Your lists for everyone else, not the kids!

choc

Reaction score
I never have a problem with lists for the kids, it's everyone else I struggle with! Share your lists for adults you are buying for pleeeeeeease!

gift sets the usual from asda linx ect
scarf / hat set slippers
hat (dad)
lush products
bracelet / necklace
books
calendar 2018
and i just go round the shops and get what i see ;)

I only buy for my parents. The rest of the adults in the family have all agreed to not exchange with each other!

Dad: a drone
Mom: an updated professional pic of the grandkids (my dd and my sister's kids)

My mum:
- Earrings and a bracelet from accessorize
- Charbonnel & walker hot chocolate and a battery powered whisk from IKEA
- Small handbag (haven't got this yet)

My dad:
- Tie
- Jumper (both river island)
- Book

DH:
- Same hot chocolate and whisk as for my mum
- Glass ikea mug
- Shirt (primark)
- A gift set from boots with face wash, hair cream and can't remember what else

Sister and BIL:
- Both getting vouchers for shops they like, haven't decided where yet

SIL:
- Lush bath bombs
- Theatre ticket
- Eyeshadow palette, brushes and lipstick from Superdrug (MUA, nice and cheap!)

Then they'll all also get some food gifts chosen according to what I know they like.

OH
XMAS - Hat, Marmite selection box set, marmite chocolate jar, GoT antique map (making a frame), wooden GoT stark sigil, Paco Rabanne One Million/Invictus/Ultraviolet, snowman wine gums, doughnut soap, bath bombs.
BDAY (19th) - Geekbox, GoT Stark tshirt, Steam gift card & personalised cube bracelet.

Grandad
XMAS - 3 garden ornaments and shortbread.
BDAY (17th) - Self stirring mug, bird feeder and peanut butter for birds.

They're the only 2 adults I'm buying for this year. Decided not to do sisters & BIL's as it would be more complicated than it's worth, plus we don't normally exchange anyway, only do kids.
We don't speak to my parents or OH's family so... oh well!! :haha: cheaper Christmas.

Thanks ladies, got some more ideas now!

Finally started on adults. Even though I'm buying for less people it's been harder thinking of what to get

DH
Aftershave
Game Controller
???

Mum
Perfume
Photo Mug
Cardigan
Nightie and Slippers
Initial Notebook and make up bag

Dad
??

Sister
I pad case
Scarf
PJs
Perfume
Initial Notebook and Make up bag

Nans
Photo Mug
Slippers

We usually do photo calendars for the grandparents and last year we also got them a HHA annual membership.

Thinking of maybe getting them a voucher for a local steam railway this year, as mil mentioned wanting to go on it sometime.

In the past we've done gardening stuff, bird feeding hamper, food hamper, jigsaws and case.

Bil is usually a gift voucher and chocs.

My godmother is a huge cat person, so usually get her something cat related; bag, mug, scarf, etc.

We're lucky in that we don't have too many adults to buy for.

I'm struggling for my nephew who turns 9 just before Xmas.

Only buy for hubby. Too many adults and it's too expensive. But I'm getting these for hubby. They aren't released until end of Jan but he's a BIG Kingdom Hearts fan. The Riku and 2 other Sora (costume characters) are missing so need to track those down too. But he's all for these. :) I'm a good Missus. :haha:

https://nerdreactor.com/2017/09/29/kingdom-hearts-funko-pop-series-2/

As for me, I sell Scentsy so I want to stock up my kit for parties, fundraisers etc. I've been watching this for months and hubby has agreed to putting in $200 as long as I cover the difference and shipping.

https://scentsy.com/shop/p/37979/reflect-scentsy-diffuser

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->