yummy mummies dating support group

What?!?!? Thats creepy... Mom fetish? I have no idea why a person would say that....

I've heard of pregnant fetishes, and cougar fetishes, but not just for moms in general.. it is weird.

The joys of texting strangers lol
The Aussie rugby player hasn't text me yet, so funny that teenager knows him!
I'm waiting for this dating crap to get fun again lol

maddness - ignore my last post i was confused and replied to a few pages earlier!

men are just so Brazen these days

i want a good ol' fashioned courtship......

J was the old fashioned dating type, but that was ruined by him being a weirdo hahaha god I don't half attract them!

T the nice lad, messaged me yesterday to see if we could spend a fw days together next week, he lives alittle out so dont get to see him so much and hes been just coming and stopping the night. what you girls think? i think it might be a good idea.

Would this be afew days stayin at ur house or going away somewhere?
I can't really say much seen as J was round my house every night since we started dating lol

staying at mine. i dont no, i guess im used to V having my full attention i cant imagine juggling entertaining him and entertaining V
who nows

I couldn't of had J round mine all day and night when my boys were there. To me that would of felt weird. But my boys are older, V won't really care lol
Do what feels right!
Well barman canceled his gig tonight :( so didn't get to see him. Went the pub for abit with my mate n her fella. Who was there? J lol soon as I walked in he stared at me.
Then he sat in the booth behind us :/ awkward haha

yea i might try do things out of the house.
what barman was in the booth behind? did he speak to you?

No J was in the booth behind lol
Not sure when ile see barman again :( he's gorgeous, I want him hahaha
If I knew he was interested too I'd of made a move months ago, but now he's off to napa I don't wana get attached

No, crazy j was there. Being crazy. Haha. He didn't say anything to you?? Why's he so nuts?

He didn't say anything just kept looking at me so my mate made it her mission to give him the worst evils I have ever seen! Hahaha
He's like a bad penny, shows up when I don't want him to!

It's funny how J always turns up lol
Omg what a bitch! Block her on Facebook.
Can't believe ur ex is telling u all that. He's obviously expecting u to fall all over him and give him all the attention he wants

At first I thought J was going to turn into a weird stalker lol but I just think it's a case of living in a small town and it's a popular bar to go in.

So happy your going out for your 21st! Are you doing anything special?

Its like Js following you lol, hes everywhere.

oooh my goodness what a horrible bitch, although i think shes pulling at straws, sounds to me shes not so confident about you so she trys push you away. if her relationshipwas so perfect she wouldnt need to tell you and try bully you stay away. does you ex see your little girl?

I think I've lost my mind!
I was supposed to go out with a mate tonight but she canceled.
The teenager says he will go out with me, I said yes. Now I'm thinking oh god lol

Had a really good night. I'm now feeling it after 3 hours sleep and 2 loud boys :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->