Your Tree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last few years it's been silver and white but this year I want lots of colour :)

I do like a plain green tree rather than thoses coloured ones you can get and I prefer just white lights (looks classy) but I do have a range of different coloured decs to put on it. I have gold & red balls etc and then some disney characters and then some old victorian wooden ones that my mum gave me.

Here is my tree from last year. (Note the snow outside the window :wohoo: )

Attachments

• 65826_478323771444_815851444_5599279_6218584_n.jpg
    65826_478323771444_815851444_5599279_6218584_n.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
We like the traditional look in our living room. Reds and golds etc. We have an enormous open fire so we like to put real holly around the mantel and last year we hung some beautiful wooden snowflakes from this too. Home made stockings and candles are a must. And in the window we have a net of white fairy lights that look like snow!
Our tree is anything goes as we have some home made decs and some that were brought for us by relatives etc from all round the world.

I cant wait to get everything out of the loft now!!! :)

xx

Oh the next place we move in too- I've told my DH that it HAS to have an open fire- bliss! I just LOVE that traditional christmas look!

Infact, we do have an an open fire- but I think it needs sweeping?? So we never use it- its not massive though, although might ask DH to get it sorted so we can have a fire!

In our house we have our tree, lights around the window, our stockings on the fire place and candles plus a few airwick christmas scented candles!

The copious amounts if booze (wine mainly) and KP snacks on the sides gives it the extra pow factor :rofl:

Im not talking about the tree :haha: I am talking about the decorations.. I dont really see any other tree than a green one or it wouldnt be a traditional Christmas Tree. :haha:

you can get those like coloured trees though cant you https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=c...135&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:135&tx=91&ty=92

and white ones etc.

Yes I know :haha: but what I meant was I was talking of decorations lol

This my tree, Tacky Galore :haha:

Attachments

• 9741797650233_0_ALB.jpg
    9741797650233_0_ALB.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 8
Minus the tinsel and I think its actually quite traditional and lovely lol.

I just dont do tinsel.

I like tinsel- but not overload on it. I HATE lamnetta with a passion. My stepdad always buys it- eurgh! You cant see the fricking braches for it.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/evillilsheep/IMG000028.jpg

These are the decs I've had for about 5 years or maybe more!! I really would love to get more traditional reds and stuff but love my pretty pink/purple, silver and gold tree. I may need to get another!! :haha: When I have a LO there will be a new dec added every year for them and I have a few random ones that nieces and nephews have given me over the years to add to my tree.

I have a white tree with pink baubles, lights and a pink star at the top.

I don't believe in Christmas (long story but even as a child there was something not quite right about if for me and I never looked forward to it and never wanted presents) but participate because of family.

My argument with hubby is "If I have to a have tree, I want a pink one." He gets his way and I get mine. Lol.

No tinsel or beads though. Some people like them but personally I think they look tacky. Might be because my Grandmother over did it and you could barely see the tree because of it.

We are having a new tree this year with decs so i need to make my mind up normally we have red and silver decs!

I cant wait til the end of November. So I can put it up.

last year we had to wait like 10 days before xmas to put ours up as we had to wait for our double glazing to be put in. It'll go up on December 1st this year!

Ours is red , gold and silver. My sister got us some lovely teddy decorations from new york last year that are really cute.

Ours is red , gold and silver. My sister got us some lovely teddy decorations from new york last year that are really cute.

I cant wait to get my spaceman from Kennedy space Center and Mickey and Minnie fro Disneyworld on my tree this year, I also have a little American football from Alabama :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back