Your Tree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Do you like it one colour or multi coloured?

I'm plain and simple. I have white but this year I might get some bright pink baubles to go with.

Feeling a little daring :) lol

I have said one colour but my tree is green (fake all the way darling) and I have silver ornaments. I definatley DO NOT have any tinsel near my tree or in my house or those bead things!! Although we have a ramp outside with ugly bars all the way down so we put tinsel and lights around them and tell Evan it is a runway for Santa to land on lol!!

Ours is just clear glass baubles and white lights, with a couple of garlands of tiny gold-painted wooden stars.

mines silver and blue decorations. but have a couple pink now from imogens first christmas lol!

I have said one colour but my tree is green (fake all the way darling) and I have silver ornaments. I definatley DO NOT have any tinsel near my tree or in my house or those bead things!! Although we have a ramp outside with ugly bars all the way down so we put tinsel and lights around them and tell Evan it is a runway for Santa to land on lol!!

Ahh thats so cool. The runway :haha: Sweet.

Oh no I hate tinsel. Its tacky!

I think I am gonna buy some pink baubles this year..

We havnt really got anything yet but I imagine it will be colourful. I want it to be quite traditional, we have some red wooden bears from last year-one has lo's name on and the other we are saving for our next bubba.

We havnt really got anything yet but I imagine it will be colourful. I want it to be quite traditional, we have some red wooden bears from last year-one has lo's name on and the other we are saving for our next bubba.

My mum puts two trees up. One in her living room and one in her porch. The one in the porch has all the older stuff on it and the one in the living room always looks posh and so beautifully decorated. She has a huge fake tree. Its about 6ft tall and about 5ft wide lol

We usually have red and gold decs with white lights.

This year I want a real multi-coloured tree with loads and loads of mismatched decorations! Like when I was little :)

I'm so doing that when we have our own house. Would love a modern silver, blue and pink themed one too.

Mine has as much colour as possible, it has tinsel bows, ornaments and anything else I can get on there. I love the look on the kids face when they see a tree with lots and lots of colour. Tbh I think Christmas has become to modern, kids dont want to sit and look at a plain tree with just one colour, they want to see their faces reflect of the baubles in different colours, they want to see shiny tinsel and lots of different colours ornaments to look at in awe, after all christmas is about the kids not about how well your christmas tree matches your sitting room decor :flower:

My mum used to have three but my dad told her he would divorce her... :haha: he said its not necessary! Lol

Mine has as much colour as possible, it has tinsel bows, ornaments and anything else I can get on there. I love the look on the kids face when they see a tree with lots and lots of colour. Tbh I think Christmas has become to modern, kids dont want to sit and look at a plain tree with just one colour, they want to see their faces reflect of the baubles in different colours, they want to see shiny tinsel and lots of different colours ornaments to look at in awe, after all christmas is about the kids not about how well your christmas tree matches your sitting room decor :flower:

Where did you get your little santa.. I want one!! :)

Where did you get your little santa.. I want one!! :)

Here you go :flower:

https://smilys.net/smilies.php?kategorie=christmas_smilies&page=1&lan=en

I havent got any of my decorations or tree yet but when I do get round to getting them Im going for multi-coloured and really bright :)

I still live with my parents and we have always had it all bright and multi-coloured. When I live in my own house with OH and LO I want to have it two colours so like gold and red or green and red etc x

We have a very morrocan themed tree and decorations. Lots of burnt orange, dark yellow, deep purple colours. I brought all our decorations in the piers closing down sale a couple of years back x

multicoloured decorations here!! we buy a few every year, I aim to eventually have every ornament different, I think it's much more homely and personal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back