Your Bumps

Gorgeous bumps everyone! Toms mummy I can't believe how it seems to be all of a sudden that you've popped!

Would love some bra advice too....especially if anyone has any experience with sports bras while pregnant or even just a regular bra that will help support them while I bounce around at work!

Would love some bra advice too....especially if anyone has any experience with sports bras while pregnant or even just a regular bra that will help support them while I bounce around at work!

I would love sports bra advice too... I went on a jog today and my nip started getting chaffed... :( not fun...

Sorry, I know I just posted this photo but I wanted to see week 17 and 23 together... (17 is the only other bare-belly shot I've taken). Its crazy how you don't notice how different you look until you see photos side by side! I really wish I had started taking pics from week 4 on- I don't even remember what my tummy looked like before I got pregnant!

Attachments

• photo-16.jpg
    photo-16.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 5
  • photo-17.jpg
    photo-17.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
Im not much on sportsbras but curvy kate has alot of bra selection... and go up till k cups! Chantelle freya an panache have supporting bras an sportsbras.. gl:)

Im not much on sportsbras but curvy kate has alot of bra selection... and go up till k cups! Chantelle freya an panache have supporting bras an sportsbras.. gl:)

I second that, exoticsiren recommended curvy Kate to me and they are really nice bras!! Both the ones I got have under wires, but I'm sure they have them without!

Maybe someone should start a boob thread so we can keep this thread to baby bumps. Lets see more belly bump updates!

My 23 week bump

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2

Yippee!! you look great at 18 weeks. I camoe on here to look for your bump picture as I was out all day yesterday and didn't get onto the laptop to see it. I am going to take mine in a few moments then I will upload.

As far as boobies are concerned. I have been a 34b and yes small b since I was 11 almost 12. I have the smallest bust in either side of my family. My endocrinologist told me that I will never fully develop in that department as I was diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes pre-puberty. I have ALWAYS wanted bigger boobs and thought of implant for so many years. Then, I met my husband, after being married 2 times before, and he loved my body with all of my flaws. I thought he was crazy, but I know how he looks at me. Like no ona and I mean no one has ever looked at me before. It helped my self confidence a lot. But, now that I am pregnant, and was told I would never be able to do so naturally yet all it took was that pre-seed lube you can buy at almost anywhere and boom, I have 38 FULL C cups. I am loving them, though I don't feel they are this size. DH says it is because I am used to them on my body, but they are so much bigger. I have been told how they will go away after BFing, but my sister and many cousins BF and they all pretty much kept the bigger boobies. SO, if I could stay at least a 36C after BF I will be happy I think :winkwink:.

the first picture is at 7 weeks. The second is today at 18 weeks as is the third. I see a little change Like from bloating to baby belly LOL

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 18 weeks 003.jpg
    18 weeks 003.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 8
Oh yeah, peanut! Big difference! No mistaking that is a pregnant belly! It sits nice and high, too.

Shirt and bare belly! The last two weeks I have gotten a lot of stretch marks on the front of my stomach. Ugh...anyone else getting these already?

Attachments

• 22 weeks shirt.jpg
    22 weeks shirt.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 8
Ignore the grubby mirror! Haha 25 weeks! Feeling that bump is much more defined now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 8
19 weeks... Just about halfway! I can't believe I'm only a summer away from my baby!

Attachments

• 19 weeks.jpg
    19 weeks.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
Definitely see a big difference peanut :thumbup:

Sheldonsmummy you look so perfectly toned!

Am sitting here quite disappointed as my 16 week appointment today just got rescheduled for Sat as Dr has an emergency.....:cry:

Here are my pics though....

Attachments

• 16 weeks 2.jpg
    16 weeks 2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 24
  • 16 weeks 5.jpg
    16 weeks 5.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics