Your favourite room?

Ooh I love our whole house. Kitchen and bathroom need some work done on them so I guess i'd choose our front room.
The fire place is gorgeous -
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/428539_10151032841245362_2072604813_n.jpg
we have wooden beams all through the house too, it's gorgeous.

this looks soooo cosy!

my favourite room is our bedroom, want the whole house decorated though! need to find the time :)

Wow all these pictures are so characterful (if that's a word!!) my house is lovely but it's a seventies so not alot of beams or anything!!

I do love our fireplace :) our room is cosy but it's also quite large and light. Very high ceiling with wooden beams. Wish I could get the whole thing into focus. It does have a huge playpen in the middle of it right now (6foot by 6foot).I can't wait to put that away and get a nice wooden toybox to put Jacobs toys in. Want my room back! :haha:

Dani_tinks I absolutely love your living room, it's like a dream living room for me, I could happy snuggle up there anytime, you wouldn't mind would you, I'd be quiet as a mouse, heehee!

Ours is rented but I do like our living room, it is very 'us', we have a vintage toy piano in it which I'm very fond of and lots of feather cushions! x

Dani and StephieB thanks for giving me insane house envy!

Wow I am so jealous!
I'm going to sound very sad now but Bobbys nursey is my favourite but I think it will be his big boy bedroom were in the middle of doing as its the only room properly decorated! The others are just cream walls then dressed with pictures, rugs, curtains etc

:rofl: to be fair it is my dream house too, I just wish it was a little bigger. Only 2 bedrooms and I want another little one!! Need an extension :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->