Your Tree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to definitely add pink to it this year.. Pink and white! :)

Ours is red , gold and silver. My sister got us some lovely teddy decorations from new york last year that are really cute.

I cant wait to get my spaceman from Kennedy space Center and Mickey and Minnie fro Disneyworld on my tree this year, I also have a little American football from Alabama :)

Aww love it!

I have a white tree and a black tree. If I use the white tree I do it pink, purple and silver or blue, purple and silver. If I use the black tree I do it red and gold or pink and silver.

I think if it's not a real tree... it's not a Christmas tree! :haha: Nahh... I used to do fake all the time, but I love real trees! We don't have a real theme, we have a lot of red and gold, but we also have odd decorations, some made for us, which are pink and purple etc.. and some are old, or given to us etc... so it's more of a mix and match. We use ribbon on our tree instead of tinsel as I am not a fan of shiny things like that.

i said multi my tree is green but its a fibre optic one that changes colour my girls watch it for ages lol:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back