe anyone would think, let alone say that!! You DO have a really cute bump! :flower:

You look so cute! It looks like a lot of us due in November are team pink :flower:

That absolutely looks like a bump (not just a belly weight gain). I can't believe anyone would think, let alone say that!! You DO have a really cute bump! :flower:

thank you :hugs: I was starting to get paranoid and upset that people didn't see it as a bump!

You look so cute! It looks like a lot of us due in November are team pink :flower:

thank you :hugs: I was starting to get paranoid and upset that people didn't see it as a bump!

LOL I literally was just going to say something like that. apparently November will be the girl baby boom of the wold it seems LOL. :happydance::baby::flower:
:pink::pink: power i guess

Who would make comments like that to you??? You definitely look like you have a bump! You do not look overweight!

LOL I literally was just going to say something like that. apparently November will be the girl baby boom of the wold it seems LOL. :happydance::baby::flower:
:pink::pink: power i guess

Watch... I want a girl soooo bad and I will end up with boy #2! Which I will be thrilled with, but I realllly want a little girly!!!

Haha I thought I have seen sooooo many boys in november so far. Funny how you ladies say more girls! Bubs, I'm also fx for a little lady :) only 2 more sleeps for you.

Anyway, sry to get off topic. Zandark, your bump looks AWESOME! :) don't let anyone make you think any different.

BubsMom I was sure mine was going to be a boy because I've always wanted a girl sooo bad LOL :haha: fingers x'd you'll get your little princess! :hugs:

thank you babymonkey! :hugs: you guys all made me feel so much better about my bump!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

finally starting to look pregnant instead of just big haha

Attachments

• 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
BubsMom I was sure mine was going to be a boy because I've always wanted a girl sooo bad LOL :haha: fingers x'd you'll get your little princess! :hugs:

I was sooo sure my son was a girl! When we had the ultrasound with him, my mind was blown!!! I was like, "no, that's not right! She's a GIRL!" lol... can you say "denial?" This time I am going into it playing dumb. That way I will feel surprised, not like someone is playing a prank on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->