Your Bumps

Flip- you're all belly! How stinking cute are you?!! I'm officially jealous.

LOL. Thank you! ☺ I tend to follow that wives tale about girls vs boys and how you carry. With my daughter I was wide and low but this is my third boy and with each one I've been all belly ☺ I've gained 12lbs and I'm pretty happy about that, it's much easier after to recuperate...

LOL. Thank you! ☺ I tend to follow that wives tale about girls vs boys and how you carry. With my daughter I was wide and low but this is my third boy and with each one I've been all belly ☺ I've gained 12lbs and I'm pretty happy about that, it's much easier after to recuperate...
I didn't believe the tales before but I stranger on an elevator said "it's a girl" and when I asked how he knew he said it's bc I'm carrying low! I couldn't believe it.
I WISH I had only gained 12...so far I'm up 45 :hissy: I feel disgusting! Kudos to you girl! What's the secret???

20 weeks today! And it's our anatomy scan as well! 3rd boy or 1st girl?

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/image.jpg1_43.jpg

24+6 today. Haven't weighed myself in a bit but I think I am still up about 12 lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 11

We're you able to find out?! I'd say girl with your bump!!

I didn't believe the tales before but I stranger on an elevator said "it's a girl" and when I asked how he knew he said it's bc I'm carrying low! I couldn't believe it.
I WISH I had only gained 12...so far I'm up 45 :hissy: I feel disgusting! Kudos to you girl! What's the secret???

Idk the secret, lol. I crave healthy stuff with the boys and crap with my daughter. Also when I got pregnant with my daughter I was severely under weight. 5'10" 107lbs. So i needed 40lbs anyways. I think also, the older I've gotten the more conscious I am about gaining during pregnancy. Idk. After my daughter I was so tired all the time but after the boys I bounced back So much faster. I think it's genetic too. My mom had six kids and she wears a size 4. Crazy! I'm not even close to that size.

I finally have a bump! Yay! And it's definitely a lot lower and more pronounced than my belly with my daughter. Back then I was very high and rounded out. It's a boy this time. So excited to not feel fat haha!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations on the :pink: bump. You have since a lovely little bump!

I'm coming over from the first tri so I thought I would pop my first 2nd tri bump photo on from this morning. With my LO I didn't start showing until about 26 weeks, I'm hoping its sooner with this one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 18
14 weeks. Taken Today. Not the greatest picture.

Attachments

• June 26th 2015 14weeks.jpg
    June 26th 2015 14weeks.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 17
Here's my updated TEAM :pink: bump still can't believe I'm team pink after 2 boys 😁😁 amazing I also have a high anterior placenta has anyone else ?? I've been worried I won't be able to feel her I only feel slight kicks to my bladder and she's my 3rd :cry: I wanna feel her and play poke for poke with her 😂 anyway just had my big scan and she's all healthy hoping everyone else is enjoying their 2nd tri 😁 lovely lovely bumps girls xoxoxo

Attachments

• 20150622_163951.jpg
    20150622_163951.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 1435427126597.jpg
    1435427126597.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 14

It's a girl!! :pink:

Aww yay! Congrats on the girly!!

I just abs love how were both around the same we both have 2 boys and our 3rd has been our 1st girl 😁😁 congrats awesome news hope ur scan went all well xoxo

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Rales12/Mobile%20Uploads/20150627_105323_zpsoxsdknuo.jpg

My possibly pink bump! A day short of 22 weeks. My next ultrasound isn't until 27 weeks... just gotta stay distracted and stick with picking up gender neutral things until then, I guess. :winkwink:

It's a girl!! :pink:

Aww yay! Congrats on the girly!!

I just abs love how were both around the same we both have 2 boys and our 3rd has been our 1st girl 😁😁 congrats awesome news hope ur scan went all well xoxo

I still feel like it isn't real! Lol. And my belly (bare) looks identical to yours! I've already been buying loads of girl clothes! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->