YOUR christmas present

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
what are you going to ask for, for christmas?

im between a new watch,spending money,uggs and i want an ipad but i dont think ill be getting it :cry:

a new camera for me as im using my phone and its awful:cry:

I am asking for

- chocolate
- long woolly jumper
- new leggings
- woolly boots (like uggs bit the woolly kind like the jumper material)

the rest i will leave up to everyone else to surprise me :rofl:

My dad is getting me a camera and from Shaun and Jessica I am getting GHD's, football shirt, football jacket, perfume, foundation and TOWIE box set :D
< Spoilt!

I know I'm getting some tickets for some gigs from OH (as he left the email open! :dohh:)
I want another charm for my bracelet and some lipo ahaaa.
No seriously I want a weekend away, and some baking things.

I would love a dressing gown and pair of slippers from Next :cloud9:

I don't get to ask for things and it's hell as I hate surprises I can not stand the anticipation.

OH let me open one today as there already under our tree

I got a family pass to Long Leat Safari park for the year WAHOOOO

A speaker/docking station for my iPhone so I can listen to my music in a morn :)

galaxy xoom tablet, sunglasses, chanel no5, towie boxset, and money for sales shopping

I don't get to ask for things and it's hell as I hate surprises I can not stand the anticipation.

I am getting this too - see you there!!!

What an awesome present! :flower:

OH is getting me CSI:NY Season 7 but it doesnt come out till January. I cant wait! My mum and dad are getting us curtains/cushions/throw for the front room and my nan has got me Verg Wang Princess perfume. What others are getting me I dont know... I dred to think what the In-Laws will have got me... something tacky and dirty looking again. I'm sure they are unwanted gifts they have recieved about 10 years ago :rofl:

I'd like some new charms for my pandora and a laptop , iPad or tablet! Lol xx

My mum has got me this gorgeous dress that i saw in TK maxx, I'll probably ask for clothes from other people as i'm seriously lacking in that dept at the moment. From the OH i'm asking for new boots as i dont have any decent foot wear at all & i want a pair of leather ones as the cheap crappy ones fall to bits in two seconds. Thats probably the only thing i will get from OH as we dont have lodes of cash this year to spend on each other.

Ugg boots, perfume and a nice new changing bag. Thats what I know I'm getting but I'm also hoping for a few surprises as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back