yummy mummies dating support group

we had quiet afew drinks lol kissed quiet abit haha
Although I think he told me he loves me...not sure if it was a joke or not tho because he's said it jokingly before.
It's freaked me out abit, but I do quiet like him....nooooo he's a teenager

Thankfully the "I love u" from teenager was a joke hahaha
He came round mine last night, and we ended up dtd...sober sex :wacko: hahaha
Can't believe myself, I never thought I could act this when, let alone after having 2 kids

Ok Question....I am dating a guy (childhood crush) :blush: he is a single parent :) and totally understands the time issues I have. So anywho... yesterday he came for a visit, to my mom's... I haven't invited him over to my home yet, we were talking and he kissed me. Lo was outside and before I knew it he was holding my hand hugging me, and we kissed again... my 17 month old who's never seen me kiss another guy was looking like :shock: mom??? :haha: so my question is should I not kiss him while lo is around? I don't want to send the wrong message?

I kissed a lad J, I was seein in front of Corey and he's 18 months old. He really wasn't bothered.
But I did feel weird. Do what feels right, and if that didn't feel right then tell him x

Luckily the lads I've been with have been understanding that I'm self conscious. It's very easy to keep the bits u don't like covered up haha

Sober frisky time was good haha didn't think I'd ever dtd with teenager sober lol but he came round, so I thought why not.
I'm being safe, not hurting anyone so yeah hahaha
I've surprised myself

It's gone so quiet in here!
I've been partying way too much and done afew things I really shouldn't of :wacko:
Time for this mummy to calm down abit lol

It sure has been quiet! I wish my dating life could be a little mor exciting but there isnt much to tell Im afraid.. lol

I did finally go on a date with the guy from online though. When I first saw him approaching, I thought 'nooooo' (he was definitely much LESS good looking than the photos I've seen!) but once he sat down, I felt instantly at ease; he was very nice and we had a nice chat.

After the date, he sent me a text saying "It was great to finally meet you. :) Have a great Easter visit with your family!" A few hours later, I got back to him and wished him a happy easter as well.

Haven't heard from him since though, so not sure what that means. I felt the text indicated he liked me and was interested, but I guess since he hasn't said anything since, maybe he's not too crazy about me? Who knows. I don't find myself caring too much. He was nice, but Im not overly anxious about whether I hear from him or not. So we'll see.

Some men are terrible at texting! If ur not bothered tho I'd say wait and see.
Great u finally got out their tho and date!

Can anyone recommend any tried and tested dating sites for mummies?

I've signed up to Match.com and Eharmony, but they seem rubbish the men don't have children and all want single party girls. I found one site called dating for parents, but it doesn't seem to have many members. On this site there's a selection where it makes you lists a bunch of things, like how loving you are or how faithful you consider yourself, you mark yourself out of 100. It amazes me that most of the men put things like 20% faithful and then they state they're looking for a serious relationship?
Help

I've signed up to Match.com and Eharmony, but they seem rubbish the men don't have children and all want single party girls. I found one site called dating for parents, but it doesn't seem to have many members. On this site there's a selection where it makes you lists a bunch of things, like how loving you are or how faithful you consider yourself, you mark yourself out of 100. It amazes me that most of the men put things like 20% faithful and then they state they're looking for a serious relationship?
Help

May I ask what age you are, and what age range you've been looking in? I'm 26 and tend to look for men my age or older, up to 35 and I found lots of them with children, or who weren't bothered by children..

I'm 25 and seem to be attracting children hahaha
Me having babies haven't bothered any of them

I've hit a problem :/
Well me and teenager have become really close friends aswel as regular "casual" sex
It was abit of fun, neither of us interested in anything else. 5 yr age gap plus I've got kids and I wouldn't put that on someone so young.
Saturday I kissed one of my bils mates, teenager said wow I'm slightly jealous and I kinda liked the fact he was jealous.
He came round last night (he's having family problems so I said come round, get away from it n we can chill out)
We ended up dtd which wasn't a surprise lol but crap!
Think we've both started to like each other abit more then we should.
I don't know what to do.
I don't want to lose him as a friend :/

Help

May I ask what age you are, and what age range you've been looking in? I'm 26 and tend to look for men my age or older, up to 35 and I found lots of them with children, or who weren't bothered by children..

I'm newly 30 I tend to like older men, late 30s early 40s. A lot of the men don't have kids. I've just signed up to eharmony, thought I'd give it a go. A lot of questions which should get at least a few nice dates if not a match.

Moomin troll - Im not clear on what DTD means, is it "do the deed?" If so.. if you guys were already having casual sex, then I dont think doing it on that night would make such a difference. He probably enjoyed. Although I agree that once you sleep with someone, there's no turning back.

Ravenmel - Most men I've come across aren't bothered at all that I have a child. So im sure there are loads out there who dont care. Id say keep looking, or try other dating sites. They're out there.

My guy just emailed me, and wants to see me again. Suggested sushi. I suppose I'll try to do it sometime, but its hard because I have to ask my mom to babysit again and Im one of those people who hates asking for favours. :/ We'll see..

Yeah dtd is sex lol
We met up today and yeah he's got feelings for me, it felt like a break up! It hit me that I like him more then just friends.
So we've agreed to stop the physical side of things before we really ruin our friendship

Daneuse I think u should go on this date. I'm sure ur mum won't mind babysitting

Daneuse I think u should go on this date. I'm sure ur mum won't mind babysitting

I guess I dont know how shed feel about me dating, you know? Im going through lots of drama with FOB, planning on going back to school and have a 7 month old baby. She might think that me dating now is too soon or ridiculous.

For the last date, I lied and said I was doing something else. Maybe I should do that again :shrug:

Im sure things can go back to normal after sex if you both want it to and are on the same page. I have a few guy friends Ive DTD with in the past and we're truly just friends now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->