your nervous/awkward situations...

callmedan

Reaction score
i am dreading tomorrow at work! i am on a one year apprenticeship as a teaching assistant and tomorrow i have to tell my deputy head that i have a holiday booked within term time just after my apprenticeship finishes and ask if that will affect my chance of getting a full time job at the school (which im pretty sure it will make my chances slim to nil!)
the holiday was pre-arranged before i started the apprenticeship and they never asked me at interview if i had any holidays and i kind of just thought i would finish the apprenticeship then go on the holiday then try and get a job after the holiday (also when we will be TTC)
it would help me a lot with TTC (maternity pay etc) and to get a mortgage to get a full time job which is the reason i am telling them now, i just want to know where i stand and when i can potentially get my new house!
im sat here so effing nervous about it!! its just going to be sooooo awkward! i hate situations like this!!
so go on, has anyone else got a story like this to make me feel better! or distract me temporarily haha

Aww. Try not to worry about it. If you booked it before you started there, I'm sure they will understand.
Fingers crossed for you
Good luck! :)

thanks yo_yo! it went ok, better than expected! :)

Ah good! Glad went well. Bet you feel relieved tonight! :)

Glad it went ok :thumbup:
fingers crossed you get a full time job :D

Aww not too long! Once Xmas is over the year will start going quickly

yeah and once xmas is over i see youll be ttc! how exciting! your so nearly there!
im sooo excited for christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->