your xmas list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrsEngland

So what are you asking santa for this year?!

I'm asking for

*flowerbomb perfume
*laptop
*clothes vouchers
*wine (got to make up for the 9 months I missed :haha:)

Im asking for:
Christmas Lush Bath Bombs & Bubble Bars
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Socks & Underwear
Small Pauls Boutique Purse
Slippers
Ugg Boots

Pffft.

A flat stomach
A huge house
A nice garden
To win the lottery
Some nice diamond jewellry
Some cosmetic surgery
A villa in St Lucia
A tonne more energy
And the ability to shut up making things worse.

But back in the real world I have absolutely NO idea x

I'm getting a bundle of limited edition games and stuff for Christmas from OH and LO.

From my parents, I'm getting a couple of limited edition games, and the Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox console.

From my grandparents, I'm getting a bundle of limited edition games, and the Halo 4 Limited edition UNSC controller :) xx

I'm getting a bundle of limited edition games and stuff for Christmas from OH and LO.

From my parents, I'm getting a couple of limited edition games, and the Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox console.

From my grandparents, I'm getting a bundle of limited edition games, and the Halo 4 Limited edition UNSC controller :) xx

My OH is incredibly jealous he's getting...Halo 4. Haha. Granted he's getting the Spartan Edition and he's getting it on midnight release so almost 2 months before Christmas but he's gutted we can't afford for him to get the xbox too. We'll probably get another xbox when (and if they actually do) release the internet browser for it.

I actually had 2 hours of not sitting down today. Doing teas, bathtimes and bedtimes because he's glued to Borderlands 2. Hasn't been off it since we bought it on Friday lol x

My OH is incredibly jealous he's getting...Halo 4. Haha. Granted he's getting the Spartan Edition and he's getting it on midnight release so almost 2 months before Christmas but he's gutted we can't afford for him to get the xbox too. We'll probably get another xbox when (and if they actually do) release the internet browser for it.

I actually had 2 hours of not sitting down today. Doing teas, bathtimes and bedtimes because he's glued to Borderlands 2. Hasn't been off it since we bought it on Friday lol x

Haha, if he's jealous of that, I wouldn't let him see my collection :p I'm a big game collector. Got the Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest CE on Friday :)

I'm also getting the CE of Halo 4, but getting that on release, not for Christmas :) Just wish there was a Legendary Edition for it this year, gonna look so little in comparison to my Halo 3 and Halo Reach Legendary editions :( xx

Cream Kitchenaid food processor
Pink mulberry purse
Ralph Lauren romance

Flowers. That is all I really want. I hope for them every special occasion, but never get them.

Haha, if he's jealous of that, I wouldn't let him see my collection :p I'm a big game collector. Got the Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest CE on Friday :)

I'm also getting the CE of Halo 4, but getting that on release, not for Christmas :) Just wish there was a Legendary Edition for it this year, gonna look so little in comparison to my Halo 3 and Halo Reach Legendary editions :( xx

Yeah I know we're a little gutted there's no legendary edition. He just said forget about me introduce you, a Scottish gamer girl (he's Scottish too) apparently I'm not the one haha. He was joking lol and I am into gaming just not quite as obsessively as he is xx

Haha, yeah I'm insanely into gaming, can't get moving in my house for games haha :)

Should read my blog if yous are into gaming, I'm shite at updating it right now, but trying hard to keep updating it with all the new stuff I get (rarely a day goes by that something doesn't arrive!) xx

Haha. Will take a look hun. He didn't get the Loot Chest edition of Borderlands as we couldn't afford it but got most of the codes and stuff that was supposed to come with it because we know someone who works in Game lol. x

* lush bath sets
* pyjamas
* new coat
* new socks
* knickers and bras

all i can think of atm

-Diary
-A Safe (although I will probably end up buying this quite soon coz I REALLY want one now!)
-Dressing gown
-Nail varnish box
-Babyliss root boost

Perfume (Love the new playboy one)
Salon hair products
Clothes

Pretty much all I would want.

I just want gift cards so I can buy clothes and get my hair done.

- some more flower bomb perfume (I'm nearly out :( )
- soap and glory products
- Russian doll measuring cups for baking
- lee Stafford big fat healthy hair stuff
- hunters
- slippers
- converse

I don't expect to get all that, that's the list my oh told me to wrote so he can get some ideas from lol xx

•Bath Products :)
•My iPhone to be repaired (cracked screen due to 3 year old!)
•Picture frames with fam pics :)

Lush things are always nice
I'd like a kindle :)
Socks, underwear and the like x
New clothes

the main thing i want is a jewlery box haha i have way way to much jewlery but now i think i will ask for some maternity clothes as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back