Your Bumps

16 weeks & 6 days! Gender scan today at 12 pm! =) xxx

IMG_3776.jpg

Lallie81- oh that is disappointing :(

Emma- that is very exciting, good luck!

Are you ladies going to find out the sex? You'll have to let us know how it goes :)

you ladies are all looking GREAT!! thanks for the comments on my bump too. 26 hours til our gender and anatomy scan. Hoping I will start to bond finally with this baby as since I am not feeling movements yet I don't really feel a connection and maybe it has not truly sunk in yet? I hope this is normal and I am not weird because I don't feel a connection with a baby growing inside me

15+0. Waiting for my bump...

Peanut, I know I'm not as far as you, but I feel the same way. Some days I even forget that I'm pregnant and even when I don't, I only think, "oh, I'm pregnant". Lol. I still can't believe there its a little baby inside me! I think movements and your scan will help a lot :):hugs:

Someone pls tell me where that 4 inch naval orange is hiding, lol!

Attachments

• 2013-06-03_10-06-33_797.jpg
    2013-06-03_10-06-33_797.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 15
15+0. Waiting for my bump...

Peanut, I know I'm not as far as you, but I feel the same way. Some days I even forget that I'm pregnant and even when I don't, I only think, "oh, I'm pregnant". Lol. I still can't believe there its a little baby inside me! I think movements and your scan will help a lot :):hugs:

Someone pls tell me where that 4 inch naval orange is hiding, lol!

Aww.. I see a cute tiny bump starting to come out. And from experience, the scan help a lot (you can start calling baby him or her so baby feels like a real person finally!) and movements definitely help. I started feeling mine pretty consistently at 19 but could feels tiny movements for a month or so before that. Having a bump also helps feels pregnant because it's more outward to others at that point, too. My bump typically stays the same for weeks and then I get a growth spurt. My spurts have been about monthly (at 15 weeks, at 20 weeks, and at 24 weeks). I'm sure yours will come soon!! You're going to look very cute pregnant with your build!

Forgot to post this bump comparison after I made it last week! Here's my 13 week bump vs my 20 week bump! Seems my butt is getting bigger as well comparing these two.... haven't figured out how that's happening since I've lost 10 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight lol.

Attachments

• bumpcompare.jpg
    bumpcompare.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 19
Love the bumps ladies! Jealous of all the boobs lol. I have DD's, but they're far from perky after 2 kids. I would like to have them reduced someday!

Peanut and babymonkey - It is totally normal to not feel bonded with baby yet. Sometimes it just feels like there is no one in there at all!
Sometimes I have to look at my 13 week scan pics just to remind myself that yes, this baby does exist!
I had quite a bit of movement in there on Friday, then it's been pretty quiet in there since. Some pops and niggles, but not active like on Friday. My scan is on Friday! 4 more sleeps!!!

Definitely see a big difference peanut :thumbup:

Sheldonsmummy you look so perfectly toned!

Am sitting here quite disappointed as my 16 week appointment today just got rescheduled for Sat as Dr has an emergency.....:cry:

Here are my pics though....

hey you!!! You look adorable!!!! How are you??

Peanut and babymonkey - It is totally normal to not feel bonded with baby yet. Sometimes it just feels like there is no one in there at all!
Sometimes I have to look at my 13 week scan pics just to remind myself that yes, this baby does exist!
I had quite a bit of movement in there on Friday, then it's been pretty quiet in there since. Some pops and niggles, but not active like on Friday. My scan is on Friday! 4 more sleeps!!!

I still forget sometimes . I feel baby moving now but I wake up some mornings and get ready and sometimes make it all the way to my sons daycare before I remember oh yeah there's a baby in there

hey you!!! You look adorable!!!! How are you??

Hey!! Am good thanks. Feeling fine but flabby! Starting to all feel a bit more real now.... Might even buy something for little Squig on Saturday after the scan :happydance:

How are you doing??

hey all :) last week in second trimester, heres a piccy of me and my bump at the gym last night

Attachments

• 179737_306357146165538_1572604585_n.jpg
    179737_306357146165538_1572604585_n.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 48
hehe will love it when i can actualy do it properly again, its all half speed/ half weights at the moment

Gorgeous bumps ladies!
Here's my 18 week bump, I'm worried that I'm huge :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 11
26 weeks today. :happydance:

Attachments

• 431813_10200793432054442_1922966597_n.jpg
    431813_10200793432054442_1922966597_n.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread