Your next birth plan

S

Serene123

What are you going to change next time, and what will you be doing differently?

Just wondering. I want a home (prefereably water) birth if I have another. I wouldn't do much differently.

like amy i will be having c section unless the medical staff can convince me otherwise x

How come you girls are having a planned c section? I really wouldn't want to go through that again...

I was originally supposed to go to a birth centre but because i was over due i couldn't so that would be where i would like to go if possible xx

I think I would like to try a water birth next time

i dont want to go through the pain of a long labour again

its really affected me

id like to stay the hell away from anything to do with the nhs

i dont want to go through the pain of a long labour again

its really affected me

Aww :hugs:

I know what you mean now im saying id go to a birth centre but when the time comes il probably change my mind! xx

id like to go full term and have the whole, is it isnt it happening thing happen, would like a warer birth but as long as everything was ok id go with the flow

h x

If I can I'd like to be able to hire a private midwife who I'll know. I had my community midwife during the end of my labour and that really helped me (even though I ended up with a csection)

I'd like to try for a vaginal birth this time because I've always wanted 4 kids and it seems to me that after 3 sections they suggest no more? I also want to see if I can do it.

If the baby is very big though (Ally's size or bigger) or in a bad position I think I might consider an elective csection. I guess it depends on how I feel at the time.

How come you girls are having a planned c section? I really wouldn't want to go through that again...

I was originally supposed to go to a birth centre but because i was over due i couldn't so that would be where i would like to go if possible xx

There's no way i would put myself through that trauma again. I can deal with pain, but the stress of the emergency section was horrific. My pelvis is small and there was no way she would have come out and she was only 7lb 2.5

xx

I'll be having a planned c-section as well. I don't care how much it hurts, it won't be as bad as waiting around in limbo for days, being thrown into a c-section without much warning (okay you're being admitted, we're giving you a section), having to wonder when the hell something was going to happen.

I'll be having a planned c-section as well. I don't care how much it hurts, it won't be as bad as waiting around in limbo for days, being thrown into a c-section without much warning (okay you're being admitted, we're giving you a section), having to wonder when the hell something was going to happen.

my feelings to i dont want the trauma if it all x

There's no way i would put myself through that trauma again. I can deal with pain, but the stress of the emergency section was horrific. My pelvis is small and there was no way she would have come out and she was only 7lb 2.5

xx

Yeah i have to agree with that...i was in agony for 2 days having really bad contractions and when they told me id have to have a emergency c section because i wasn't dilating i was so exhausted (2nights without sleep)...in excruciating pain and i guess i was traumatised after it all...such a long and shocking process...i just dont like the after affects of a c section xx

xx

Yeah i have to agree with that...i was in agony for 2 days having really bad contractions and when they told me id have to have a emergency c section because i wasn't dilating i was so exhausted (2nights without sleep)...in excruciating pain and i guess i was traumatised after it all...such a long and shocking process...i just dont like the after affects of a c section xx

The pain I could endure, but when Caitlyn went into distress and the awful bruise on her head, i knew i would elect for a section next time. I will not risk losing my baby.

I would lOVE a home birth, but apparently because my son was born by c section they cannot allow that, but i am certain i do not want another section unless the doctors tell me it is the only safe way to deliver my baby.
I would love to have the whole labour, and the pushing and stuff, i know it hurts and stuff but i feel its what i would like, plus my c section was agony cos the anesthetist messed up my spinal so i felt alot of it, if i'm gonna be in pain anyway, i'd rather go au natural personally.

I am thinking most probably an elective c-section, after the trauma of my first one i really don't think i can deliver naturally especially if the next one is nearly 10lb like Amelia was, plus the whole waiting around and being induced i couldn't cope.

On the plus side i have heard planned sections are easier to recover from and, i have kept my bits in tact down below so far and would like to carry on...lol

I would add that if i never had a section i would have loved an au natural water birth....didn't happen and i can't see it happening int he future.

i just aint even bothering with another birth plan il give birth where i feel at the time :rofl:

seriously though, i wont write another it was pointless i just did what i wanted as hours passed plan on doing same next time around.
i havent clue if i wana try home/birthing pool or just circling the bathroom on my hospital room 6 hours :rofl:

If I had the same labor again (that was unexpected,Olivia came 4 weeks early) I'd be happy, 7 hours labor,bearable..last 20 mins gas and air, I'll be happy, would consider a home birth if all went well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->