Your Tree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine has as much colour as possible, it has tinsel bows, ornaments and anything else I can get on there. I love the look on the kids face when they see a tree with lots and lots of colour. Tbh I think Christmas has become to modern, kids dont want to sit and look at a plain tree with just one colour, they want to see their faces reflect of the baubles in different colours, they want to see shiny tinsel and lots of different colours ornaments to look at in awe, after all christmas is about the kids not about how well your christmas tree matches your sitting room decor :flower:

my sentiments exactly! i LOVE tack!! :thumbup:

ours is red and gold, want to make it a bit more homely this year and find more colourful decs! xx

we usually stick to 2 colours but this year i want a multicoloured one ! saw a gorgeous one in argos that i must have!

Mine has as much colour as possible, it has tinsel bows, ornaments and anything else I can get on there. I love the look on the kids face when they see a tree with lots and lots of colour. Tbh I think Christmas has become to modern, kids dont want to sit and look at a plain tree with just one colour, they want to see their faces reflect of the baubles in different colours, they want to see shiny tinsel and lots of different colours ornaments to look at in awe, after all christmas is about the kids not about how well your christmas tree matches your sitting room decor :flower:

my sentiments exactly! i LOVE tack!! :thumbup:

Me too, I hate seeing bare trees for the sake of being trendy :haha:. Christmas is all about colour and lights :happydance:

Ours is a green tree and last year it was red and gold, with gold fairy lights. I want purple and gold this year I think.. depends what room I put my tree in. I want a tree in each living room but think OH will say no :(

Black tree with silver, turquoise and green decorations. New Clear lights this year from the sales

I think I am gonna buy some pink baubles this year..

Hehe my husbands the same he hated tinsel but I LOVE IT! ALS have multiple colour twinkling light plus silver a blue throw, assorted baubles, candy ubrellas, an angel on top lol I love having a bright to the ceiling and real, my parents always got the traditional Christmas tree and they smell lovely but the pines go every were so when me and my DH had are first daughter we got the ones that the pines don't fall off as much and I loved it.

I have said one colour but my tree is green (fake all the way darling) and I have silver ornaments. I definatley DO NOT have any tinsel near my tree or in my house or those bead things!! Although we have a ramp outside with ugly bars all the way down so we put tinsel and lights around them and tell Evan it is a runway for Santa to land on lol!!

:rofl: The runway, I want a runway now!!!! xxx

I usually buy two different colour baubles every year, with twinkling white lights....last year i had red and gold which was my absolute fav so far.
I would love to spend more money and get lots of different wooden decorations to re-use every year, which i may do this year x

we're going for red and gold decs on a green tree with white and multi coloured lights :)

I only ever get a real tree so obviously its only going to be one colour- green! I like all different quirky decorations on my tree tho, I get clear sparkly lights. No tinsel for me. x

my tree looks like a xmas explosion :\ lol x

lot's and lot's of different colours on mine :)

For me the more colours the better x

I did mean the colour of your decorations... I get most people have green trees :haha:

red and gold for the beads/ribbons main decs..

Then we have loads of odd/quirky/one of a kind decs for the tree.

Also this year I've bought a hornby flower fairy from ebay (used to love them) and am making her a gorgeous xmas gown and new wings. She'll be our new fairy for the top of the tree! :happydance:

Im a bit anal with my tree. Everything you can see has to be symmetrical!

I have aa green tree, silver and blue decorations. white lights.

each year since we have lived together (3 years now) we buy one ornament each as a memory that somehow represents the last 12 months. but because that doesnt match teh rest of my colour scheme they go at the back where noone sees them. They will gradually work their way around the front when we have lots of odd baubles.

I like all different colors mostly. This year I was thinking of doing more traditional decorations but not sure.

i put multi as i do it with 2 colours like last year was gold and bronze iv had gold and red and purple and silver. redoing my livingroom soon so im gonna change it xmas tree shopping woohoo think i'll go pink purple and silver any1 seen pink lights lol
x
my gold and bronze tree :) get the pics in ladies :)

14643_187310781858_606066858_2966754_7180586_n.jpg

14643_187310796858_606066858_2966756_7137469_n.jpg

Green fake tree, with purple, pink, blue, green decs!
i think! cant remember!

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh